Categories > Original > Drama

Soledad INTROS

by punk1210 0 reviews

A story of strong love between a now broken boy and a girl that no longer stands by his side...

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-06-07 - Updated: 2010-06-07 - 360 words

0Unrated
Broken,with no life in me any longer.Here I am sitting alone in a graveyard.In front of her grave.
How did I turn up like this?How did this happen?
It's a long story,and I'm not happy to tell it,but I will.I'll show you what real love can do to you.And why I don't want it any more.
Maybe after this,you'll think twice on your life and how lucky you are that you either never fell in love,or that you still have it...


I decided to write this story after I heard a song from West Life called Soledad,and I am going to base it on this song.Of course,I will put changes to it.
Alright,let me explain these characters.

Eleina:
http://static-p4.fotolia.com/jpg/00/15/70/67/400_F_15706752_LVOr73EyfkIIS7ux0KDrXz0G9oethBzt.jpg
She is a smart girl at school,and is very nice.She is also quiet and doesn't speak much,until she one day speaks to the toughest and most feared boy at her school.She makes good friend's with hi,but finds herself falling for him.Later,though,she finds out she has a sickness,and hasn't much to live.

Alex:
http://horiwood.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/alex-meraz-2.jpg
He is the toughest guy at school and every boy is scared of him,and girls crush on him.Eleina starts to talk to him,and though he at first ignores her,they become friends later.He then starts to fall for her,but worries as she suddenly gains a sickness and finds she has not much life to live.

Kiara:
http://blogs.coventrytelegraph.net/passtheremote/hayden-panettiere-heroes1.jpg
She is who has always had a crush on Alex.She then sees that both him and quiet girl,Eleina starts to hang a bit too much than she expected.She starts to cause problems for the in-love-couples.How far would she go,though?

So,these are the main characterd,anyways.There will be more characters,like Eleina's brother,Alex's dad.They are also important to the story.Hopefully,this one will be good.Hope you will like it.
Sign up to rate and review this story