Categories > Celebrities > Simple Plan > Warped Disaster

Chapter Three

by BlueAndYellow 0 reviews

Memories.

Category: Simple Plan - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Pierre Bouvier - Published: 2010-06-17 - Updated: 2010-06-17 - 1949 words

0Unrated
Chapter Three

"I'm tired."
Pierre gently tried to wipe the sleep off his eyes and yawned heartily. Last night had been amazing, pretty eventful and exhausting, but still amazing.

Leah gave him a yawn in return; she rested her elbows on the table full of breakfast in front of her and laid her head in her hands. Her dull looks slid over to Pierre, who was also just hanging on the table, trying not to fall asleep and fall off his chair.
"Ugh, my head hurts terribly. I don't even think Advil would help."

There was a lot of alcohol wasted after the awesome 7th day of Warped. Since they had been on tour for exactly one week now, the guys from Good Charlotte, Simple Plan and Mest had decided to party as hard as they could. Obviously, Leah had consumed a little more alcohol than she could handle and because of the fact that there were drugs in the game too, she naturally felt a little bit groggy.
But besides the partying, drugs and alcohol, the previous night had been great and exhausting, because Pierre and Leah made sweet love until the early morning hours. It was one of the best nights they had ever shared together, that was certain.

Pierre was the first to lightly recover and grabbed the cereals standing in front of him, put them in a green plastic bowl and mixed them with milk. Bringing the spoon to his mouth, joyfully chewing the delicious pops, he asked, "When will Julia be here?"

Leah heaved her lazy body up from the chair, poured herself a glass of water and, while leaning against the sink with her back, she shrugged.
"I don't know exactly, she just said it would be sometimes around today when she called yesterday. Why?"

"We've got interviews and meetings all day, that means I won't have any time to spend with you. So I figured it would be good if she'd be here to keep you company.", Pierre explained, patted his lap, instructing her to sit down. She put the glass back in the sink and did as she was told, wrapping her arms tightly around him and placing soft kisses on his neck. Pierre gently let his fingers slide up and down her left arm, making her shiver in excitement. She always loved his touches, so tender and sweet, making her want to jump on him and rip all the clothes off his body.

"I'll call Julia later and check when exactly she will get here. And until then, I'll just hang out with Benji and Joel, they have their day off. As you see, no need to worry that I will get bored!"

It seemed to satisfy Pierre, because he hugged her tightly and softly kissed her lips.
"That's fine. Are you watching us perform tomorrow night?", he asked in between kissing her neck, drawing a line up to her earlobe with his tongue.

"Of course I will. And I guess Julia will be there too. You know that I love to watch you on stage."
Leah's reply was quick, but certain. It was true, she never got enough of Simple Plan. Though she had been with them from the beginning, watched them grow big and knew every song by heart, she always loved to see Pierre perform. It felt good to see him hyper and happy, it made her happy.

"That's good, cause I have a little surprise for you. I hope you'll like it." Pierre's face formed into a smile. He hoped so bad that she would like it, because he just loved the happy expressions on her face when she was glad about the presents or surprises he made her.

"Aw, I love surprises! Of course i will like it. You know I love everything that comes from you."
She placed a soft kiss on his lips, which quickly became deeper and more passionate, their tongues were playing games with each other. Suddenly, she broke away to look at him in a sneaky way.

"When does your first interview start?"

Pierre looked at the watch dangling on his left wrist.
"In about an hour."

"Great. The others are still sleeping. Come on, let's do some dirty stuff!"
Leah wiggled her eyebrows at him and stood up, taking his hand, and lead him back to their bunk.

"You don't have to tell me twice, babe."

*

Leah was nipping on her cherry coke, lost in thoughts. Pierre was now gone about two hours to do 'band stuff' - as he called it - and she was getting a little bored. After phoning Julia, she joined the guys from GC and Mest on Good Charlotte's tour bus to play video games, talk and just chill. Anyways, what was usually planned as fun turned out to be lazily lying on the couch or floor, halfway sleeping.
The only ones who weren't slurring were Billy and Paul - the only guys who came sober through last night - they were battling against each other on the TV screen. Nick, Jere and Matt were fast asleep on the couch or floor, snoring heartily; Billy and Paul were occupied - Benji figured it was the right point of time for some intense friends-talk.

"Yo Leah, how did all this happen, actually? I mean, you and Pierre?"

Tony and Joel seemed to be interested, because they lifted their heads, showing their attention.

"Well, actually it's a funny story."

Flashback

"Why did you force me to live in this hellhole? I should've stayed with Dad back in Waldorf where my friends are. I hate Montreal!"
Leah was mad. No, actually she had been to that state of mind a while ago. At the moment, she was furious. She could understand her parents' decision of getting divorced, truly she did. But did her Mom have the right to force her to move away from the place she loved most? From the people she loved most? No! It was just unfair. She didn't even ask her if she wanted to move to Montreal.

"Aw, honey. Don't be sad. You haven't even seen anything from Montreal yet. You will like it. And you will find new friends, I promise."
Her Mom really tried to make her feel comfortable in her new home, but it was hard, because Leah didn't accept any help.

"I don't want new friends, Mom. Uh, you don't understand anything!", Leah snapped back. She was holding back tears; her Mom wasn't supposed to see her cry, Leah never cried. She quickly grabbed her purse and headed towards the door, as her Mom interrupted her.

"Where are you going?"

"I need fresh air."

Her Mom pushed the keys to their house in her hand and sighed. She had to let her go, obviously Leah needed some time for herself to calm down. She was old enough to deal with her problems without her mother's interference.

A few seconds later, Leah was out the door. She wandered around for what must have been over an hour, just thinking about her life and how it had turned out to be her worst nightmare. She missed Benji and Joel already, though it's been only 5 hours since they were apart. She couldn't imagine living without them. They had been best friends since she could think. They had been through everything together, they had done the craziest things together. And now all of that should be over? It was hard on all of them; Leah knew it would be even harder if she would call them every day. So she decided not to do so. It wouldn't change anything.

Half an hour of walking around aimlessly, she had finally calmed down and was ready to return 'home'. Hastily, she pushed the key inside the lock, trying to tuurn it around, but failed. Why couldn't she turn it? This was awkward.
She must've stood there for what seemed like ages, but still she couldn't open the door.

"Fuck.", she mumbled to herself and figured, "Mom must've given me the wrong key." It was the only option that popped up in her mind.

"Hey, what are you trying to do?", she suddenly heard his amused voice, as he walked up the stairsuntil he was standing right beside her. Leah stared at him for a while, then again fumbled with the keys, desperately trying to get inside the house and away from him. She had to admit that he made her nervous, just standing there, watching her every move.

"What does it look like? I'm trying to enter my house, so, if you don't mind, I'd be very pleased if you would leave me alone."

He smirked.
"I think those keys will never fit into that lock, no matter how hard you try. You can give up now."

Leah raised an eyebrow, still fumbling with the keys.
"You're talking shit, you know that? Now go away and leave me the fuck alone." She was almost yelling; he really pissed her off. How could he say something like that?

"Well, seeing as I'm living in this house I'm not going anywhere." A sly smile crept on his face. "I guess you're my new neighbour, so your house is over there."
He pointed to the house next to the one they were standing in front of, which looked just exactly the same, then turned back to her.

"You're kidding me.", Leah stated, totally taken aback. He had to be fooling her.

"Nope, it's the truth. Look yourself." He pulled out his keys from the pockets on his pants, put them into the lock, turning them around easily and opened the door.

Leah remained silent for a while, blushing slightly, just staring at the floor. Then she mumbled, while shaking her head, "This must be the most embarrassing moment in my entire life. I can't believe it. I'm sorry."
She honestly couldn't believe how dumb she had been; she wanted to just dissolve in thin air in one second.

The boy just smiled; she was just too cute. He quickly extended his hand for her to shake and she immediately grabbed it, squeezing it gently.
"Nevermind. I'm Pierre, by the way. Nice to meet you, new neighbour."

"I'm Leah. Yeah, nice to meet you.", she replied, smiling shyly. It would've been much more comfortable for her if she would have met him any other way, considering the fact that he was quite cute and he looked like someone she would share a lot of interests with.

"Wanna come in and hang out? I could introduce you to my friends. They should come over any minute.", he offered.

Leah didn't have to think about his suggestion, she just agreed. Making new friends didn't sound that bad anymore; now was the opportunity to do so.

"Sounds great."


End of Flashback

"Yeah, that's about it. We became friends and you can imagine the rest." Leah wiggled her eyebrows and gave her friends a smile.

"Wow, I always thought you were a smart girl, but how can you not realize that you're trying to enter the wrong house? That must have looked really funny.", grinned Benji and the guys broke into hysterics.

"Well, it wasn't that funny. Calm down, guys. I know this story really made your day, but it's okay now." Leah's voice had the sarcastic note which was so typical about her. They still didn't stop laughing. Leah rolled her eyes at them, then looked at her watch. "Hey, guess what? Julia will be here any minute. I'm gonna go get her. Later, guys."

With this she got up and pushed her exhausted body outside onto the huge parking lot.
Sign up to rate and review this story