Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Make Up Your Mind If You Love Me or Hate Me

by pume19 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Kiba - Published: 2010-06-25 - Updated: 2010-06-25 - 1222 words

0Unrated
Do you want to be the new girl in school? Do you wanna be the one with no friends? Well that's how it was for me. I just moved back to Japan after a while in American. I moved when I was 5 and haven't been here since then. I moved a lot and it felt like I had to change to fit in, but this year my last year in school. I, Sakura Haruno, is going to be myself and I don't care if nobody likes me for me. Cause I love me for me, no way am I changing again for my last year in high school. I'm finally gonna be myself. I hope I can make at least some friends.

I laid in my new room, it was painted black and hot pink my favorite colors. I never liked the light pink it seem to hmmm how should I put this.

GIRLIE!

I'm a big tomboy yet I still have my girlie side. My hair is pink but a nice cherry blossom color which is lovely. That pink is just fine. I wonder if people will think I'm weird cause of my hair. They did in American, but they thought it was dye. Idiots.

I was listening to my iPod when mom called me down for dinner. I think she said something about having the neighbors over for dinner or something.

Hmmm Should I look nice or just go down like a boy hehe.

"I like the way you think inner me!" I giggled as I threw on some basketball shorts and my older brothers old t-shirt he gave me.
"Still big on me!" I muttered.

I walked down stairs seeing two boys a woman and a man standing in the living room. Mom gave me one of those 'you-better-go-change-and-stop-making-us-look-bad' look. I laughed in my head as dad smiled at me. He like the way I dress of course, he didn't like the 'whole-being-slutty-to-fit-in' look, either did I. I saw Ren wasn't here.

Asshole left me to deal with them oh hell naw. He's so gonna get a mouth full from mom and me!

"Sakura come here!" Mom said waving her hand. "This is Mr. and Mrs.Uchiha and their sons Sasuke and Itachi." She pushed me in front of her.

I smiled as Mrs.Uchiha held her hand out. I shook it.

"What a beautiful daughter you have!" Mrs.Uchiha said smiling warmly.
"Thank you!" Mom said.
"Excuse me Mom! I was just about to go running. May I skipped dinner and eat later?" I asked trying not to laugh on how I was trying to be so nice.
"I guess that's okay. Be safe." She said not looking happy at all.

I smirked and ran upstairs grabbing my shoes and iPod and running out the door.

"Pff. Glad mom let me out!" I muttered to myself as I started walking.

Ya right like I was gonna go running please. I was just gonna go to the park near and wait till about 7 then go home. Mom will think I went running for a long time.

I started to get bored sitting on the bench so I got up and went to the swings. It was 6 and it was still light out. Good thing too, I didn't want creeps coming out and trying to rape me. I started to swinging really high, it felt good to be a kid just for a bit.

Then it started raining hard.

"Rain. On a nice day. Weird." I said as I stop swinging.

I looked up at the sky and started to cry, I have no idea why but I just did. Tears going down my face as no one could tell, I think that's why I love the rain the most. No one could tell if I was crying or not. I slowly got off of the swing.

Why does this place bring back something...That I don't even remember.

I sighed and walked home. My hair covering my face as I opened the door.

"Sakura what happen to you?" Mom almosted yelled.

Oh their still here?

"Nothing just got caught in the rain that's all." I quickly lied.

Dad put a towle on my head and I walked up to my room. I took a quick shower and then changed into shorts a tank top and put on some long knee high socks. I went down stair to get something to eat, I ignored the stares I got from mom and went back to my room. I walked in the next room, it was a dance room. I think that is where I'm gonna spend all my time. In here working on my dances and singing, and playing my guitar.

I pluged my iPod in the speakers and put on Dynamite by Taio Cruz. As the music filled up my room, I nodded my head to the music. Thinking of moves to do. I moved my hips back and forth, the turned. I kept moving like that till it got a faster beat. I rolled my body, leaning back into a bridge and kicking my leg back making me back flip. I popped my chest up and down, doing a quick spin. I threw my arms in the air and sang along to the song.

I kept pumping my body, till the song slowed down a bit. I closed my eyes and sang louder as I swayed my hips. I put my hands in the air and did little jumps off the ground. Something hit me when I was just about to spin. I looked around and found a pillow on my floor.

"What the hell?" I asked myself.
"Hey can you keep it down, I'm trying to do stuff here!" I heard a voice say.

I kept looking around till I found the person.

"Oh sorry!" I said. "It's okay. Hey your not that bad at dancing and singing." He said.
I blushed. "Thanks, I didn't know anyone was watching?" I said walking up to the open window. "Haha! Well kinda hard not to watch a body like that!" He said making me blush a deep red. "Thanks! hehe~" I said.
"I'm Kiba Inuzuka." He said.
I smiled. "I'm Sakura Haruno your new neighbor that will prob be loud all the time!" I giggled. "Nice. Your not like other girl around here!" He said.
"Is that bad?"
"No it's really good, I don't like the slutty type not saying all the girls here are but most are. Cause of Uchiha boy over there!" He said pointing out of the window.
I saw some shadows..two...and they....Ewwww.
"Ewww I didn't need to see that!" I said covering my eyes.
"Haha Your funny I like you!"
I blushed. "Thanks haha."
"So what school do you go to?"
"Umm Konoha!"
"Oh cool I'm go there. Why don't I take you to school tomorrow?" He asked.
"Sure.!" I smiled.
"Okay just tell me where you live and I can pick you up!" He said winking at me.
I laughed and said "Right next to you haha." He smiled.
"Oh Ya I forgot hehe!" He laughed. "I'll see you tomorrow Sakura okay?"
"Okay Night!" I said waving closing my window.
I have a feeling that tomorrow is gonna be very very interesting!
Sign up to rate and review this story