Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith

Left Alone 3

by WhiteClaw 1 review

Swearing, some violence and crud.

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2010-06-24 - Updated: 2010-06-25 - 1066 words

0Unrated
I wake up the next morning to the strong stench of smoke. I started to cough as I sat up and coughed again. I then yawned, inhaling the smoke by mistake then coughing yet again. Hell. I rubbed my eyes and looked around. I only saw Joe. Great. I was left alone with the damn bitch. Great. He rolled his eyes at my repeated coughing, and took another drag. My stomach started to growl as I just sat there like an idiot.
"So, Stevie, how old are you anyways?" Joe's voice came, deep like normal, but slightly more clear.
"Vice versa." I said as he gave this slight chuckle.
"I'll be honest with you; I'm fifteen." Oh fuck. No way in fucking hell am I telling him I'm fucking twenty. No fucking way. You can kiss my ass, no way. I guess I'm the oldest fucker here, oh well… I can pass as seventeen I suppose. Well I can try.
"I'm seventeen." I said simply, as he gave this look.
"Hmp. Guess you're the oldest, doesn't make a difference to me." Joe said simply as he was finished with his cigarette as I got up and brushed myself off, and stretched somewhat. I asked if there was a key, as Joe said Tom had it. I made a face and sighed. I walked towards the door, as I herd Joe shift.
"Where are 'you' going?" I just about blew him off, but I didn't exactly want to see him pissed either.
"Church. I'll be back in about two, three, hours if I don't get lost." I said this and left.

xXx

I came back, good god did my feet ache something terrible. I knocked on the door as I herd some chatter a 'fuck you' then someone opened up the door. It was Joe. I held out two brown paper bags.
"Merry Christmas." I said as he gave me look, as he then realized it was food, grabbed the bags and let me in. I walked in, as Joe tossed a bag at Tom as he caught it. Joe gave this greedy smirk, as he looked at me. He then chuckled.
"How'd you get this?" He asked as he opened up the bag and went to go sit down. Tom was already half way done with his bag.
"Church, they feed you breakfast if you come before service, and plus they have a program or some shit like that." I said, as Joe finally just about wolfs down the whole bag. I gave a slight smile. After hes done, he picks up a bottle of whiskey and downs the rest. He whips off his mouth, then looks at me. I just blink. Tom then breaks the silence first.
"Did you eat at all?"
"Yeah. I ate there." I took a seat; sadly it was beside Joe. My feet still hurt like a fucker. I restrained myself fro groaning as Tom smiled at me. "Thanks for the food." I just nod and smile back. Joe just sort of ignores the two of us. I'm starting wonder if I should tell them that I'm gay. Its tempting to tell, but I don't want them to flip the fuck out either. I'll wait a bit longer; see if I actually truly befriend them. Tom is going to be easier then Joe. I can tell that right off the bat. I then yawn, as Joe looks at me.
"Hey, can you hold a beat?" Again, what's with the irrelevance?
"No. I can't sing or so I believe."
"Can we hear you sing?"
"Not for you." I herd a hiss.
"Your nice."
"You're a sweetheart yourself." I glanced at Joe, as he just blinked as Tom rolled his eyes and pushed his bag back slightly. There was some left; probably for later. Tom then gets up and walks into the other room and comes back out with a guitar and bass. Joe gives this look of annoyance, as he reaches out his hands as Tom hands him the guitar.
"Already…? We might as well hang signs around our necks that say 'Will fuck for band members'." Tom hisses lowly.
"Well with that tone, I don't think were going to go very far." Joe flipped him off.
"You like apples Tom?" He ask sarcastically, as Tom does it back with both hands.
"I fucking love apples, do you like them?"
"Oh, I dig those types of apples, especially." They both glare at one another then sigh. After I get up and kind of look into the other room, and since the other two started talking a bit; and got into names. Some I knew, some I didn't. Ah well. I glance into the other room again, as I step into it. It was a complete wreck, papers, bottles, ash trays, clothes, god knows what else. I shuddered slightly. I start skimming around, I hear this soft strum of a guitar. It sounded sweet actually. Then a bass line following just as sweet sounding. It harmonized really well. I started to hum along, just a hum in general. Before I knew it I found myself mumbling words too myself. I sung a but louder, still mumbley as I continued to look around. I didn't hear the music stop because I nearly jumped out of my skin to this.
"Hey! The fuck are you doing?" I whip around to find Joe there, with that stern look on his face. I grew shy, and nervous.
"Just….. lookin'…." I said as he growled.
"Learn to keep your fucking hands to yourself why don't you?" He walked up to me, grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and whacked me. I ended up biting his hand, as he hit me again, this lead to the two of us onto the ground. I pinned up for a moment then he was on top of me snarling. I yipped and gave this whimper that sounded almost like an actual puppy. I closed my eyes afraid of what was going to happen next. I then herd this sigh as I opened up my eyes. Joe was holding out his hand, I hesitated before I took it. He helped me up, as I backed away. He glanced down. Tom was in the door way, looks like he's been standing there since the beginning.
"…Sorry." Joe said all slurred and mumbled.
Sign up to rate and review this story