Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith > Your Hands Are Bleached Red

Your Hands Are Bleached Red

by WhiteClaw 1 review

SWEARING. GET OVER IT. Ahem. Just kind of came to me, y'know? Well a few people seem to like my other storehhhhh so here we are :P You'll see why this is called what it is soon enough. I LIKE CLIF...

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-06-10 - Updated: 2010-06-11 - 454 words

1Ambiance
It was pissing down cats and fogs outside, and it was one of those warm spring nights but the rain stung your skin, and tapped on the windows, and fell aimlessly on the streets. It was around four in the morning when I herd a weak knock, I ignored it, trying to get to sleep. Even these dammed pills can't get me to sleep. The knocking soon grew louder and more consistent. Thunder then crackled loudly, as there was some distant rumbling followed. I groaned, got up, and slinked down stairs still dozy eyed, and wrung over with exhaustion. I tripped a couple of times, as there was another knock. Who ever was knocking was some persistent fucker. I growled slightly, flicking on a light and going to the front door and opened it. A wiser man may've left this problem too it's own, but a blind man would gladly go and take a look. It was Joe. He was drenched, and that barley even to describe how soaked he was. Good god. Head to toe, he was soaked with rain, as another rumble of thunder echoed. He looked like death wrung him dry, and left him there. I blinked, and let him in then shut the door behind him. He didn't say anything, he looked tired as he glanced around.
"The fuck man..." I mumbled as he then sighed, and walked around me into the dinning room and sat down in a chair. I followed him like a dog drawn to meat, as he looked at me wordlessly. The look he gave me was rather heart breaking. He then held his head in his hands, and began to shake slightly, a whimpering sound was herd, as his chest started to heave in and out. I had no clue what was going on, and I immediately wanted to get to the bottom of it. I walked the few soundless steps towards him, and crouched down in front of him. He didn't budge, or bother to spare a glance, as he started to cry. Joe was one not cry often, but if he was crying, something serious must've happened. I frowned, I knew he wouldn't open up. No matter how many keys I've tried, none of them have ever worked.
"Joe, whats the matter?" I asked quietly, well it's better then just sitting around not saying or doing anything. He started to cry slightly more violently as my frown just grew more. I stood up and hugged him as he just fell against me. I stared to rub his back, and held him closely. I don't know how long he was crying, but it was sure a while, because I never noticed him falling asleep.
-
Sign up to rate and review this story