Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > the secret goldfish

the secret goldfish

by AJdaawg 2 reviews

no one wants to have nightmares about zombie unicorns. love triangle.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-06-21 - Updated: 2010-06-22 - 696 words

0Unrated
its been awhile since ive posted anything. used to have stuff on this site, just dont remember my old username. lame, much? anyways, kinda dramatic and serious. id like it if you r&r. thanks.
AJdaawg:)


SMACK!

My hand pulsed as it fell back to my side. It throbbed from the sting. Jeez, I never knew that I could slap anyone that hard. Hell, I never knew that I had the guts to do it… but he deserved it. Shit, he deserved more than just a slap to the face.

His automatic instinct was to rub his cheek after the slap. He kept his hand there for a few minutes as he looked down at me. His eyes watered. I didn’t know if it was from the physical or emotional pain. I didn’t care though. Not anymore.

He removed his hand from his face. I almost gasped. There on his pale cheek was a bright red handprint.

We didn’t say anything for a few minutes. Just stood there staring at each other. I bet the gang was wondering what we were doing. Not that it really mattered, they were watching a movie. They had barely noticed that we had left the living room to come into the kitchen.

I, finally, couldn’t take the pressure anymore and turned away from him. How could he? Why did he?

I heard him shuffle closer to me. One of his hands reached out and took hold of my right wrist but I pulled it away. I didn’t want his hands on me. I took a few steps forward and then faced him again. I put on my angry face. It was on!

“How the fuck could you, Gerard?! Did this-” I pointed at me and then him, “not mean anything to you?! What the hell were you thinking?! I let you slide once… but I’m not going to fucking go through this again, Gerard Arthur!”

My voice seemed to echoed throughout the empty kitchen. It scared me a bit. I never knew I could raise my voice like this. I kind of liked it. The fear in his eyes. The way he was trembling. The fading red print on his face. Worry lines across his forehead. If I had known that I could frighten him this easily, I would have never gone through so much pain with him.

“Audrei, please. It’s not what you think. I’d never hurt us. I’d do anything to not see you get hurt. I was fucked up. I didn’t know what I was doing. Ask Ray. Frank. They’ll tell you!”

He took a step closer, but I knew his game. I backed up.

“FUCK YOU! Maybe you should man up and grow some balls! I know you weren’t drinking that night, so don’t try to lie to me. I was there, Gerard. I was in the next room and you went ahead and screwed around with Slut-Barbie!”

He looked down at his feet. Nervous habit. I had him now.

“I can’t do this anymore, Gerard. This isn’t the first time and I know it won’t the last. I think it’s time to end this before it gets worse.” my voice had gone back to its normal indoor voice. There was even some grief in my tone.

This was Gerard Way. My boyfriend of two years… and I was about to end it.

He looked up at me. His eyes full of anger.

“Is this what you really want, Audrei?! Do you really want to fucking call it quits?! After all that I’ve fucking done for you after your mom died, this is what I get?! This is bull shit!” he slammed his fist on the nearby breakfast table. The hit just about shook the whole kitchen. I backed up into the wall behind me. Now, I was the one scared.

“G-Gerard, calm down. We just have to think this through. We need some time apart.” I tried to make other suggestions but nothing was getting through to him. He hit the table again. This time, harder.

edited 0623010.
Sign up to rate and review this story