Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Hopeless Crush.

by thatgirlkarla 3 reviews

My least favorite class. The one I dread to go to. Why? Because I absolutely dislike the teacher. He’s weird. Why else? It’s so boring and uninteresting… at least that’s what everyone thinks.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2010-05-04 - Updated: 2010-05-05 - 390 words - Complete

2Original
My least favorite class. The one I dread to go to. Why? Because I absolutely dislike the teacher. He's weird. Why else? It's so boring and uninteresting... at least that's what everyone thinks.

Honestly, I love that class. It's the one I look forward to the most. I can't wait till I see his gorgeous green eyes. Everything is does is admired by my eyes. I love it when he gives opinions, or when he simply talks to the class. No one knows, but I listen to every word he utters. I try to make eye contact with him as much as I can. I purposely try to make physical contact like a simple brush of my hand against his when i turn in papers.

I've just realized how much I'm actually crushing on him. But he'll never like me the same way I like him. Ever. He's married. And with a baby girl on the way. He'd never be interested, but we have so much in common. He's an art teacher. Art is one of my favorite things. He loves music as much as I do. And we both happen to adore literature. And other small things. Like loving Macbeth shoes and The Office. Or even caring about the earth and how society is ruining everything. We have so much in common.

All I want is to be noticed. I try so hard. I purposely don't do my homework just so I can turn it into him on my own. I love getting assigned the seat in the very front, because I have a better view of him. But as I said, no one knows.

I know for a fact that I would never work out. He's 28, I'm merely 15. He's gorgeous, tall, and pale. I'm just a simple girl, naturally long black hair and eyes, 5'6", and curvy. His wife is very pretty, though. She's petite, and cute. I wouldn't ever be right for him. And that's what hurts the most about everything. It's the fact that I will never have a chance. It's not being young, simple, or quiet. It's just not having a chance. I'm way out of his league.

For now, I guess I'll just keep having the same school girl fantasies. Slowly pushing myself toward heartbreak and disappointment. If only Gerard Way would notice me...
Sign up to rate and review this story