Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

You Love Me, Right?

by Live-A-Little 4 reviews

Would I really kill him? Because of this?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-06-26 - Updated: 2010-06-26 - 1255 words - Complete

1Exciting
Ryan’s POV
‘Dude! That wasn’t funny!’ I pushed Brendon off the couch.
‘Hey! What was that for?’ Yeah, as if he didn’t know.
‘You drank my red bull! And it was the last one!’ he sat next to me again.
‘I didn’t know it was yours.’ He put on his innocent face and shrugged when I glared at him.
‘I opened it, took a sip and told you it was the last one and that we needed to get more. Then took another sip and placed it on the table.’ I took a deep breath and picked up the cushion that had fallen on the floor with Brendon, ‘How the hell did you not know it was mine?’
‘I’m sorry.’ He said in a babyish accent and hugged me. My anger immediately seeped away.
‘Whatever,’ I said, giving up.
‘I’m hungry.’ He complained and his stomach growled just to emphasis his point.
‘Me too. Do you want some pizza?’
‘Sure,’

Brendon’s POV

I’m enjoying my time with Ryan and I know he is too. I mean we just got back together. But if he finds out...it’ll kill him! When I was sure Ryan was asleep, I snuck out of our apartment and called __?__...

‘No you can’t tell him! It’ll tear him apart.’ I half screamed into the phone.
‘But I love you Brendon! And you said you loved me too!’
‘I. Love. Ryan.’ I growled, ‘You’re just a heartless bastard who doesn’t give two shits about anyone but yourself.’
‘I don’t care. You said you loved me and I’m gonna tell him.’ I softened my voice.
‘I do love you but...I love Ryan as well and he needs me.’
‘So I don’t matter?’
‘Gabe. Come on. You’re being stupid.’ There was a long silence and then he hung up. Dammit! Me and my big mouth! Ha, that’s what she said! Argh! This is no time for innuendoes!
I stared at my phone, wondering what to do. Call Gabe back and beg him not to say anything or tell Ryan everything...
I groaned and snuck back into the apartment.

Ryan’s POV

What’s happening? I can see Brendon, but he has his head in his hands. He seems upset. What had I done? I go over to him and put my arm around him. Shit! My arm goes right through him. Am I dead? Is that why he’s upset? Then the door opens and I walk in. WTF?!? I’m here and there and there and...
I carry on watching as Brendon looks up at me, well not me, the other me, Ryan 2. I can’t hear what Ryan2 was saying but I could tell he is shouting. Brendon is pleading with him but Ryan2 is pointing at the door. I shut my eyes and count to 10. Trying to calm myself.
1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10...
I open my eyes. Ryan2 has a gun pointing at Brendon.
‘NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!’ I shout but no sound comes out.
Then there’s a loud band. Wait... I heard that. Then everything turns into slow motion.
Ryan2 is kneeling beside Brendon’s lifeless body and he whispers, ‘I love you Brendon Urie and I thought you loved me...’
My eyes burst open and I sat up. Damn! It was just a nightmare. I wiped the sweat of my forehead and looked at the clock. It read, 3:00am. Argh! Falling back onto my pillow, I sigh and look to my right where Brendon is peacefully sleeping. I watched his body move up and down in time with his breathing for a few minutes. Good, so he’s still alive.


Brendon’s POV

I woke up in an empty bed. I wanted to make Ryan breakfast in bed. I started panicking. What is he heard my conversation with Gabe? Or if Gabe has called him? I closed my eyes and took a deep breath to calm myself. Hey...what’s that I can smell? Pancakes? I climbed out of the bed and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I didn’t bother shaving. Instead, I ended up deciding that I was gonna tell Ryan after breakfast.
‘Hey,’ Ryan greeted me as I walked into the kitchen. I sat down at the table. I watched him as he made the pancakes.
‘Have a good night?’ I asked him. He froze for a second, and then shook his head vigorously as if to shake something out of his head.
‘Yeah, yeah fine.’ He came over with my plate of pancakes and put it on the table. He wrapped his arms around me waist from behind and kissed my cheek, ‘I guess you didn’t shave this morning then?’ he whispered in my ear. I felt my skinny jeans get a little tighter, so I shifted my weight to get comfortable.
‘No. I couldn’t be bothered.’ He laughed a little and released his arms. I started to eat my pancakes. I love Ryan’s pancakes; he is such a great cook. When I was almost done I noticed Ryan hadn’t eaten anything.
‘Aren’t you gonna eat anything?’ I asked.
‘Not hungry.’ He answered and shrugged his shoulders. When I got up to go wash up my plate, Ryan followed me. He watched silently as I washed, dried and put away the one plate. Then still not speaking, he gently kissed me on the lips. I instantly wrapped my arms around him. He pressed his body closer to mine and I pulled him closer. Somehow we weren’t close enough. Slowly he ended the kiss. I groaned, angrily.
‘Follow me...’ he whispered. He led me to our room and pulled my shirt off. His fingers ran all over the top half of my body. He pushed me onto the bed and straddled my waist. Now my jeans were way too tight! He took of his t-shirt and started rolling his hips with an incredible amount of pressure.
‘I need you.’ I whispered. I started undoing my belt buckle but Ryan slapped my hands away.
‘Not yet.’ He whispered, ‘I wanna have my fun.’ He smiled a mischievous smile. He started kissing me again, our bare skin always touching.
Knock, knock.
We froze.
‘Shit!’ I said.
‘They’ll leave if it isn’t important.’ Ryan assured me.
Knock, knock.
‘I’ll get it,’ Ryan grunted obviously annoyed. He got off me, obviously annoyed and went to answer the door. I groaned and followed him. As I came out of the room I saw Gabe standing at the front door.
‘I need to tell you something, Ryan.’ Gabe said.
‘Couldn’t it wait....erm...we were kinda busy...’ Ryan said obviously embarrassed. I mean we were both standing there shirtless. I stepped in front of Ryan.
‘It can wait, cant it Gabe?’ I said glaring him.
‘No it can’t,’ Gabe answered. I turned to Ryan.
‘Let me talk to Gabe okay?’
‘okay.’ He seem reluctant.

Ryan’s POV

Brendon got his shirt and went outside with Gabe. I didn’t want to but I watched them out of the window. Gabe seemed angry with Brendon. I watched as they argued. Then Brendon’s face softened, and Gabe kissed him. And Brendon didn’t do anything about it. They just stood there making out. I felt angry tears rolling down my face. I gasped. My dream, it’s starting to make sense now...
Sign up to rate and review this story