Categories > Celebrities > Metallica > That Was Just Your Life

Too Late Too Late

by devilsgyrl

Olivia spends some "quality time" with Ray...

Category: Metallica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2010-05-12 - Updated: 2010-05-12 - 2607 words

?Blocked
I was distracted the whole rest of the school day. My mind was focused mainly on my meeting with Ray after school. I was curious what we were going to do together. I had never gone out with a boy before. Of course, this wasn't exactly "going out", but it was one of the steps that let to it. Truthfully, I hadn't ever really wanted a boyfriend before this either. I was so used to living my life alone; fending for myself and making my own way. Ever since my mom had become a drunk, it had been up to me to handle my school situation and my social life. She had forbidden me to bring anyone to my house, but she didn't give a damn to where I spent my time. She had also been pressuring me to get a job lately to help pay the bills. Somehow, I had managed to put off getting a job for a while. I have a week of school behind me before I started searching for a job.

As soon as school ended, I grabbed my school bag and hurried towards the school entrance without waiting around. Since I was so small, it was easy to slip around the chattering cliques and groups of people lingering about in the hallway. Just as I had my hand on the door handle, I heard a voice behind me shout, "Hey, wait up!"

I paused with my hand on the door handle and saw James running towards me, curly golden hair flying behind him. As he approached, I opened the door and held it open for him, saying, "Hey. What's up?" James panted, a little breathless from chasing me down, "Not much. I was wondering though, remember how I asked if you wanted to go to my house sometime? What do you think about stopping by now? My parents are gonna be gone all night so we can have the house to ourselves."

If I hadn't already accepted Ray's offer, I probably would've said yes to James. But I had already committed myself to Ray and I wasn't one to go back on my word. I declined politely, "That might be nice, but I've already got other plans. Maybe another time if you still want to." I pretended not to see the disappointment in James' eyes.

"Yeah, I'd want to another time," he replied as the two of us stepped outside. "What do you have going on already though?" Not really thinking that he needed to know about Ray, I just shrugged and ignored the question. To avoid meeting his eyes, I peered up at the sky. It had turned dark and cloudy and it sure looked like it was going to rain at any moment.

"Have fun doing whatever it is that you're doing tonight," James told me before turning and striding towards the sidewalk. After I watched James go, I proceeded to the big oak tree next to the school entrance where Ray and I were suppose to meet. As I approached the tree, a bout of nerves came over me. I was starting to think that maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all. I didn't really know Ray at all. I had practically agreed to meet a complete stranger! What had I been thinking?

Just as I paused in front of the tree, about to turn back and run away before I got myself into a bad situation, Ray stepped out from behind the tree and grasped my arm. He was smiling and that comforted me slightly. Maybe I was just being paranoid since I hadn't gone out with a friend for a long time. Besides, what exactly did I think Ray would do to me? Murder me? That was a crazy thought. I was obviously way too paranoid for my own good.

"Hi Liv," Ray said, still holding onto my arm as he started walking towards the sidewalk at a leisure rate. "I see you showed up like you said you would. How was your first day of school? I have to admit that mine was quite easy. All the subjects here are kind of below my level, but nevermind that."

As Ray towed me along behind him, I answered, "My day was fine. I'm curious though, where exactly are we going?" I didn't usually walk in the part of town that Ray was leading us towards. It was a bad part of town and I had learned to avoid it ever since I had arrived in this town with my mother.

"Oh, it's a little surprise," Ray smiled almost a little too sweetly at me. As the two of us proceeded down the sidewalk, I glanced around me at my unfamiliar surroundings. There were old streetlights that flickered in the darkness around us and tall, looming buildings were everywhere. A shiver went down my spine as I glanced around myself.

By this point, I wast starting to feel a little suspicious. Trying to keep my voice calm and casual sounding, I asked Ray, "Um, I really need to know where we're going. This is a bad part of town. You're new to the town so I suppose you wouldn't know that. We should probably turn around and find a different route to wherever we're going."

Ray just ignored me though. He seemed oblivious to the fact that I had spoken. He just kept on walking down the street without looking at me once. By now, I was panicking. What the hell was wrong with Ray? It was obvious he could hear me, he just wasn't paying attention to me for only god knows why reasons.

I tried to wrench my arm away from Ray, but his hand just clamped down harder on it. Before I had a chance to scream for help, Ray ducked into a little deserted alleyway and pulled me along with him. He grabbed my shoulders and pressed me to a cold, stone building behind me. Gazing into my eyes with a ferocity I had never seen before, he commanded, "Listen up, bitch. You'll do as I say tonight and nobody gets hurt. If you disobey...well..."

Ray kept one hand on my shoulder while he dug around in his pocket and then pulled out a small, shiny object. I gasped as I recognized the shape of a gun in his hands. Gulping, I stopped struggling against Ray and stood still against the wall, barely breathing. Ray smiled at my obedience and murmured, "Good. This should be easy for you then."

He yanked me away from the wall and kicked me in the shins so that I wobbled and toppled over, landing on the hard ground beneath me. I winced as my head smacked against the ground. Glancing up at Ray with wide eyes, I tried to figure out what he wanted with me. Ray kicked me once more and then dropped down on the ground right on top of me.

I fought for air as he smashed on top of me, knocking the wind out of me. Through gasps, I pleaded silently with him to get off of me and leave me alone. He laughed at my unspoken pleas and said, "Not this time girl." Ray's dirty, slimy hands started and my neck and traced over my body until he reached the hem of my shirt.

I shuddered uncomfortably as his hands skimmed over my breasts. I didn't want any guy's hands touching any of my sensitive parts. Now I was starting to understand why I had never wanted a boyfriend. Ray's hands slipped under my shirt and yanked it upwards until he managed to rip it off entirely. As soon as my tank had been flung aside, Ray lifted me up slightly from the ground so he could unclasp my bra and throw it aside so that it landed next to my forlorn tank.

Lying half naked in the alleyway, I decided that now was the time to try to get help. Opening my mouth, I let out a cry, "Help! Please, somebody help me!" Ray's fist came down hard on my right eye, causing my cries to become whimpers. As I fell silent from the pain, he hissed, "You will keep quiet, you bitch!" He lifted the silver gun and pressed it against my throat. I gulped as the cold metal came in contact with my neck. When Ray saw that I was no longer struggling, he tossed the gun aside and went back to undressing me. He yanked down my skirt and panties with one easy motion, leaving me completely stripped down.

Ray smiled evilly as he looked down at me. Still lying on top of me, he somehow managed to strip off his own shirt and slid off his pants so we were both completely naked. I cringed as his flesh pressed against me. I wanted nothing more than to throw this guy off of me and run home to safety. But the truth was, I couldn't throw him off. He was much too powerful and I stood a zero percent chance in a fight against him.

Ray's hands were traveling down my belly and over my pubic parts. As his hands traced over my upper thighs, he commanded, "Part your legs." I stared at him for a moment like he was crazy. How could he possibly expect me to obey him and reveal my most intimate parts? He must be a fool if he thought I would do that.

Ray shrugged when I failed to obey, "Fine then, I'll do it for you. Just remember, it would be less painful for us both if you could just follow directions like a good little girl." Ray forced my legs apart, causing a sharp pain in my right thigh as he did so. I watched in horror as he looked thoughtfully at the slit between my legs.

Somehow, I managed to find my voice and whisper through a voice tight with fear, "What do you want from me? Just leave me alone, I beg you! I'll do anything you want if you'll only let me go." Ray leered menacingly down at me from above. I hated the way his looming body blocked out all the light and left me in darkness.

"Isn't it obvious what I want?" Ray questioned ironically, smirking at me. I suppose it was pretty obvious; he wanted my body. The thing that scared me most though was that I had no way out. I couldn't escape from a guy who was so much larger and stronger than me. It wasn't even worth a try.

"But...why?" I questioned again in a quivering voice. My plan was to keep Ray talking and try to find a way out of this situation in the meantime. Ray, however, didn't seem to want to talk. His eyes were still roaming my body and one large hand was gripped around my upper leg, holding me there.

"Why am I doing this?" Ray echoed my question, "Again, for obvious reasons. You're easy to get, you know that? All I had to do was get you to agree to meet me outside the school and you said you would without any suspicion as to what I wanted to do with you. Also, you're small and pretty. I obviously wanted a pretty girl and a small, weak girl was even better because I knew she wouldn't be able to find a way out. I'm so lucky I found you, hm?"

Ray's reasons sickened me and made me want to get sick. If I had been sitting up, I would've tried to barf all over Ray. Maybe that would've made him leave me alone! But as it was, I couldn't exactly throw up when I was lying flat on my back without anyway to move. By this point, I gave up. There was no way to escape from Ray. And even if I did escape, I wouldn't be able to get home without my clothes and while I would try to retrieve them, Ray would just recapture me.

Ray took one last look between my legs and then slithered up my body so his face was looming a mere inch or two above mine. I could feel his slimy skin squirming over mine as his cock brushed against my clitoris. Ray put his lips to my neck and sucked down hard as he attempted to shove himself inside of me.

I had to bite my lip to keep from screaming as Ray keeps trying to force himself inside of me. I wasn't dripping the least bit and that certainly wasn't helping the situation. Ray seemed oblivious to the fact that he wasn't making it very far inside of me, he just bit down on my neck so hard that I could feel his teeth embedded in my skin.

Finally, I couldn't keep from screaming any more. The bloodcurdling sound ripped out of my throat and shuddered through my body. Ray slapped my cheek and slipped off of me for a second. For a moment, I thought maybe he had given up and was finally going to leave me alone. However, that was not the case because as soon as Ray had stood up, he commanded, "Stay right there. Don't you dare move an inch."

I was tempted to move just to spite Ray, but I could see the shiny gun and something black and foggy in the distance. I tried to figure out what the black object was, but it was too far away for me to make it out. After only a second or two, Ray was back. He straddled me with a graceful movement and slammed himself into me, disregarding my screams of agony.

He tore through my hymen and blood started streaming down my leg at an alarming rate. Ray didn't give a shit though. He was just happy to have managed to have gotten all the way inside of me. Pinning me against the ground, Ray started thrusting into me none too gently. I whimpered and cried out incessantly, unable to keep all the pain inside. As he reached his orgasm, Ray slammed into me even harder, smashing my body against the hard, concrete ground beneath us.

Finally, Ray came; releasing all his cum inside to my aching body. When he was done and had gotten off of me, I still lay stunned on the ground, biting my lip to keep the pain and tears inside. Ray smirked at me and said, "You were better to fuck with than I had thought. Now before you run off and go home to mommy, let me show you something."

Too weak and stunned to protest, I stayed exactly where I was while Ray quickly redressed and grabbed the black thing that I had noticed in the distance earlier. James brought it near my face and said, "See this?" Without waiting for my reply, he flicked a button onto it. Horror filled me as I realized that the black object was video camera that had just recorded the whole scene of my rape. I looked up at Ray with a hatred that I had never felt for anyone before.

"So," Ray said smugly, "You won't be telling anyone about this little encounter unless you want the whole school to think you're a porn queen, hm? Anyways, I'd best be going now. Make sure you get yourself to school tomorrow." And with that, Ray strode out of the alleyway without a backwards glance, leaving my broken body bleeding and ripped apart behind him.
Sign up to rate and review this story