Categories > Original > Romance

I'm In Love For the First Time!

by pume19 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2010-06-21 - Updated: 2010-06-21 - 1123 words

-1MarySue
I was a player and never thought of being in love, but when I meet her I think that's what changed me and wanted to find what love is!

I really didn't know much about love, I thought it was the stupidest thing in the world till he showed me how it really is! I guess I could give it a try if it meant being with him.

His P.O.V
We finished our concert, and I took of my wig. I know stupid to have one, but I didn't wanna keep living as a rock star. I wanted to have a somewhat normal life. I know I was doing the whole Hannah Montana thing, but hey I kinda didn't want girls after me 24/7. The guys and I headed home after a long night.

"That was prob the best concert we've done so far!" Skyler said the drummer of the band.

"Yeah!" The rest of the guys said.

I kept looking out of the truck window as Nate drove us to our house. Ya we all lived together with my parents! It's weird we seem so much like brothers yet we're not. Ha! We finally got home, boy was I tired from tonight. It was 12 not to late haha.

Well that's what I thought! We lived in a kinda rich neighborhood, hated it tho. All stuck up kids, pissed me off. We got out of the truck walking up the drive way and in the huge house. I looked to the house across from us and knew there was a new family there, heard about it from my rents. I saw someone outside on their balcony, I wasn't sure what the person was doing. It was to dark.

"Hey Vlad you coming?" Jason ask from the porch.

"Oh yeah coming!" I said looking at him then back at the house.

I walked up the steps and into the house, walking to my room and hopping in the shower as soon as I hit my room. I walked out of my nice hot shower, throwing on my boxers and some basketball shorts. I walked out to my balcony I leaned on the railing and sighed, it was a nice night. I looked up and saw the person walk back into their room, I could tell it was a girl they way she walked. I was tired so I went back inside layed down and fell asleep in no time!

The next morning I would up to my little sister jumping on my bed yelling to get up so we could go to the beach! It was 12o'clock when I looked at my alarm.

"Ugh Kailee come on, let me sleep a bit longer?" I whined as she keep jumping on the bed.

She pouted and made that face like she was gonna cry.

"Okay okay I'm up, I'm up." She smiled hugging me and running out of my room to go change.

I heard the door bell ring and it kept going, guess nobody was up but me. Crap! I thought to myself. I walked down stairs to see a pretty hot girl standing in front of me!

Her P.O.V
I rang the door bell a couple of time till someone finally opened it. I wanted to drop my mouth to the ground cause the guy standing in front of me was freaking hot! He wasn't wearing a shirt, I think I blushed a bit I couldn't tell. I gulped opening my mouth to speak but nothing came out. "Can I help you!" His deep voice asked.

Oh god hot!

"Oh..Um..Yeah. Do you guys have any sugar?" I asked!

"Um..Yeah. Come on in!" He said opening the door more.

"Oh umm I can just wait here!" I quickly said.

He chuckled. "I'm not gonna bite you, come!" He pulled me threw the door and to the living room.

I heard foot steps from behind me, I looked up to see 4 more boys walking down and a little girl. I blushed they all weren't wearing shirts. Crap get a hold of yourself Traci, I told myself in my mind.

"Hey Vlad who's the chick?" One of them asked.
I found that kinda rude.

"Don't you think you should just ask me!" I started. "I think I know a bit more about me then him!" I pointed at the boy who name seem to be Vlad.

They laughed and sat next to me on the couch.

"Okay! So how are you anyways?" He asked stretching his arms on the couch.

I giggled.

"I'm Traci, I live across the street. I'm new!" I said smiling. "I needed some sugar, cause my parents used it all up on their dang coffee." I smiled again.

"Hi!" The cute little girl said.

"Hi!" I said back. She jumped on my lap making me huff, but smile.

"Well aren't you just the cutest thing?!" I said more than asked.

"Tank you!" She said in the cuties little voice.

"Crap!" I heard Vlad say. "Sorry Traci we don't have anymore." He said.

"Ah. Well that's okay!" I smiled. "My parents can go get some for themselves or live without coffee for a day." I said.

"That's harsh!" One of them said.

"How? Cause I'm making them get it themselves, I have stuff to do to ya know." I giggled.

I put the little girl down and smiled.
"Thanks again, even thought I didn't get what I need but that's okay." I said walking to the door.

"Wait!" The little girl said running up to me!
"Don't go come pway at the bwach wif us?" She asked.
I giggled and picked her up.

"Hmm? How do I know your not a bad person?" I asked tapping her nose.

"We not bad people!" She said while pouting.

"Aww that's just to cute. How can I not say yes to this face?" I said hugging her.
She threw her little arms around my neck.
"Well may I come with you guys, even tho I don't even know most of your names. haha!" I smiled putting the little girl down.

"Sure. I'm Vlad if you don't already know that. The one with purple hair is Jason, and that one next to him is Skyler, then that's Nate, and that's Kaiden." He pointed to everyone.

I smiled and waved at them all.
"And this cutie is?" I ask getting to her height.

"I'm Kailee!" She said tippy toeing up towards me.

"What a cute name! Nice to meet you all!" I said smiling. Wow my second day here and I have 5 guy friend, well kinda. Going to the beach with them is going to be new, but I'm gonna enjoy it.
Sign up to rate and review this story