Categories > Celebrities > Simple Plan > Warped Disaster

Chapter One

by BlueAndYellow 0 reviews

Reuniting.

Category: Simple Plan - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Pierre Bouvier - Published: 2010-06-17 - Updated: 2010-06-17 - 1198 words

0Unrated
I wrote this story a long time ago, a couple years actually. As I reread it the other day, I decided to give it a shot and publicize it again, of course with a few alterations.
This story is mainly a Simple Plan fanfic, but there will be other bands involved, one in particular.
The first few chapters may not seem too interesting, but I promise it will improve.
I hope you guys like it. :)

*

Chapter One

Leah looked down on the plates and bowls, utterly filled with the most delicious food ever, on the huge table right in front of her and a beautiful smile immediately appeared on her face. She’d never seen all kinds of her favourite food all in one place. It was great.
There were all sorts of salads she could imagine, potatoes, vegetarian hot dogs, vegetarian hamburgers, bean burritos, pasta, fries, at least 20 different cakes, ice cream, and much, much more. She couldn’t find anything she didn’t like.

Quickly she grabbed the biggest plate she could find and started to shove as much food as possible on it. It really was a good idea to come here. First, as her boyfriend invited her to go on Warped Tour with him and his band she didn’t think of it as a very good idea, because she would have to take a break from her job, leave her home. It was nothing she wanted to do.
But then, as he told her how much fun it would be, that she could meet all the different bands she liked, listen to the music she loved and especially that there was free food, he of course could count her in. Free food anywhere? Leah would be there.

Suddenly, as her hand was busy shoving potatoes on her plate, some stranger’s hand came into contact with hers. She turned her head to look who it was and found herself staring into those familiar hazel eyes, she’d looked into ever so often.
“Leah?” As his soft voice reached her ears, it brought all the memories of her past back and a grin appeared on her face.

“Oh my god, Benji! It’s been so long!”, she squealed, placed the plate on the table and flung her arms around his neck. She placed a thousand of little kisses on his cheeks and squeezed him as tight as she could, never wanting to let go of him anymore. She couldn’t believe she’d finally met him again.
“What the hell are you doing here?”, she added as she finally let go of him, crossing her arms in front of her chest and giving him an expecting look.

He smiled shyly. Her emerald green eyes made his knees get weak, just as they used to in their childhood. They still hadn’t lost their charm.
“You remember the band Joel and me were in when we were younger? Well, we kinda got successful, now we’re playing here on Warped. But what are you doing here?”

Leah grabbed the plate again; after pushing a potato into her mouth she replied:
“That’s great, Benji. I always knew you’d make it big. Well, my boyfriend’s in a band too and they’re playing here as well.”
She glanced over her shoulder to see her boyfriend leaning against the wall a little down the corridor, talking to some random guy and added:
“Pierre, get your sexy ass over here! I need to bitch at you!”

Benji furrowed his eyebrows. She was Pierre’s girlfriend? What the hell was going on? He was quite confused about the fact that she seemed to be dating one of his best mates, without him knowing about it.

“What’s up, babe? You mad at me?”, smiled Pierre who immediately came towards them, also holding a plate of food in his hand, placing a tender kiss on her cheek. He noticed Benji and added a ‘Yo dude, long time no see.’.

“Incredibly mad at you, yes. Why didn’t you tell me that Benji would be here too?”, said Leah with a reproachful look planted on her face and playfully slapped him on the back of his head.
After a short mumbled ‘ouch’ Pierre frowned and questioned back:
“Why should I? I didn’t know you are some kind of Good Charlotte – groupie. I didn’t even know that you knew the band.”

“No, I’m no groupie, dumbass. We used to be best friends before I moved to Canada!”, snapped Leah and grinned at Benji. She had missed him so much, though she would never admit it.

“You did? How should I know about that, girl? I can’t look inside your head and read all of your thoughts…though it would be nice…”, smiled Pierre, then he added: “I guess you’ve got a lot of catching up to do, since you didn’t see each other for a long time. I guess I’ll leave you alone, seeing as I need to go back to the guys.”
He softly kissed her lips, gave her a small hug, whispering an ‘I love you’ in her ear, then disappeared to leave Benji and Leah staring at each other for what seemed like an eternity.

“Is Joel here as well?”
Leah finally had to interrupt the silence. She was so excited to see Benji, she wanted to jump on him and hold him as tightly as never ever before.
Benji nodded.

“Yeah, he’s hanging out in the room over there with the guys. Come on, I know you want to see him.”
He put his arm around her shoulders and led her to their own room, a small plate saying ‘Good Charlotte’ on the door. He silently opened it and they sneaked inside. Joel was sitting on the white sofa, talking to his band-mates, his back facing them.

Leah gave Benji a sneaky grin and they stepped closer. Benji went to sit down, while Leah remained standing behind Joel. She covered his eyes with her hands and Benji, sitting next to his brother, said:
“You’ll never guess who this is. Just a little hint, she’s female.”

Joel sighed.
“Um…Jessica? Alyson? Karen? Rebecca?“
The next 10 minutes went by with him calling any kind of female name, until Leah finally decided to let him go.

“How many groupies have you laid already, Joel? I’m disappointed of you.”
He immediately recognized her sarcastic voice and a wide grin spread across his face. Leah plopped herself down on his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck.

“Leah, what the hell are you doing here? I thought I’d never see you again!”
Joel was overwhelmed. There she was, the best friend he had lost 5 years ago and who he thought he had lost forever.

“Doesn’t matter why I’m here, Joel, the only thing that’s important is that I’m here. We’re finally reunited, guys. Benj, come here. Group hug.”, she smiled, pulling Benji close, hugging both of them happily.
Back together and happier than ever they were. It couldn’t get any better. Finally.
Sign up to rate and review this story