Categories > Games > Tekken > Tekken ball Z: Quan-Chi Saga

Play mate

by Necrophiliac666 0 reviews

Raiden's story part 2. Arian leavs a very familiar face to fight his enemys.

Category: Tekken - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2010-05-11 - Updated: 2010-05-12 - 1124 words - Complete

0Unrated
Disclaimer
I don't own Tekken. I don't own Dragon ball Z. I don't own Mortal Kombat
Rated M for Violence
Play mate

"What the hell is going on?" Hworang shouted as the darkness appeared around them.

Suddenly, Tarkatans jumped out and surrounded the group

"Damn it we have two men down and now this!" Lei exclaimed

"Get Paul and Raiden out of here, I'll deal with these" Law said as he got into his stance

Law let out a high pitched cry before unleashing several punches within a few seconds ending with a back flip that sent a Tarkatan flying through the air. Several Tarkatans stabbed at Law who ducked and countered with a round house kick followed instantly by a leg sweep kick. A Tarkatan threw his blade at Law who grabbed the beasts arm and redirected the attack to its throat. Law was suddenly kicked in the torso and narrowly escaped a blade being forced into his skull, Law quickly kicked the Tarkatan away and started concentrating his spiritual energy, luckily Law had a vast knowledge of Ki and spiritual energy. The Tarkatans suddenly surrounded Law.

"This is pointless, they just keep coming" Law stated

"Looks like you could use some help" Steve stated as he steeped in to fight

Steve jabbed the Tarkatan in the stomach before lunching it away with a right hook to the head, Law grabbed the Tarkatan and battered down several others before throwing the beast through the air. Steve pounded a Tarkatans several times before launching it into the air where Law kicked it five meters away. A Tarkatan jumped at Steve only to be pounded into a coma. Steve suddenly felt a pain on his back; he turned around and saw a Tarkatan with blood on his blade, Steve's blood. The Tarkatan threw his blade at Steve however Law kicked it in the head sending the foul creature into the mountain.

"Thanks" Steve said

"Back off!" A Tarkatan came flying out of nowhere, followed by Paul jumping and pounding the Tarkatans head into the ground

"Paul? You're conscious" Law asked

"Just a scratch" Paul replied

"That's enough" a voice sounded

Suddenly a bulky dark skinned man with what looked like mechanical arms stepped out from the darkness

"Who the hell is that?" Hworang asked

"Jaxs" Raiden answered holding on to the mountain like an old man to a walking stick, "A possessed earth realm fighter"

"Finish them" Jaxs ordered the remaining Tarkatans

"More!" Law Exclaimed

"You guys take a brake" Paul said, "I'll handle these bastards!"

Paul punched a Tarkatan in the head with enough force that it spun to a one hundred and sixty degree angle. Provoked and angered the Tarkatans jumped at Paul who rolled forward, dodging the beasts and kicked one down. The beast was enraged as it got up; it jumped at Paul who grabbed its arms. Paul struggled to keep hold of the Tarkatans arms however managed to force one of the blades into the Tarkatans mouth and out through the back of its head. The Tarkatans rage grew and began slicing at Pauls flesh however he continued to pound them into unconsciousness or death, the battle continued in this fashion until all of Paul's enemies lay on the ground in a pool of their own blood.

Jaxs raised his hand and more Tarkatans appeared from the darkness

"M-more, your kidding me!" Hworang exclaimed devastated

Jaxs lowered his hand and pointed at the group, suddenly the Tarkatans charged

"If we work together then we should be able to take them" Lei stated, "I'll deal with the Tarkatans, you guys go and free Jaxs"

Lei punched a Tarkatan down before kicking another in the head, Lei then jumped onto another and broke its neck, as it fell Lei jumped away from it only to be surrounded by the Remaining Tarkatans. Lei changed to his drunken master stance, easily dodging the enemy's blades and dealing blows to the Tarkatans where they were not expecting it. As the Tarkatans began to catch on Lei changed his stance yet again, this time to the crane stance, Lei brought his leg up and put his hands out. Lei pounded any Tarkatans who dared to come forth and try to attack him.

"Come on!" Lei taunted







"One on one, how about it" Hworang challenged Jaxs

"Sounds interesting, much more so then watching you fight weak creatures like those" Jaxs stated as he watched Lei battle against the Tarkatans, "I accept"

"Yes! He's buying it" Hworang proudly thought

"Good work, just remember to Stall him long enough for me to prepare the excise spell" Raiden stated telepathically

Hworang nodded and steeped forward to fight however Bruce grabbed him by the shoulder

"Sorry but you aren't fighting" Bruce said

"Why the hell not?!" Hworang asked

"Because I am" Bruce stated pushing Hworang out of the way and walking towards Jaxs

"Brave" Jaxs stated

Bruce ran forward and unleashed several punches to Jaxs' abdomen and finished off with a kick to his face. Unfazed by this, Jaxs grabbed Bruce by the head and threw him along the ground.

"Shit he's strong!" Bruce exclaimed, "Raiden is the spell ready yet"

"I've gathered the energy but I still need to form it"

"Damn it" Bruce unleashed a round house kick to Jaxs throat which winded him and he fill to his knees, "Is it ready now"

"Yes, get out of the way" Bruce jumped out of the line of fire and Raiden launched his spell that struck Jaxs just as he got to his feet

"Jaxs, this spell only dose half of the work; you have to want it out!" Raiden yelled

"Get...out" Jaxs yelled as a green spirit was forced out of his body and shot into the air, "I'm...free" Jaxs stated with pleasure, "Tarkatans! I'll deal with them" Jaxs raced towards the battle taking place between Lei and the Tarkatans.

As the Tarkatans saw Jaxs racing towards them, they began to flee to the west

"Yeah you better run!" Jaxs yelled, "Come on lets chase after them"

"I'm afraid that is out of the question" Raiden stated, "The others are too exhausted"

"Then what are we supposed to do?" Jaxs asked

"I guess we'll have to sleep here and continue our journey eastward in the morning" Raiden replied

"Eastward, your not thinking of going to Shao-Kahn are you?!"

"At the moment that seems like the only way we can bring Quan-Chi down"

"Fine, I'll help you get there but there is no way I'm helping that son of a bitch"

"First things first, we need a camp fire" Law stated

"He's right. Jaxs see if you can find anything flammable, I'll take the first watch" Raiden said
Sign up to rate and review this story