Categories > Games > Tekken > Tekken ball Z: Quan-Chi Saga

In the past

by Necrophiliac666 0 reviews

Jin's story part 3. Arian takes a look into the past

Category: Tekken - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-06-09 - Updated: 2010-06-10 - 1058 words - Complete

0Unrated
Disclaimer
I don't own Tekken. I don't own Dragon Ball Z. I don't own Mortal Kombat
Rated M for Violence
In the past

"All four of them failed!?"

"Yes" Arian replied

"No way am I telling Lord Quan-Chi!"

"Just put in some good news as well. By the way did you get those reports?" Arian asked

"Yes, there battle reports and also the history for each of them which our spies graciously picked up along the way"

"Excellent" Arian smirked as he took the folders from the demonic creature which he was talking to







"Interesting, I'm sure Quan-Chi won't mind if I check these files first" Arian said as he approached a table, he pulled out a wooden chair to sit on and opened the folder

"Jin Kazama. Current ruler of the Mishima Zaibutsu and for some reason or another he now has Kazuya Mishima's sword Angelbane. Apparently he trained in the art of Mishima style karate for four years to strike down a demon named Ogre which took his mothers life. After the fight Heihachi, his grandfather and sensei shot him in the chest, he survived however because of the Mishima blood within his vanes. Interesting, that would mean that he is related to Kazuya in some way. Unfortunately that relationship dose not seem to be in the official record. Disappointing."

"Kazuya Mishima. From personal experience, I know that he is a force to be reckoned with who has spent many years here in the Netherealm. Not only that but he has survived being thrown of a cliff and a volcano because of that damned Devil inside of him. He was trained by his grandfather and he took part in countless tournaments with no losses and only one draw against Paul Phoenix.







"Jin, he's coming around" Jay called as she noticed Johnny Cage's movements

Cage opened his eyes underneath his sunglasses and slowly sat up

"This...isn't the palace" Johnny Cage bewilderedly stated. His attention was then drawn towards Jin and Jay, "Are you two in my fan club or something?"

"No" Jin replied

"Actually we came from Earth realm with Raiden and Sub-Zero" Jay informed Cage

"Then that means we failed" Cage realized, "What happened?"

"You were possessed"

"Possessed?"

"We freed you"

"Then I must thank you properly" Johnny Cage rummaged through his pockets and pulled out a pen and some paper. He then wrote something on it before handing it to Jin. Jin looked at the paper and saw what Cage wrote on it

JOHNNY CAGE

"Ah, thanks"

"Don't mention it, you deserved it. Now, where are we going?"

"Raiden said we should head eastward" Jay said

"Eastward aye. Only one thing he could mean by that, and I just so happen to know a shortcut there"

"Shortcut" Jin repeated, "Why do I get the felling that this is going to delay us even longer"

"It's a tunnel that goes straight under the ground, the enemy doesn't know about it. It's relatively close come on I'll show you the way"







"Jay Neartsu. Taught the Neartsu style of Karate by her father along with her brother Kenshi, not to be mistaken for the blind Earth realm fighter Kenshi who foolishly gave his life in the assassination attempt on Quan-Chi a few days ago. Jay apparently can not use her right hand in combat, how very interesting. I am sure our troops will find that quite useful indeed. Oh, so she has a history with blades as well. When my scouts reported back to me they stated that they could fell dark taint coming from her. The only way that could have happened is either by blood contact or if the seed of someone with the Mishima bloodline had entered her. Perhaps they share a fetish for war"

"Goku. Strange, he doesn't seem to have a last name. According to the Zaibutsu files, is of an alien species called the saiyans. He was a low class and so he was sent away to Earth realm so that he may conquer it, which gives us an outlook at just how weak Earth realm really is. It seems he forgot his mission and became a good little monkey at the hands of a damned old fool named Gohan. As he grew so did his abilities, the Saiyan they sent away would become the most powerful Saiyan alive. He also destroyed the greatest threat to Earth realm, a monstrous being by the name of Majin Buu.







"This Tunnel reeks" Jin complained

"Yeah, I know" Cage stated

"Are you sure no one knows about this tunnel?" Jay asked

"Yeah I'm sure"

"How do you know though?"

"I just do" Cage replied

"Oh, you just do do you then what do you call that then Mr I just do" Jin sarcastically said as he pointed to a Tarkatan worrier just ahead of them.

At that moment the Tarkatan charged at the three however Johnny Cage quickly grabbed the creature and with one swift, violent jerk to the neck, killed it

"How did that get in here?" Cage asked himself

"I knew something like this would happen" Jin thought to him self

"How come you're here?" Jay suddenly asked Johnny cage

"Well when a man and a women love each other..." Cage began

"Not like that, I mean aren't you an actor"

"Why yes I am, the best actor ever to exist." Johnny Cage arrogantly and proudly announced, "And that is the problem"

"How do you mean?" Jay asked confused

"Nobody takes me seriously. I do my own stunts. I don't use special effects in my movies. But they still only see me as star, an actor. That is why I joined this mission"







"Having fun Arian?" Quan-Chi asked

"Why yes. I thought since I will be leading the assault, I should learn more about the enemy"

"The final assault upon Shao-Kahn. That is why we must speak"

"Oh, has the strategy changed" Arian asked

"No. Because of recent events the number of soldiers you will have has been decreased. That includes Meat"

"I know, it was Scorpion wasn't it"

"And Kantres" Quan-Chi continued

"What!?"

"It was the Saiyans. Which of them finished her I know not"

"I will avenge her, this I promise!"

"Excellent" Quan-Chi said as he collected the files and left the room

"The final Assault, I can hardly wait"
Sign up to rate and review this story