Categories > Anime/Manga > xXxHolic

Paranormal Investigation

by cassidy6 0 reviews

This is a story i wrote when i was bored in school. It has Watanuki from xxxHolic, and a character i made named Cassandra who, during one of their paranormal investigations, a shy Watanuki decides ...

Category: xXxHolic - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-05-12 - Updated: 2010-05-12 - 552 words - Complete

-1Illiterate
As Watanuki and Cassandra investigated the abandonded school, Watanuki suddenly stops, he doesn't know why, but something inside him suddenly felt like making love to his wife of only a few weeks, and his pants showed it. She had wanted him to for days, but he was just too shy, he wasnt a virgin, nor was she so there was no "first time" pressure, but something wouldnt let him, something stopped him, until tonight.

"Cassandra, I'm ready."
She turned around, confused at first, but then she noticed his pants and smiled,

"Oh i see, well there is nothing we can do about it now."

She took off her jacket and began to open her shirt, a place like this wasnt exactly her idea of a romantic first time, in the nurses office, no less, but she took what she could get. When Watanuki saw her begin undressing, he hesitantly started removing his own garments. Cassandra, already completely undressed, began to help him.

"There. You okay so far?"

His scarlet face looked up at her, nodded, then looked away. At that moment she knew she would have to be in control, at least for a little while. She pulled him into a kiss, and after that, things went smoothly, he quickly gained confidence and dominacy of the situation.
Watanuki laid her on the nearby nurse's bed and she wrapped her arms around his neck and brought him down to her level to kiss him. Watanuki started entering her, slowly at first, but gradually started picking up the pace as he got closer and closer to release.

"Ah, Watanuki, that feels amazing! ah, don't stop...don't stop..."

Moans, and the squeaking of the bed were the only two sounds the building heard. Watanuki suddenly sped up even more and his breaths became short, so, too, did Cassandra's. Again she wrapped her arms around Watanuki's neck and kissed him.
They held each other close and he continued thrusting into her until they both came simultaneously. He was sweating all over her, his breathing was short, and Cassandra couldn't dream of a better time with him, sure, the place was akward, but the moment was unlike anything she had ever imagined. She looked up at him,

"Wow. Watanuki, you become a completely different person when you make love." He was blushing,
"A-are you okay? I didn' hurt you, did I?"

She smiled,

"I'm okay, you were amazing."

He looked at the floor,

"Thank you."

And with that, he walked over to her and kissed her lightly on the cheek.

"Aww, I love you, Watanuki."

He smiled, "I love you, too, Cassandra."

They began to reclothe themselves and pack up the paranormal equipment they brought with them and left the school and headed for home.


The next morning Watanuki was up early, going over the evidence of last night's investigation, Cassandra came up behind him with a cup of coffee in her hand.

"Did we get anything?"

He smirked and said,

"Nothing much, but we did capture this rather interesting EVP..."

She excitedly put on the headphones and listened intently, he pushed "play" on the computer and and very familliar sounds emmited throught the headphones.
It was the two of them in the nurse's office!
Cassandra choked on her coffee, now it was her turn to blush.
Sign up to rate and review this story