Categories > Celebrities > Green Day > I wont Leave

Junkyards and LA

by XxHelenaxX 0 reviews

Category: Green Day - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2010-05-16 - Updated: 2010-05-16 - 211 words

0Unrated
Emily POV

my mom called me and i went home leaving jakob. i ate dinner silently and went to my room. Later that night jakob called me and said he needed to see my immediatly. i ran out and met him in the street. he led me to our car in the junkyard and we layed down, "Im leaving" he said. i looked at him, "woah, wait, WHAT!!??" i exclaimed jerking up. he looked at me "my parents are leaving to find a house in LA and me and joey are going with, we have no choice" he said sititng up and wrapping his arm around my side. i looked at him with tears in my eyes "Y-Yo-You cant leave!!" i yelled through tears, he smoothed my hair back with his other hand and we walked home, hand in hand, both crying.

Faby POV

the next day was saturday and joey said he needed to see me, i ran over there and he took my hand, and began crying. "J-J-Joey... whats wrong?!" he looked at me still crying, "We're Moving to LA." he said, at that moment it felt as if a bomb went off in my heart, i looked at him and then I began crying. "Please, Please, Joey no!!"
Sign up to rate and review this story