Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampires Will Never Hurt You But Lycans Might.

Fangs for the memories!

by bubbly-gum 2 reviews

Such a shit joke. Lol. :P

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-05-22 - Updated: 2010-05-22 - 614 words - Complete

0Unrated

Lilli-anna's P.O.V

Ohgodohgodohgodohgod! This cannot be happening! Bert promised he's never do this, he swore on his life...such a stupid fucking rat bag!
"Lilli?" Gerard whispered. He sounded broken. I didn't want to see him like that but I had to. Georgia's the only other preson that knows the truth of what happened. I couldn't look Gerard in the eye for months after it. I was so worried he'd know in an instant.
"Lilli-anna, what is he talking about? What secret?!" I shut my eyes reliving that night, I still couldn't look at him.

FLASHBACK!

"Lilli, please" he begged Lilli watched as Mikey dropped to his knees. His big coffee swirl eyes filling up with coal black tears.
"I just can't take the pain anymore" he whimpered.
"You don't know what you're asking of me Mikey" Lilli croaked out as she tried to hold back her own tears.
"To set me free...he killed her Lilli. He killed her. The only girl I ever loved and he broke her neck" Mikey collapsed onto his side and curled into the smallest ball he could. He couldn't remember the last time he'd felt as broken or as vunerable. Lilli could hear him faintly whispering 'Cordelia' over and over again.
"Please...I-I can't stand it a-anymore" he just managed top choke out.
"O-okay" Lilli could barely believe the words were coming out of her mouth.
"Thank you" Mikey looked straight into her eyes which began to swirl. His eyes rolled back into his head as he began to forget. The past 6 years ran through like a video being rewinded. His memory erasing as it went. Mikey's eyes rolled back to the front, completely glazed over.
"Sleep Mikey" she whispered, shutting off her power and closing her eyes.
"As you wish" he said softly before curling up in a little ball and shutting his eyes in imitation of sleep, seeing as vampires can't technically sleep.
"You've done the right thing" smirked a voice from behind her. Lilli-anna spun around to see Bert, his smirk firmly in place. A split second later he was up against the wall with Lilli holding him by the troat in one hand and gripping his left fang in her other. For once he looked truley terrified.
"You never ever tell anyone about this" she growled, tightening her grip on his throat. Her eyes had turned blood red, giving her a demon like apprearence. Bert nodded ever so slightly. Lilli tugged his fange gently and Bert flinched.
"I promise" he whispered. Lilli-anna's eyes turned acid green.
"No, no, no, no No!!!" he screamed, remembering that green meant either evil or jealousy. Lilli ripped out his fang without blinking. She let go of bert and he dropped instantly to the ground, clutching his jaw, screaming and spitting out blood.


END FLASHBACK! - Still Lilli-anna's P.O.V

I unclasped the chocker and held it flat in my palm. I flicked a small switch and the back opened. I pulled out the only thing that was in it. One white sharp fang. Bert took a step abck his hands flying to cover his mouth. A hiss escaped through his fingers.
"Is that..." Frank's voice trailed off.
"Bert's very own" I smiled saddistically, holding it up and letting the light reflect off it. I glanced at everyone. Gerard almost looked proud, Frank smirked and Rachel looked horrified. Georgia shuddered slightly, also re-counting the events.
"The truth'll come out sooner or later" Bert eyes us all suspiciously, lingering noticably on Georgia, before scurrying off. Leaving behind the Way brother that had been missing for far too long. Where had Bert kept him all these years?!
Sign up to rate and review this story