Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy

Take What's Left of Me

by AlexisSCREAM 1 review

Not FOB. It has Pete in it though. It's a Gabilliam.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2010-05-15 - Updated: 2010-05-15 - 579 words - Complete

1Original
Hey. Wopw, i sine dup, then 3 of my friends do!! xD anyways, I hoep you like this one shot
xoxo
Nikki


Gabe’s POV

I sat there, practically blinded by the moment. I let my fingers trace the photographs of me and him, when we were happy. Photos that meant the world to me. The best I had to recreate his appearance. For his voice, I simply used recordings of him talking at concerts and him singing. I missed him more than words could ever say and, in all honesty, I still do. But that day was different. I’ll always remember Pete, he’s unforgettable. I’ll never forget when he told me had bipolar disorder. I’ll also never forget the phone call that told me to go to the hospital. I’ll never forget being told that he’d overdosed, and that he probably wouldn’t make it through the night. He didn’t, they were right.
So, anyway, I was sitting there, tracing happy pictures of me and Pete, when I heard a knock at the door. I opened the door, trying to hide my tears.
‘Um…hey. I’m new here, and I have no idea where the shops are’ A man, about the same age as me, said, blushing slightly.
‘Go down to the end of the street and turn left. You’ll see them straight away’ I told him.
‘Okay, thanks. I hope you don’t mind me asking, but why you crying?’ The man asked me.
‘Oh. It’s that obvious, huh? My … best friend … died a year ago today’ I sighed.
‘I’m so sorry. How old was your friend?’ He asked. Normally, I would have been angry at anyone who invaded my privacy like this, but he was different. He seemed like Pete.
‘He was almost 30. He killed himself’ I explained, trying hard not to cry.
‘That must have been so hard for you. So, anyone else home?’ The man asked.
‘Since Pete died, I’ve lived on my own, and I haven’t really spoken to many people’ I sighed.
‘Oh. You must have been… uh… pretty close then’ He smiled.
‘Yup’ I said, nodding.
‘By the way, I’m William Beckett’ He smiled.
‘I’m Gabe. Gabe Saporta’ I told him.
‘Just wondering, Gabe… I know it’s none of my business, but… were you and Pete dating?’ William asked.
‘Was it really that obvious?’ I asked.
‘Yeah. But it’s fine. I’m gay too’ He smiled.
‘Oh, okay’ I smiled, nodding my head.
‘Must have been pretty hard on you then?’ William sighed.
‘Yeah. But he did have bipolar disorder. He was supposed to take all these pill and stuff. He never did though. He used to, but then he just… stopped’ I told him.
‘We should hang out sometime. But I have to go down to the shops which are…’
‘End of the street, turn left’ I told him. He left. But that definitely wasn’t the last time I saw William. Two weeks later, he took me on a date. And 2 years later, we’re still together. I’ll always love Pete, until the end of time. But he’s not here anymore, and although William will never replace Pete, I still love him. I’ll love them both, ‘til the end of time. Mission self-destruct failed, and it’s good that it did. Because if it hadn’t, who would William have?
Sign up to rate and review this story