Categories > Celebrities > Metallica > That Was Just Your Life

Ride the Lightning

by devilsgyrl

Olivia and James have some fun on the couch...;)

Category: Metallica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-06-26 - Updated: 2010-06-26 - 1877 words

?Blocked
James paused in getting up from the couch, turned to look at me, and abruptly plopped back down on the couch. As if he had been reading my mind he asked, "That's bothering you too, isn't it? You don't like sleeping in the bedroom with Ron." Since the statement was absolutely true, I decided not to deny it. Shrugging my shoulders, I nodded slightly.

"I'll make Ron up a bed out here in the living room tomorrow, okay?" James suggested. "That way, you can have more privacy in the bedroom and bathroom." I smiled happily at James. Even though Ron wasn't really that much of a bother, I would still be glad to get him out of my bedroom. Now content and happy, I sighed and started to roll onto my side on the couch in a sleeping position. James was right; I really was tired from a long day of work.

James, however, was no longer in the mood to sleep. He eyed me curiously and asked, "What are you doing?" I had already closed my eyes, but I reopened them at James' voice. I didn't know what he meant by the question. I mean, we had just talked about going to sleep. What else would he think I was doing? In a drowsy voice, I replied, "I'm going to sleep. That's what we do in the middle of the night. You just said you were tired anyways."

A sly smile crossed James' face as he sat looking at me, "I did say that, didn't I?" I nodded at the obvious statement and closed my eyes again, hoping James would realize it was time to go to sleep too. Unfortunately, James continued on, "I have to admit that I'm not really feeling all that sleepy anymore. I can think of a lot more things I'd rather do than sleep right now."

I kinda wished he would just shut up and go to sleep, but I was happy being on good terms with him once again, so I mumbled, "Like what things would you rather do?" Suddenly, James pushed me onto the center of the couch and slipped on top of me. My thoughts of sleep were instantly pushed away as James kissed my neck and started playing with the straps on my nightie.

"You look really good tonight," he murmured, slowly pulling the fabric of my nightie upwards. "What's up with all the makeup anyway? Trying to impress me again?" Makeup? What makeup? I didn't even remember putting makeup on. It took me a few moments before I remembered that I had dressed up earlier when I went to work. Deciding that it was better for James to think I was wearing the makeup to impress him instead of wearing it to work as an act of rebellion, I just muttered, "Mm hm."

James pushed my nightie up over my head and dropped it down on the floor. It landed with a soft swishing of fabric. I immediately felt self conscious again as James looked over my bare body. I guess self consciousness was probably something I would never get over no matter how many times we did this together.

James cupped my breasts in his palms and stroked them gently before letting his tongue swirl around my nipples. I whimpered softly as his tongue brushed against the most tender part of my breasts and as his cock started to harden against my legs. James continued to lick my breasts and then started to let his tongue travel down my body. He caressed the abdomen and gently rubbed my belly tenderly. God, he sure knew how to tease me. I could feel myself dripping like crazy as James moved his tongue closer towards my pubic parts. His cock was still pressed against my leg, teasing me.

James dipped his tongue under the lace of my panties before slipping them off with his mouth. That was certainly an interesting way to get rid of clothing. Now I was really starting to long for James. My body ached for him and my juices were starting to drip down my legs. James dropped my soaking wet panties aside and split my legs apart eagerly. He ran a hand up against the inside of my thigh and then held it up. His hand came away shiny and wet from my secretion. Half embarrassed, my cheeks turned pink and I avoided James' eyes.

James brushed his fingers against my slit and murmured, "Mm, you're so fuckin' wet." Even more embarrassed, I blushed and admitted, "I can't exactly help that you know." James pushed his finger inside my pussy and started fucking me with his fingers as before. Soft moans came from my lips as James stretched me. I wanted him so badly now. Once James had fucked me with his fingers for a few minutes, he removed them and slipped his tongue inside my slit. This new sensation was almost too much for me. James' soft tongue traveled up into my intimate parts, rubbing against them and causing me to cry out. I could tell I was probably going to reach my orgasm in a minute by the way James' tongue kept exploring my insides.

Just when I thought I took take no more, James sucked down hard on my clitoris. An orgasm racked through my body and I came right at that moment, spilling all my cum into James' mouth. He licked it all up and then licked lightly across my slit and thighs, "You taste really sweet. Like honey and sugar."

"Do I?" I asked, still squirming as James played around with my clitoris. James nodded and kissed me lightly between my thighs before standing up, "I'm gonna go to the bathroom and then I suppose we should head to bed." He was right; we probably should head to bed, but now I wasn't feeling very sleepy either. Besides, I wasn't ready to be done with James yet. He had spend the last ten minutes teasing me with his cock against my legs and now he wanted to just walk away.

Still lying on my back on the couch, completely naked, I gazed up at James and said in a pleading voice, "Aw, don't go. You had your fun with me. Now I want you to stay." James hesitated as he looked from me to the bathroom and then back to me again. Thinking he was on the verge of deciding to stay, I added, "Come on. We didn't get to sleep together last night."

Rolling his blue eyes, James wandered back to the couch towards me. He tucked a loose strand of blonde hair behind his ear and sat back down on the couch, "God, you can make me do any fucking thing you want, can't you?" I smiled sexily at him and moved into a sitting position on the couch. James looked at me curiously and added, "What are you doing?"

"I'm on top tonight," I told him imperiously. James looked surprised, but didn't say no. I pushed him onto his back and climbed onto his warm body. The heat trapped between us caused an electrical current between our bodies. It only made me more aware of how James was really jabbing between my legs now. I ran my hands down his chest and easily undid his pants. I pulled them off and tossed them onto the floor where my panties and nightie were already cast aside. I moved down James' body and gently stroked James' cock with my fingertips tentatively.

James let out a low moan from the back of his throat. Smiling at the effect I was having on him, I continued to stroke his cock lightly. James actually squirmed a little underneath me and his breathing quickened. After a few minutes, I started to knead his cock harder, which caused James to groan in pleasure. As I was doing all this, I was starting to think about oral sex. I hadn't ever considered doing it with anyone, but James did look pretty tempting. Having oral sex with Ray had felt like being strangled, but doing it with James would probably be way different. It was worth a try anyways.

Hesitantly, I removed my hands from James' cock and started licking it lightly with my tongue. James' skin felt warm and delectable in my mouth. It wasn't long before I took the tip of his cock into my mouth and started sucking down. James cried out and I took a little more of him inside me. Before long, I somehow managed to get his entire cock in my mouth in a way that didn't end up suffocating me. I sucked down hard on the tenderness of his skin as he pressed farther down my throat.

It wasn't long before James gave a little whimper and murmured, "Um, Olive? You might want to stop because...um..." James never finished the sentence because he came at that moment. The taste of his cum was so different than Ray's. James tasted salty and sweet, while Ray had tasted putrid and rotten. I savored the taste of James' cum in my mouth and then lapped all the remains of it up from his cock. After that, I slithered back up his body and planted a kiss at the base of his neck.

"You really know how to treat a guy well, don't you?" James smiled at me and wrapped his arms around my waste, pressing our two bodies together. I didn't bother to answer his question because I was too busy sucking on his neck. James paused for a moment and then asked, "Did Ray ever make you do anything? You know...orally?"

I stopped sucking on James' neck to answer his question, "Hell, yes. It was painful." I shuddered, remembering the way that Ray had jammed into my throat and cut of my air circulation. I added, "That's something I'd rather not remember. Let's not talk about Ray now, okay? He's in the past. You and I are the future."

James seemed satisfied not to talk about Ray and kneaded my left breast gently with the palm of his hand while another yawn spontaneously popped out of James' mouth. I was surprised when I found myself yawning too. Resting my head on James' shoulder, I asked, "Maybe we should really go to bed now. I'm getting pretty tired."

Nodding, James agreed, "Yeah, me too. I'm kind of cold in here. I'm gonna go get us a blanket, okay?" Too tired to reply, I just nodded. There was a creak as James got up from the couch and left to get us a blanket. A few minutes later, he returned and laid back down on the couch next to me, wrapping us together tightly in the blanket. I nestled myself against the warmth of James' body and sighed contentedly. Just as I was drifting off to slumber, I heard James whisper sleepily in my ear, "I'll never forget about you, Olive. Remember that." The truth, he probably never would forget me. But someday, he would actually forget what I was; a fragile girl who wore her emotions on her sleeve and who loved him with all of her heart.
Sign up to rate and review this story