Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach > High School Love

Nemu and Luppi's chapter

by Kitsuneko 0 reviews

I DO NOT OWN BLEACH. Enjoy [;

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Arisawa Tasuki,Ichimaru Gin,Inoue Orihime,Kuchiki Rukia,Kurosaki Ichigo,Matsumoto Rangiku - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2010-05-10 - Updated: 2010-05-11 - 567 words

0Unrated
Nemu was inside Momo's home and saw Luppi on the couch reading one of Momo's mangas. She turned away blushing. Luppi said "I already made dinner the other one was for me but you can have it Kurotsuchi-san." "Ohh no I'm fine and you don't have to be so formal please call me Nemu." Nemu said while she was blushing "Don't worry about it I'm not really hungry and okay N-Nemu" he said blushing. Momo smirked she had a feeling that Luppi has some feelings for Nemu. As Nemu sat down and ate she noticed that there was only two rooms. "So Kuro... I mean Nemu what are you doing at Momo's house"he asked "She is going to live here Luppi."Momo interrupted "Momo-chan, there is only two rooms, where am I gonna sleep?"asked Nemu "Ohh don't worry about that Nemu you can sleep with Luppi in his room."Momo said with a mischievious smile. Nemu started blushing then she looked red as a cherry "Uhh Momo there is only one bed in there." said Luppi "Ohh, then you guys can sleep on the same bed."said Momo as she was cleaning her plate. "Momo!"said Luppi and Nemu at the same time. "Ohh c'mon there is nothing wrong with that now I'm gonna go take a bath soo don't distub me."said Momo "Soo um Luppi-kun I have to tell you something."said Nemu as she was approaching Luppi "Y-yeah what is it Nemu?"said Luppi blushing like crazy "Do you like anyone?"asked Nemu nervously "Actually I do you?"said Luppi "Y-yes I do who's your crush?"asked Nemu "Well, who's yours?"asked Luppi. When Nemu glared at Luppi's purple eyes their heads came closer and closer after that the kissed for an istant and turned away. They turned backed and Nemu said "You never told who you liked." "I think you already know" was the answer. Nemu looked up at Nemu and they kissed again. "Ohh umm Luppi-kun I think Momo-chan is done with her bath soo i'm going to take one."she said while kissing his cheek. Momo came out and sat down next to Luppi and said "So you like Nemu?"asked Momo "Y-yeah so you like Hitsugaya."said Luppi "Haha High School Love Huh?"said Momo as she fell asleep.
Luppi carried her to her room and went to his room. He lied down and waited for Nemu to come out of the shower. Few moments later Nemu came out of the and she changed into her pajamas. She came into his room and blushed. She later saw Luppi watching television and said " aha, mind if I get onto the bed?" "Ohh yeah sure." said Luppi
As they were "watching" television or kissing, Nemu fell asleep on top of him. Soon after, Luppi fell asleep as well. Nemu was having a dream that Luppi left her and she didn't know what to do. Nemu woke up then Luppi woke up finding Nemu crying. "What's wrong Nemu?"Luppi asked with a worried look on his face. Nemu looked up saw nothing but Luppi cut yet worried expession.
She noticed how worried he was for her soo she decided not to tell him. She said nothing and kissed him and said "I Love you Luppi." She went back to bed and so did Luppi
They slept all night hugging each other.
Sign up to rate and review this story