Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu Yu Hakusho > Classified Chop Suey

Couch

by bubblygoo 0 reviews

Yusuke and Keiko discuss children.

Category: Yu Yu Hakusho - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Keiko,Yusuke - Published: 2010-05-10 - Updated: 2010-05-11 - 306 words

0Unrated
The first time Yusuke told Keiko he needed to have two girls and two boys, she blushed and slapped him on the thigh, mostly because he told her while they were eating lunch with Kuwabara and Yukina. The second time he told her, they were in bed, and he was watching news while she was reading. She thought it was an odd form of foreplay, and was disappointed when he responded to her kiss on the cheek by turning off the TV and the lights, and setting a deadline: "Before I'm dead". He was completely clueless when she stomped off and slept on the couch, and told her so when he joined her (he had no choice, because she took his favorite blanket).

He explained that it was something stupid that a wandering ghost made him promise, and she was only a kid, so she didn't really know what she talking about, but two girls and two boys always sounded like a good number to him, not too many, not too few, and enough of each gender, and he promised to always have sex with her, no matter how stretchy her vagina got. It was the most terrible foreplay Keiko had ever heard from him, but damn it, she was horny and he was talking way too much.

The third time Yusuke told Keiko he needed to have two girls and two boys, she had resigned herself to that number and told him that he was the one who bought the condoms and she knew how forgetful he could be. He took that for a yes and asked if she wanted to try for the first one right then and there, since she was ovulating and all, which was when Hiei set Yusuke's shirt on fire and Mukuro scolded him for being rude to their guests.
Sign up to rate and review this story