Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Stuck in a Loop

Second day

by Inuyonas 2 reviews

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha, My likes are NOT you, and my dislikes ARE you........

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-05-05 - Updated: 2010-05-06 - 557 words

2Funny
Naruto sat in the academy classroom along with everyone else who was there when he was 12. Iruka was anouncing the teams. Everything was normal except for the fact that this was the second day in a row that this same day happened for our favorite blonde shinobi.

"Team 10 is......"

Iruka was naming the teams as usual.

"Naruto I don't know what you did but I am still going to kill you."

Naruto was not alone on his journey. The other person who was in their second day of the same day was none other than Sasuke Uchiha of the emo-gekyou-sharingan.

"Come on Sasuke , it's been two days....give it up already. We we're given a second chance!"

"DON'T YELL AT SASUKE-KUN!" Sakura shouted as Naruto's head collided with his desk.

"Everyone can break for lunch but come back to meet your Jounin Sensei." Iruka instructed.

Everyone left the classroom. Sakura was at the door when she noticed Sasuke and Naruto had not moved yet. She walked over to them.

"Hey Sasuke-"

"No Sakura, No lunch......no breakfast and not even dinner with you." Sasuke said.

Sakura fought back tears and glared at Naruto.

"Here it comes...."

"BAKA!" She screamed as Naruto's head collided with the floor.

Sasuke laughed at Naruto's misfortune.

"Maybe you're right Naruto, I think I might do things differently."

Naruto was already standing up grinning like a mad man.....like Sakura never hit him.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"My name is Kakashi Hatake, I have hobbies......I like alot of things....."

Sakura sweat dropped 'All we learned was his name'

Kakashi pointed at Naruto. "Okay, how bout you go next."

Naruto sighed.'He's probably gonna favor Sasuke again......oh well time to do things differently.

"My name Is Naruto Uzumaki,I know that Minato Namikaze was my father, you're Sensei, AND the Yondaime Hokage.I have the Kyuubi no Kitsune sealed into me and he's a rat bastard, Jaraiya of the sannin is going to train me, Tsunade is going to be hokage, Orochimaru wants to rape Sasuke.....and Asuma dies!!"

Kakashi went bug eyed at this. He went so bug eyed that if Shino saw him he would have thought that it was an actual bug....SHINO of all people.

"Baka Naruto, how can you have the Kyuubi if the Yondaime killed it and I highly doubt he was your father." Sakura said smirking.

"Idiot girl." Sasuke said causing Sakura to pale and die a little on the inside."He's telling the truth."

Kakashi didn't know what to think of Naruto. Maybe that was just nonsense...or maybe it was the truth...only one way to find out. By waiting. "Okay, you in the blue shirt go next."

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha, My likes are NOT you, and my dislikes ARE you........"I am gonna turn rogue, kill my older brother, find out that he was innocent and only following orders, meet Madara Uchiha, and want to kill Naruto.....in that order."

Kakashi started to visibly sweat. 'These kids are crazy......I gotta put the weed down.'

"I-I'm Sakura Haruno.....and I don't know what to think anymore." She hugged her knees, bewildered at what Naruto and Sasuke was saying.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's short but I promise it's gets funnier and longer as I continue with this fic.

Reviews would be appreciated...please?
Sign up to rate and review this story