Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > It's Not That Complicated

Death

by AlexisSCREAM

.xD.xD.xD.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2010-05-29 - Updated: 2010-05-29 - 387 words

?Blocked
second update since the other was so short.
xoxo
Nikki


Ryan's POV

I had been pacing up and down the hospital corridors for ages. I had lied to every doctor and every nurse, telling them the same thing; that Brendon was my boyfriend. I was still confused because I knew this was nothing like Brendon at all, and I wanted to know where the real him had disappeared to. Nk's phone rang and he went outside to take the call, leaving me alone. I wasn't alone for long though. A nurse, who looked quite young, came over to talk to me.
'You're here for Mr. Urie, yes?' she asked me. I nodded, fearing the worst.
'He's going to be fine. He should wake up soon' I breathed a deep sigh of relief and smiled, my voice temporarily stolen from me.
'C-can I s-see him?' I asked, smiling happily, forcing myself to speak. I knew I didn't love NK. I loved Brendon.
'Yes, and so can the ohter boy that was with you' she smiled. I knew which room Brendon was in, so I went straight there. Nk and I had forced all the hospital staff we could to give him a private room.
'Brendon!' I exclaimed, feeling tears drip down my cheeks.
'Ryan? Don't cry!' a voice cried out. I recognised it instantly.
'I'm not, Brendon' I smiled, quickly wiping them away.
'Don't lie' Brendon said, pouting.
'Happy tears, Brenny!' I laughed, hugging him.
'I missed you... I'm sorry, seriously'
'I know... but why, Brendon?'
'I wanted you back. I even dumped Hannah... But you were with him!' Brendon told me, tears falling gracefully own his soft, smooth cheeks. I quickly, but gently, wiped them away with my thumb.
'Don't worry. I'll dump NK... because I love you' I told him. His eyes lit up and a smile spread across his lips.
Suddenly, the doors flung open and NK ran inside, his eyes red and puffy, his cheeks tearstained. I knew it was soemthign bad. Something very bad. Brendon and I looked at each other questioningly.
'Hannah killed herself' NK sobbed. Suddenly, it felt like someone had crushed my insides. I quickly looked at Brendon, who had sunk back under the blankets, crying loudly. I knew he was blaming himself.
Sign up to rate and review this story