Categories > Celebrities > Metallica > That Was Just Your Life

Loverman

by devilsgyrl 1 review

Olivia and James have some fun while they get ready for work...

Category: Metallica - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-06-27 - Updated: 2010-06-27 - 2064 words

-1OOC
The next morning, I awoke to the banging of pots and pans in the kitchen. Blinking my eyes, it took me a few moments to realize where I was. I wasn't used to being awoken by the clatter of dishes. Usually, I always woke up to the annoying beeping of my alarm clock. Yawning from sleep, I peered around myself once my eyes had cleared to see where I was. I was lying on the living room couch with James' arm wrapped tightly around my waist, holding me close against him. There was a thin sheet covering our bodies and on the floor next to us was the pile of clothes we had spontaneously decided needed to be removed last night. My thoughts trickled back slowly to last night. A small smile formed across my lips.

I would've liked to stay on the couch in James' arms all day long, but unfortunately, I had work to go to. I tried to shift James' arm off of me, but it wouldn't budge. I tried squirming out of his grip, but that didn't work either. At wit's end, I whispered in James' ear, "Hey, you awake?" The answering silence was enough to show me that he obviously wasn't awake.

I reached my hand up to James' face and pulled gently on one of his blonde curls in an attempt to get him to wake up. Finally, he opened one eye and looked over at me, "Morning, Olive." James gave a big yawn and then closed his eyes again as if he was going to go back to sleep. James was lucky. He really wasn't on that much of a time schedule. All he had to do was go to band practice and that was about it. On the other hand, I had to get up bright and early and head to work just so we could pay the rent.

"James!" I hissed in his ear, "I need to get up so move your arm a bit, okay? You're pinning me to the couch again." James, looking half asleep, didn't bother to open his eyes. Instead, he slightly shifted his arm, freeing me in the process. I was all set to get up and head to the bathroom to get ready for work when another loud clatter came from the kitchen. I stopped moving and suddenly remembered that the noises in the kitchen had to have been created by Ron.

I couldn't exactly go walking through the kitchen to the bathroom completely naked with Ron around. God, James and I should've planned this out better. I poked James in the ribs to get his attention again. Sighing irritably, James opened his eyes and said in exasperation, "What is it now? You need something like every two seconds, don't you?"

Not in the mood for James' jokes, I leaned close to him and whispered in his ear, "Can you get Ron to go somewhere for a few minutes? I can't walk to the bathroom looking like this." James feigned innocence and blinked his eyes, "Oh really? Why not? I don't see anything stopping you." Shit! Did James really think I was going to let Ron see me naked? Sometimes James could get pretty out of it when he was sleepy because there was no way I was getting off this couch until Ron left the room.

Rolling his eyes, James called in a loud voice, "Hey Ron?" There was a cessation of the noises coming from the kitchen as Ron acknowledged James' call. James continued, "Can you close your eyes or something for a moment? Well, you can do that or go out of the apartment for a few moments. Sorry man, but it's Olivia's orders and we all know what happens when you disobey Olivia's orders!" I punched James lightly in the arm. He acted like I was the one in charge around here when we both obviously knew that James was the one who liked to have complete control over everything.

"I don't mind," Ron called cheerily from the kitchen. "I can just shut my eyes for a moment. But seriously, why do you want me to do that?" James opened his mouth to go blab something, but I put a hand over his mouth just in time. Pulling the sheet around my body to cover myself up from James, I quietly tiptoed through the kitchen and into the bedroom to get some clothes. As soon as I was in the bedroom, I called back to Ron, "You can open your eyes now."

After that, I went searching through my bag for something decent to wear. I was no longer in a mood to piss James off, so I decided I should wear something a little bit more conservative than yesterday's clothes. I was deciding on a pair of ripped jeans and a tight green shirt when the sheet I was using as a robe was suddenly jerked off my shoulders.

"What the...?" I exclaimed turning around in shock. James smiled at me innocently before placing his hands on my shoulders and pushing me backwards. Completely caught off guard, I fell helplessly onto the bed with James on top of me. Before I had a change to protest or anything, James started kissing me like a long lost lover. Unable to reject such passionate kisses, I found myself kissing him back with just as much fervor.

It didn't take James long before one of his hands started traveling down my chest. I didn't realize what he was doing until he was doing until I felt his hand slip between the inside of my thighs. I let out a little whimper and tried to protest, "God, James, not right now! I'm suppose to be doing...something..." I knew I had something I was suppose to be doing, but I couldn't really remember what it was. Of course, James massaging my clitoris with his knuckles was kind of a distraction.

"What exactly are you suppose to be doing, Olive?" James asked, removing his lips from mine to kiss my throat instead. By this point, I had completely forgotten that I was suppose to be doing anything at all. James was way too much of a distraction. Still whimpering slightly, I murmured, "I...dunno...nothing I guess..."

James removed his fingertips from inside the inside of my legs and slithered up my body so that his cock was positioned in a way that he could enter me really easily. James, however, decided that it was best to tease me. He pressed his cock lightly against my leg, but didn't proceed any farther than that. Narrowing my eyes, I groaned, "James, what the hell are you doing? You shouldn't be teasing me like this for god's sake!"

Giving me an evil grin, James asked, "Why not? It's more fun this way." I grimaced. James' idea of fun came at my expense. Great! I pushed my hips upward in an attempt to get James to enter me. At that moment, there was the sound of a door opening and a voice called urgently, "What are you guys doing in here? Olivia has to leave for work in five min-"

Ron abruptly broke off his sentence when he saw the two of us entwined together on the bed. Ron blushed bright red and immediately started backing up, "Oh, sorry guys. I...uh...didn't know..." With that said, Ron backed out of the doorway and quickly shut the door back behind him. My cheeks were flaming bright red with embarrassment and my heart seemed to be pounding through my body in the way that a train pounds on the train tracks. On the other hand, James seemed not to even give a damn about having Ron seeing him straddled over me.

"I guess you should better get ready for work," James stated a-matter-of-factly, slowly climbing off of me. He quickly licked me by a sensitive area on my thigh before getting off of the bed completely. I felt a little dribble spill down my leg right where James had just pressed his tongue. It was nice to have James around, but he could really be a little too much of a distraction sometimes.

"Yeah, I guess I should get ready for work," I snapped as I grabbed the clothes I had selected earlier and ran to the bathroom to get dressed. "Of course, if you hadn't distracted me, I would've been ready for work a long time ago." With that said, I slammed the door to the bathroom shut and started raking a hairbrush through my mop of tangled hair. After that, I slipped my panties on and was just reaching for my skirt when the door to the bathroom creaked open.

Even without turning around, I could easily guess that it was James. In exasperation, I groaned, "What is it with you this morning? You're not nearly this...affectionate every morning." As I stepped into my skirt, I could feel James helping me put my bra on. His hands carefully did the clasp at my back while he whispered in my ear, "You told me I wasn't paying enough attention to you. Now are you telling me not to pay so much attention to you?"

Yanking my sweater on, I took one look at James and replied, "Nah, you could never pay enough attention to me, but I do have to go to work whether we like it or not. Speaking of which, I should probably be going to work right now. Thanks to you, I'm going to have to face a big embarrassment out there in the kitchen."

"Huh?" James' face went blank, "What do you mean?" Could James seriously not even remember Ron's invasion from only two minutes ago? He must really have a bad memory or something. Trying to be patient even though the clock was ticking, I explained, "You know, Ron finding us on the bed together? That's embarrassing."

"Not really," James contradicted. "He knows we love each other. Who cares if he knows or not?" When James put it that way, it didn't sound so bad. And besides, Ron probably hadn't seen too much of me since James had been on top of me. Rolling my eyes, I stood on my tiptoes to lightly press my lips against his before heading towards the door, "You're impossible to argue with, you know that? You win everytime. Anyways, I'm off to work. See you tonight."

"For sure!" James nodded, messy blonde hair flopping everywhere. Then he added in a seductive tone, "I'll be waiting for you." I gave James one last smile before heading out the door. James was really just too irresistible sometimes. There was a boyish cuteness to him even though he was actually older than I was.

Trying not to freak out too much, I quietly stepped through the kitchen, hoping Ron would not hear or see me. Unfortunately, he did. Turning around, Ron gave me his usually smile and reached out to give me something, "Hi Olivia. Here's a sandwich I made. Why don't you bring it with you and eat it for lunch?"

I took the sandwich from Ron with astonishment. Who knew that Ron would go out of his way to make a sandwich for me? That was really nice of him. I had to admit that I certainly wouldn't have thought to make lunch or dinner for Ron. Even better was the fact that Ron didn't seeem to be miffed or upset by what he had seen in the bedroom. He just ignored it like it had never happened. Maybe I had been wrong about Ron.

"Thanks," I said, giving Ron the first genuine smile I had ever given him before. "I really appreciate you doing this for me. I'll see you tonight, okay?" Ron smiled right back at me and waved, "Okay!" I set out towards the door with a much lighter heart. I had most definitely been wrong about Ron. He was actually a very nice boy like James had said. I no longer loathed him or held a grudge against him. Throwing that hatred away seemed to cleanse me and send me into a much better mood. I wasn't going to complain about that! Skipping down to the lobby, I knew it was going to be a good day.
Sign up to rate and review this story