Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Eyes of an angel

Eyes of an angel

by xxMikeyxx 1 review

Second story to Death is sweeter than life. Gerard has been alone since Sam died, but little does he know she is still with him.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2010-05-22 - Updated: 2010-05-22 - 218 words

1Exciting
SPOV
One year after I died...
There he was the guy I truly loved. He visited my grave every month. He always cried when he visited. He placed a single black rose on by grave. I looked at myself. I'm a ghost! I was wearing the same clothes from when I died. He walked away. I couldn't help but follow for once. His dark hair waving gracefully in the wind. His beautiful hazel eyes looking darker than ever. He kissed me the moment I died...

Flashback one and a half years ago...
It was my first day at a new school. I always get called a sad emo. As soon as the school bell rang. The ground began to shake then a stampede of pupils came running down the corridor pushing me out the way onto the ground. I got myself up and walked to class. The teacher didn't seem very happy to see me. He pointed to an empty seat at the back. I sat next to a boy with dark hair and hypnotic hazel eyes.
He never talked to me ever. I heard his voice but not speaking to me.
I don't know but I thought then I loved him.
Then rumour was round that he was gay and loved Frank Iero.
That's why I died.
Sign up to rate and review this story