Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Stuck in a Loop

More Loops and a third person

by Inuyonas 0 reviews

Some one new joins them

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2010-05-05 - Updated: 2010-05-06 - 738 words

1Funny
An on another note.....I'm a NaruHina fan.......but this was an idea..lol


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We find Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke in the forest of death sitting in a circle.

"Okay Here's the plan." Sasuke stated."Sakura will transform into me, while me and Naruto hide from Oro-er I mean the other ninjas."

"So you can attack from their blind side?" Sakura asked.

"Yea...sure.....Okay let's go Naruto!"

"KAY!" Naruto and Sasuke leapt out of Sight.

POOF!

Sakura transformed into Sasuke.

Suddenly a figure appeared behind Sakura, flaring it's chakra wildly.

Sakura got startled and spun around. She came face to face with a grass kunoichi who's tongue was inhumanely long.

"Sasuke Uchiha......I've been dying to meet you." The Kunoichi hissed licking her neck with her abnormally long tongue.

'What did Sasuke tell me to say for any enemy ninja that sees us, to make them go away?......oh yea!'

"Bite me."

"I thought you'd never ask."

O_o

____________________________LOOP_________________________________LOOP___________________

Naruto was in a state of shock. He was currently in sage mode on the ground injured, with Hinata standing protectively over him glaring daggers at this orange haired guy with peircings through out his face.

"Don't lay a finger on him!!!" Hinata shouted.

"If you do not move you will die needlessy." Pein (Yahiko's path) said.

"No I will not move.I guess I'm being selfish. I will defend him with alll of my abilities. I WILL DIE FOR NARUTO-KUN, because.....because I LOVE HIM!" Hinata confessed to them.

Naruto was dumbfounded.

"How long have you loved me Hinata-chan?" Naruto wondered.

"Since we were in the academy Naruto-kun. I used to follow you and watch as you trained or wherever you were because I admired you so much."

"........so you stalked me?"

O_o

"D-don't say it like t-that, Naruto-kun."

"Oh my apologies.... it's just that you jumped in front of me to make up for stalking me all my life, Im not stupid Hinata...... but no worries."

Hinata was taken back by his statements

"N-naruto-kun I-"

"So pein, you like peace right?" Naruto said interrupting Hinata.

Pein nods

"You have a sense of what is right?"

Pein nods again.

"And stalking is not right.......right?"

Pein nods a third time.

"So you're just gonna stand there and let this Stalker off easy?!?!" Naruto yelled.

Pein considered Naruto's words.

Hinata was completely horrified at what she just heard.

"N-N-naruto-kun-"

"SHINRA TENSEI!!"

Pein Gravity blasted Hinata from just 10 feet away with the same force that he used to destroy the village. Hinata flew out of sight.

"Thanks Nagato!"

Pein looked confused.

"How do you know the real me?"

O_o

_____________________LOOP__________________________LOOP__________________________

Itachi stalked torward Sasuke with his Susanoo surrounding him

"Your eyes........are mine." Itachi said.

He was hurt pretty bad and almost out of chakra. He kept on coughing up blood aswell.

"Oh noooo.....not my eyes." Sasuke said sarcastically.

When Itachi reached Sasuke he prepared to poke Sasuke in the forehead, but was unprepared for what Sasuke did.....

"Sorry big brother."

Sasuke had used two fingers to poke Itachi's forehead.

"But now you have to die knowing your little brother poked you."

O_o

_________________________LOOP__________________________________LOOP_______________________

Neji looked down at the crater at Naruto's unconscious form.

"Your fate was decided before this match begun."

Suddenly a fist erupted from the ground directly below Neji. Naruto had jammed his in Neji's.........................balls.

"Urgh!" Neji slumpped forward coughing up blood.

"I call that Nut cracker Jutsu."

Neji fainted from shock.

__________________________LOOP____________________LOOP_______________________

"My name is Kakashi Hatake...hobbies...dreams..."

"My name is-"

"Better fucking run or else you will die here and now."

Naruto was cut off.....He turned his head around and behind him was.......

"HINATA?"

"I know what you did to me last loop, Naruto-kun"

"It was a joke Hime....hehe....he."

"What are you doing here Hinata?" Asked Sasuke.

"Well Sasgay." Hinata began. "When and Naruto disappeared while fighting, The rest of us were fighting Kabuto, Madara,Zetsu and Kisame. Surprisingly we were winning. But then Madara casted a jutsu on me and....here i am." Hinata said smiling.

Hinata had long ago lost her stuttering, and had a major confidence boost.......and was dating Naruto.

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto's a dobe, Hinata's a stalking dobe and I want some Dango."

"My name is Sakura Haruno....and I have a strange sense of Deja vu."


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Review please
Sign up to rate and review this story