Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Thunder

6 (Final Chapter)

by DearMikey_x 1 review

A:N I suppose this should have a rating. but nothing bad really happens so it's a G

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-06-02 - Updated: 2010-06-02 - 844 words

0Unrated
Bob was alone, thankfully. He was glad that his parents weren’t home, they’d only ask questions about why he was in this state. His satisfaction hadn’t lasted long once he realized what he’d probably just done to Ray. Bob wanted to hate him for all the shit he’d done, but he couldn’t bring himself to it. He felt quite the opposite of hate for Ray, and that just hurt more.

Ray would probably be groveling to Christa now, telling her that Bob was lying, and that he loved her. And in that instant Bob's emotions changed once again, to anger. It wasn’t fair that he was sat here feeling like he’d caused all this, and it wasn’t fair that right now Ray was probably with his girlfriend, whilst Bob was alone and crumbling.

When a knock came at the door, he wasn’t going to answer. He knew the knock, knew who it was. It had been their special signal of the others arrival over the past year. It made Bob feel sick to hear now, because all that was over now.

He couldn’t just ignore Ray though and he figured he should get the inevitable out of the way now. It was probably going to go one of two ways. Either Ray would be pissed at him for telling, and their relationship and friendship would be over. The second option would be Ray groveling to Bob as he probably had been doing to Christa, vowing to tell her soon.

None of the options were what Bob wanted, but then he didn’t really have a choice. All he knew was that he wasn’t going to cave with the second option again. He was done with being second best.

With a groan he traipsed to the door, opening it to reveal a sopping Ray, saturated by the rain. His face was soft, but undistinguishable.

‘Can I come in?’ he asked, shivering a little bit.

Bob didn’t even answer. He wasn’t offering Ray warmth whilst he was tearing Bob up inside.

‘Okay’ Ray sighed. ‘You really fucked that up back there..’

Bob scoffed and rolled his eyes bitterly. He fucked everything up? What about Ray?

‘She confronted me, and I told her the truth.’

Bob frowned, because if Ray was looking for sympathy he’d gone looking in the wrong place.

‘You were never going to tell her.’ Bob said, and it was a statement.

‘Probably not.’ Ray admitted, digging his hands in his pocket and biting his lip. Bob was glad at least that he was being honest.

‘She said that she wanted me to stay with her’ Ray said. ‘And if I don’t she’s going to tell everyone that about us, about me being gay. If I stay with her she’s gunna keep quiet.’

Bob's face twisted in anger. ‘Then I hope youre fucking happy’ he spat, slamming the door in Rays face. Or at least, he tried to. Ray was quick to jam his foot in the door frame and he pushed the door back open again, earning a growl from Bob.

‘She told me I had to pick between you and her’ he informed, and he took an unwelcome step into the house. ‘And so I told her to go fuck herself.’

His lips curled up, revealing that perfect smile.

‘What?’ Bob stammered, confused as hell when Rays arms locked around his waist.

‘I told her where to stick it, and she told everybody.’ Ray said, and he looked satisfied with himself as he leaned his forehead against Bob's. ‘Now we don’t have to hide..If you still want me of course.’

‘You’re not fucking with me right?’ Bob frowned, because really if Ray was lying he was gunna get a matching cut to the other eye.

‘No I'm not fucking with you’ Ray laughed. ‘I love you, so much, and I'm sorry for everything I did.’

He took Bob's hands in his own shyly. ‘But if you’ll let me ill try to make it up to you.’

‘I..You..kay..’ Bob stuttered, and he nodded his head frantically because his head was having a little spasm. Ray chuckled at his inability to speak and cupped both Bob's cheeks with his hands.

‘I love you.’ He murmured, just letting his lips brush over Bob's enough to make him shiver.

‘I love you too’ he smiled, and he kicked the door shut with his leg before kissing Ray again, his tongue parting Rays lips and tasting him. He melted into the kiss and pressed their hips together, arms tangling around Rays neck.

He was still wet from the rain outside, and the water started to soak through into Bob's own clothes. It made for a bit of an uncomfortable embrace, and when they pulled away for air their shirts stuck together a little bit. Bon grimaced, but Ray just grinned and stole his lips again because really, it didn’t matter.

Nothing mattered.

Sign up to rate and review this story