Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Tragic Lovers

Say I love you for the last time

by Live-A-Little 1 review

Chapter 4

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2010-06-23 - Updated: 2010-06-23 - 493 words

0Unrated
Chapter 4
Pete’s POV
Gabe and I rushed out of the house and into his car. As he sped towards the hospital, I called Brendon and told him what was going on with Patrick. We had also left a note for William at home.
I looked over at Gabe, who was staring straight ahead not showing any sign of emotion, and wondered if I was the only one on the verge of a breakdown.
I thought about how Patrick would look like on the hospital bed covered in tube and not able to move or speak, or he might just have a few broken bones, nothing serious, and tell me still doesn’t want me. I don’t know which one would hurt the most.
When we got to the hospital Gabe let me out at the front entrance. He told me to go find Patrick whilst he parks the car.
As I walked in, I felt around in my pocket for the pocket knife I had put in there after I had showered and got dressed, just in case.
I asked at the front dext where Patrick’s room was, when I found it I stopped outside. Did I really want to see him and relive the pain of him leaving me again? I waited for the others to turn up before I went in. As soon as I walked in, I looked right at Patrick. I felt my heart stop. He was a mess, tubes and wires coming of him connecting to machines.
‘Pete?’ Ryan said, ‘Pete?’ he snapped his fingers in front of my face. I unfroze and walked towards Patrick bed, never taking my eyes off him.
I knelt down beside his bed and touched his hand.
‘I love you’ I whispered. Patrick turned his head towards me and whispered, so quietly that I barely heard him, ‘I love you too, Pete...’ that’s when the beeping started. Doctors rushing in, surrounding Patrick, pushing us out of the room.
‘Is he gonna die?’ I asked the doctor pushing us out.
‘We’re not sure.’ Was all he said.

I couldn’t imagine life without Patrick. I mean 3 days without him was hell enough, but at least I knew he was alive. I couldn’t take it anymore. I ran. I ran away as fast as I could, away from Patrick. I got a cup of water and found up empty toilet in a deserted corridor on the bottom floor. I took the pill I had in my pocket all in one go. Then I locked myself in a cubicle. I took out the pocket knife and made five deep cuts on each arm, as fast as I could before I passed out. I felt like screaming as I watched the blood oozing out of my arms. I fell onto my knees and as my eyes flicker shut, I whispered, ‘I love you, Patrick Stump’. Then I slipped into darkness...
Sign up to rate and review this story