Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Lasting Love That Will Never Last

Tonight Is The Night

by AshleyxArsenic 0 reviews

Ray wants to show his love for Bob. Bob gets scared. Will bob be with ray?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2010-05-12 - Updated: 2010-05-12 - 243 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 7
Bob woke up finally around 1. He walked into the bunk area and saw Pete and Mikey sleeping. He continued to the TV room to find the guys watching the Breakfast Club.

"Hey guys" Bob said as he poured himself some coffee.

Frank than got up and jumped on Bob's back. Bob spilled the coffee all over.

"Give me a piggyback ride Bob" Frank said as he tried to stay on Bob's back.

"God, Frank. You are such a child." Bob said as he got on his hands and knees to give his buddy a piggy back ride.

"WEEEEEEEEEEEE! This is fun." Frank said as he started to bounce on Bob's back.

"Stop Humping me Frank!"

"I am not humping you!" Frank said as he got off of Bob.

"If you want someone to hump you, go ask Pete. He seems to have the magic touch. He sure made Mikey moan last night!" Frank continued.

"Frank we ended that conversation hours ago. We are not discussing Mikey's sex life." Gerard cut in.

Bob than went over to the counter to clean up the mess he made and to get another cup of coffee. Ray than got up and walked over to Bob to get a cup of juice.

"Tonights going to be the night. Don't go partying with the guys. I got a special surprise for you!" Ray whispered into Bob's ear.

Ray than took his juice and finished watching the Breakfast club.
Sign up to rate and review this story