Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith > Journal

June 30th, 1978

by aerosmith14 2 reviews

Joe talks about Steven and the Texxas Jam.

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2010-05-23 - Updated: 2010-05-24 - 322 words - Complete

0Unrated
June 30, 1978
It's been over a year since I wrote in this journal. Last thing I wrote about was a review on some hotel I stayed at in Chicago. It was a great hotel. I had a spectacular view of the city. I'm 27 years old and I've been writing in journals since I was 14 years old. Amazing isn't it? I've wrote and finished over 20 journals. I wrote in it almost every minute of the day. I've been busy lately though. Well not now but I was earlier. Right now, I'm on a plane. I'm going to Dallas, Texas. Tomorrow is the Texxas jam. Van Halen, Heart and a bunch of other bands are going to be there. I'm pumped up. I want to go play! Oh wait, I hear Steven calling my name. I'll be right back. This shouldn't take too long.

Wow Steven is so demanding! It took over 30 minutes to follow his orders. Apparently, we got the wrong seats. He yelled at the flight attendant about it. I had to calm him down. He was yelling and kept holding his fist up in the air. In the middle of all this yelling, his girlfriend comes along. She whispers something to him and he just stops yelling. Then she takes his hand and go off somewhere else. You're probably asking yourself: Who is Stevens girlfriend? Her name is Cyrinda Foxe. I don't know how long they've been together. I think for over a year. Right now, they are in the bathroom. She's about to join the mile high club! The pilot just announced that we will land in 10 minutes. I hope Steven heard that.

It's 9:54 pm. I already checked in my hotel room. What is so cool about my room is that it has a balcony. So now I'm sitting on a chair out on a balcony, getting high. The weather outside is calm and warm. Just the way I like it.    
Sign up to rate and review this story