Categories > Anime/Manga > Mirage of Blaze > My Cat.

Last chapter - My Cat, no longer acting like a cat.

by erah_haruna205 0 reviews

The ending.

Category: Mirage of Blaze - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2010-06-28 - Updated: 2010-06-28 - 5370 words - Complete

0Unrated
Mirage of Blaze.

Chapter 5 – “My Cat, no longer being a Cat”.

"N-…Ni-…Oni-chan!"

"Huh? Wha?"

Miya sighs and puts down her chopsticks, "are you okay Nii-chan? You hardly touched your dinner."

Takaya scratches his head, "Sorry Miya, I was just thinking…"

"You've been quiet ever since you returned home." She wanted to add further 'to be precise, you've been quiet ever since you answered Nagahide-san's call…' but holds her tongue. Instead she goes at him in another manner, "want to talk about it?"

Takaya only heard half of his sister's words, he shakes his head and stands up, "no. its nothing Miya-chan. I'm done."

"But you hardly ate a bite…"

"I'm not hungry."

Miya looks out the window with a worried expression, "I hope Kitty-chan is alright. It seems like its going to rain.."

The older sibling forces a smile to ease her, "a cat knows when it is time to come home. Just prepare it's meal, the cat will come back to us."

"Okay…" Miya reluctantly agrees and clean up the table.

Two hours ago, Takaya searched for Naoe to no avail. Kagetora even used his telepathy and powers to locate Naoe’s position but it was as if Naoe cut off their connection link. After another hour of fruitless searching, finally he reluctantly returned home. Kagetora throws himself on the old couch, his mind in distress. Chiaki's call this afternoon about the only way for them to restore Naoe's soul back to his human body is by killing the current host body, the cat. But… killing the cat, isn't that a bit too far? What if something happened to Naoe's soul? What if Naoe's soul didn't get released from the cat's body as they anticipated?

Takaya slaps his forehead, "duh! I should have called Chiaki again to explain what the hell he meant!" the teen can’t believe how slow it took him to realize the obvious things to do and searches for his cell phone.

Only to be interrupted by the doorbell.

"I'll get it!" Takaya calls out to Miya whose in the kitchen and answers the door, a grumpy looking Chiaki stands at their doorstep.

"Chaki?" Takaya blinks dumbly.

"The one and only. Now I want you to move your butt into my car before I loose my patience and strangle you right here."

Takaya dislike the attitude, "what the hell is wrong with you man? Whats with the temper?"

Chiaki takes a deep breath and releases it, "I have been trying to call you many times… why-did-you-not-turn-the-fucking-ON-your-damn-fucking-cell-phone?" he asks slowly, anger rising.

Takaya blinks again and stares at his cellphone, only to realize belatedly that the batteries ran out and its now a useless device switched off, "oh… I forgot to charge it this morning." He says.

Chiaki scratches his head in annoyance and grabs the boy's wrist, "come on! We don't have all night."

Takaya found himself being drag down the stairs, "Hey! Hey wait a minute! Where are we going?"

"To Naoe's apartment. Did you fucking remember what I told you this afternoon? Thanks to Haruhie's power she found the cat and took Naoe back to the apartment. We have no bloody idea why the cat fainted in the middle of the road like that. Weren’t you suppose to be with Naoe? "

"What?! Haruhie found him? But I’ve been searching for him since afternoon! Why couldn’t I detect his location?"

"We can interrogate Naoe to our heart's content AFTER we 'transfer' his soul back to his real body."

"Transfer? Is this about killing the cat?"
Chiaki raise his eyebrow at the word 'kill' but shrugs it off and answers, "what else should it be, Bakatora?"

Takaya yanks his hands free and growls, "no! I don't want to! What if it doesn't work?"

"Off course it'll work!" Chiaki take out his car keys and ignores Miya who stays at the door, concern at the bickering two men.

"Look, just come with me and when we reach the apartment, I'll tell you what to do."

Takaya reluctantly agrees and after promising his sister that he'll be back later, enters the car.

===============================================================================================

The heavy steel door of the lavish apartment swings open and closes.

"Nagahide! Kagetora!" Haruhie stands up from her seat, in her arms is a bundle of white fluff.

"N-Naoe?" Takaya strides past Chiaki and stares at the sleeping cat in Haruhie's arms. The teen was surprise to see the bandages, "what happened? Don't tell me he got hit by a damn car…"

Haruhie shushes him like a mother, "no, nothing like that sort. Naoe was…. I think he was in a battle."

"You mean he was attacked by some dogs?"

“Probably. I don't know for sure because I'm sure as hell not an animal doctor."

Chiaki grabs Takaya's shoulder before he can touch the cat, "hold it, Kagetora."

"What?" Takaya impatiently shrugs of the hand, he wants nothing more but to hold the cat in his arms. To sooth those soft fur gently. Calling out Naoe's name and if the cat mews back, he knows Naoe is saying something back at him.

"We need to do the transfer ritual now."

Takaya narrows his golden eyes and glares at his comrade, "no! I don't want to kill this cat, Chiaki! There's no fucking way I'll get a damn butcher knife and slice the cat like some meat!"
Chiaki has this funny look in his face before he finally gets it, "no wonder you're called Bakatora, because you're a big baka."

"what the hell are you saying?"

"I should have explained to you in the most simples vocabulary that a mere brat child has the brains enough to understand." The bespectacled teen sighs dramatically, "Bakatora, you misunderstood what I meant."

Haruhie looks between the two with a confuse look. But decides to stay quiet to see what's going on. Takaya is still glaring at Chiaki.

"What I meant by 'kill' isn't like literally kill or chopping someone up and throw the body at Tokyo Bay. No way. What I meant was 'Choubukku'. I want you to exorcise Naoe out of that cat's body. That way Naoe, whose too weak to release himself from possessing the cat's body, will be set free."

Takaya pales, "using….Choubukku?"

"Yep, after that I'll instruct you on how to 'plant' back Naoe's soul to his human body…"

"Whoa there! Wait a minute…" Takaya raise his hands for a time-out, "Chiaki, let me get this straight. You want me? To exorcise Naoe's soul? From the cat's body?"

"Yep."

"Chiaki…" Now its Takaya's turn to talk slowly in a sarcastic way like how Chiaki talked to him before, "do you understand that if we use the Choubukku, Naoe's soul not only released from his cat body but also DISAPPEAR? IT'S CHOUBUKKU, CHIAKI! AN EXORCISM WE USE ON ONRYOUS! IT'S EXTERMINATION! ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO YOURSELF? I DON'T WANT TO VANQUISH NAOE'S SOUL TO HELL!"

Haruhie cringe from Takaya’s shouting, his anger spoke volumes from it.

Chiaki only stares back at him calmly, hardly effected by the tantrum, "off course I was listening to myself Ougi, but if you have not interrupted me, you would have understood by now IF I were given the chance to explain further." He emphasize the last word longer.
Takaya temporarily forgot his anger, "so spit it out"

Chiaki adjust his glasses on the bridge of his nose, "yes, Choubukku will make the soul disappear to 'Hell', however, if you- and I know ONLY YOU can pull this off Kagetora, if YOU chant the sacred words of Choubukku BUT with a slightly different verse, we can do it."

"Huh?"

"Chant the sutras, but with a different incantation. The one that will push out Naoe's soul from the cat's body ONLY. No trip to Hell needed. "

"You mean like, pushing out the soul? That's all? " Haruhie finally speaks up.

"Exactly." Chiaki grins as Haruhie and Takaya understood his plan, "Naoe will not be exorcised as long as you don't chant the verse that opens up the portal of Hell."

"The portal? You mean those black holes appearing in the air and sucks in the Onryous back then?"

"Yep."

Takaya digests the information and true to Nagahide's words, he can alter the incantation slightly. He is Kagetora after all, the leader of the Mekai Uesugi army. No other Kanshoshas can attempt this feat.

"Um, okay. I think I can do that. Although I’ve never tried it before…"

"Just DON'T chant the verse to open the portal and Naoe's soul will only be bobbing in the air, harmless and safe." Chiaki reminds him seriously.

Takaya gulps at his obligation, can he do it? Off course he can, he's the only one who can pull this off…

"Wait, there's still some holes you haven't fill in Chiaki." Takaya look up from the floor, "after I 'push' out the soul, what next? How are we going to make the soul back to the host body?"

Chiaki adjusts his glasses again, "I'll tell you later after you successfully push out the soul. I don't want your mind to be distracted by other stuffs. Now come one and chant the sutras, we don't have all time." He urges.

Takaya saw Haruhie place the slumbering wounded animal on the table.

"Naoe…"

He can hear the soft purr from the small animal.

Takaya touch the cat’s head and close his eyes. His whole body glows in blue blaze, chanting softly…"Noumaku Samanda… Bodanan…"

"Do not complete the verse or else you'll open up the Hell Portals." Chiaki reminds him by using telepathy.

Takaya sends back an annoyed grunt and continue his verse. Using a slightly different spell to push out the soul…The white fluffy fat cat lying on the table began to glow as well, orange in color. Like the color of the setting sun, Naoe's blaze color…Then they saw it, a glowing orb coming out of the cat's head. It has no shape or color, it almost… looks like a jellyfish.

Takaya release his grip on the cat's head and holds the glowing jellyfish orb in his palm.
Both Chiaki and Haruhie knew that that's Naoe's soul...In the grasp of Takaya's palm.

"Construct a Goshinha, Bakatora. Just a small one surround the body of the cat and the soul." Chiaki instructs.

Takaya nods, his eyes didn't open since the beginning and shortly after a transparent globe appear around the body of the cat. Goshinha is the protective shield, it also acts like a cage. Trapping Naoe's bobbing soul within the globe but physically outside of the cat's body. His hand releases the jellyfish looking orb he knew too well as Naoe's soul. He wonders if he can touch it and 'feel' him, his beloved retainer. His Naoe…

"That's great Kagetora! You manage to push out Naoe's soul from the cat's body without damaging either of them! " Haruhie sighs a relief.

Takaya turns around with the small Goshinha containing Naoe's soul in his palms, "back then when Yuzuru was possessed by Shingen, Yuiko Takeda was possessed by Sanjo, Shingen's wife. We had a battle, she didn't know I was Kagetora back then and try to 'exorcise' me by using the Purification Flames…"

Chiaki understood what Takaya is trying to say, "you combined the Choubukku spell and the Purification Flame spell to push out Naoe's soul."

"Yeah, the Purification Flames hurts like hell. I want Naoe to feel the least pain as possible, so I used a fragment of the Choubukku spell. Something like that…" Takaya absent mindedly caress the surface of the Goshinha globe, if that was possible.

"Did it hurt, Naoe? I'm sorry, I should have been more patient and push you out slowly…" Kagetora spoke to the glowing jellyfish using Telepathy. But the soul is no different than a wandering ghost. Without a physical body, it has no ability to communicate.

"Okay, stage one is done." Haruhie turns to Chiaki, "next, how are we going to put that," she points at the orange glowing jelly fish, "in that?" she points at the bedroom door where Naoe's human body lays.

Chiaki push up the glasses, "by using a spiritual kind of CPR."

Both Takaya and Haruhie nods…before they dropped their jaws, "WHAT?"

Chiaki look dead serious, but in his mind he's laughing his head off, "CPR." He repeats.

"What the fuck are you sprouting now?"

"Yeah Nagahide, that doesn't make sense. Naoe's body is just empty, not drown from the sea or something."

Again Professor Chiaki comes to the rescue to explain to these people, "this is my theory. First, release the Goshinha and merge Naoe's soul into your body."

"Huh?" Takaya blinks dumbly again, "merge?"

"It’s just temporary and I know it's a big strain on the physical body if it hosts two souls."

"Wait, wait! Are you saying that I… that I let Naoe's soul… enter--- possess me?"

"Yeah, 'possess' Naoe's soul and then return the soul into Naoe's body by using CPR."
Takaya almost faints, "what the fucking hell?"

"Or else how will you 'transport' Naoe's soul into his body?" Chiaki asks.

Takaya scratches his head in frustration, "why can't I just push the soul into Naoe's chest? Isn't that more direct?"

Chaiki shakes his head, "its possible to let Naoe re-possess his own body again IF he has enough strength. Thanks to the mysterious battle he has with the doggies, he's fuel tank is nill again."

"But…CPR?" Takaya uncertainly asks.

"Would you prefer sexual intercourse?"

Takaya almost drop the Goshinha globe.

"Nagahide!" Haruhie gasps in disbelief.

Chiaki just yawns, "CPR or sex, doesn't matter which as long as you physically 'transfer' the soul from your body to Naoe's body."

"Oh my... off all things to do, sex? That's.. that's like having sex with a corpse!" Haruhie covers her mouth before he caught herself, "forgive me, Kagetora."

Takaya only shakes his head, having sex with a motionless body made him feel weird in the stomach as well. He prefers Naoe to be alive and healthy and responding, "fine. I'll take the CPR ticket."

Chiaki nods in approval, "okay. Now embrace Naoe's soul."

Takaya gulps again as he release the shield. The glowing soul approaches Takaya as if Naoe willingly wish to be one with Takaya. The teenager gasps as he felt the electric jolt of being invaded as the orange globe completely enters his chest.

"K-Kagetora? Are you alright?" Haruhie approaches the teen who almost lost his footing.

"I'm…" Takaya's face became pink as he hug his own body, "I'm fine... It wasn't… painful."

Strangely, Takaya's voice diminish into a soft whisper. He no longer feel the pain of invasion, in fact… it feels warm. Blushing, he felt something like a naked Naoe embracing him in a tight hug.

Takaya…san…."


Takaya gasps.

"What's wrong?" Chiaki asks.

"I… heard his… voice…" Takaya whispers, caressing his shoulders and arms with a flushed face, "he called my- - - !!!”

His vision suddenly darkens and he fell to the floor!

"Kagetora!" Haruhie immediately crouches next to her lord.

"I'm… ah… my head…I cant… think…ah…."

The teenager’s crouched form was silent. And then he suddenly lift his head and stares at his two comrades. No longer panting, no sweating.

Haruhie gasps, "K..Kagetora?"

Kagetora’s eyes....which charmed even the most stubborn man... those Tiger’s eyes.. are now…

"Purple and…yellow?" the female Yasha states the changes on Takaya's eyes which were golden just a minute ago but now the right side of his pupil is purple in color. Exactly like Naoe's lavender eyes.

"This… is strange." Chiaki observes, "did the possessing of another Yashashuu causes this change?"

"It’s been awhile." Takaya says to them, "thank you for taking care of my body although it needs a little dusting off. And Haruhie, I really don’t mind that you drank most of my beer and alcohol these past few days."

The other two gasps again, his voice! And that sarcasm!

"You... you're not K-Kagetora..." Haruhie covers her mouth.

The teen stands up as he chuckles. A chuckle that doesn't sound like Takaya at all.

"You… you're Naoe, right?" she corrects hers earlier statement.

The teenager raise his hand and began clenching and unclenching them. Then he caress his hands lovingly. Naoe's grin looks a bit creepy, like a molester.

"I must thank you two…" Naoe speaks using Takaya's voice and mouth, "I am now one with my beloved. My Kagetora-sama…same body, same soul..."

"N-naoe?"

The teenager walks into one of the room which leads to a big closet. Nearby is a full length mirror. Naoe stops before the mirror and admire the image before him.

"Ah… what slender arms… long legs…" Naoe gushes.

Haruhie and Chiaki stare at each other in bewilderment. What the heck is going on?

"Naoe, this may sound stupid but where is your beloved Kagetora?" Chiaki asks the double possessed person, currently staring at 'himself' and touching 'himself'.

"Don't worry, Takaya-san is alright." Naoe grins which makes Haruhie uncomfortable. It doesn't look like a sincere grin.

"So why is he not taking over his own body? Why are YOU moving his body?"

"Takaya-san is a bit exhausted and he's resting for awhile. I offer myself 'take over' for a moment."

Unexpectedly both Haruhie and Chiaki receives a panic telepathy signal from Takaya, "Guys! Help! Naoe is possessing my body!"

"Well, its pretty obvious we can see that." Chiaki sends back.

"No! its not only that, Naoe is planning to do something with my body! Help me and stop him!"

Both the Yashas witness how Naoe began to unbutton Takaya's white top and caress the smooth skin of Takaya's chest, "oh Takaya-san… such smooth~ skin…hee..."

Then Naoe began to undo the belt, "Takaya-san… you don't need to be shy. Together we can see using your eyes…oh! Masturbating…. it has been my wildest fantasies…."

Haruhie sighs, "oh no…."

Chiaki sighs too, "I'm so stupid, how can I forget about Naoe's obsession?"

"See what I mean? Help me here! I cant repossess my body back! Naoe… Naoe is… he's is ultra-horny!" Takaya pleads, "nooo~ Naoe! Don't pull down my underwear!"

Chiaki sighs again, "will you do the honor, Haruhie?"

Haruhie nods and with one mighty kick to the neck, "haiyah!", Naoe-possessed-Takaya’s-body totally knocked out cold on the floor.

"Woah….." Chiaki whistles.

Haruhie just flip her hair to the side, "I learned that move in Yoga class."

"Why would you go to a Yoga class?"

"Silly, for beauty of the mind and body off course. You men will never understand what pains women has to undergo to be beautiful."

Chiaki rolls his eyes, "200 years ago you're no different than any of us mongrels."

Haruhie flicks her hair and pretend not to hear him.

"Argh… man… that…oucchh…." The fainted teenager slowly sit up from his position and rubs his sore neck.

“Who are you now? Pervert Naoe or Sane Naoe?” Haruhie ready her stance, in case the teenager needs another whack to the head.

“It’s your beloved Kagetora, Nee-san.” Takaya grumbles.

Haruhie quickly put her palms together and smiles, "sorry Kagetora, I wasn't sure how much strength should I exert to knock Naoe down."

"Gee… thanks Nee-san. I was kinda hoping you guys cook up some magic balls or something to throw at Naoe so that'll he be unconscious." Takaya clenches and unclenches his hands and this time he can focus his mind and fully take over his body. Sighing a relief.

"So Naoe's is out cold within you now?"

"Should be. He's went quiet immediately." Takaya smiles his own smile as he taps his forehead to emphasize what he meant. "oh… he's awake now. Grumbling and muttering something about Nee-san's deadly kick."

She laughs and exits the closet room, "now that you're back again Kagetora, let's go to the bedroom now." Haruhie urges him, "before Naoe regains enough consciousness to attempt anymore self-sexual harassment."

Takaya shivers and quicken his strides.

As they enter the master bedroom, it smells of death.

Naoe's human body lay exactly where it was last seen. On the bed with his office suit still worn.

"Now go and kiss your Prince Charming." Chiaki give way for Takaya to approach the bed and sit next to the still form.

Takaya uncertainly look back at the two, "um… do I need some specific spells for this?"

Chiaki shrugs, "I don't know too, just give it a shot."

Takaya nods and with a determined expression, lower his face.

His lips seal Naoe's cold ones…

Silence….

"Kagetora?" Haruhie asks when she saw Takaya's worried expression as he sit back and move away from the body.

"It.. it's not working…" Takaya turns around, gripping his front shirt, "Naoe… he's…" he lost his voice.

"what's wrong?"

"Naoe… said… he doesn't want to return into his body."

"What the hell?"

"And he said…" Takaya has this look like a damsel in distress.

"What did he said?"

"He said he WILL possess his body again IF he see me masturbating myself!"

Haruhie slaps her forehead.

Chiaki scratch his head in annoyance.

Takaya palm his face in despair.

===============================================================================================

An hour later, Haruhie and Nagahide waits outside the bedroom.

“How long is that brat planning to make us wait?” Nagahide complains.

“Well, Kagetora did mention he wanted to have a private mental talk to Naoe in there.” Haruhie points to the bedroom with her thumb.

“Sighs... Why did I even bother to wait here anyway? I should have just ignore those two from the start.”

“Come now, I know deep down you’re the person who worried about those two the most.” Haruhie teases him.

Chiaki lights another cigarette in annoyance, not even trying to deny that truth.

Another few minutes later, just before Chiaki attempts to kick down the door (thankfully

Haruhie is strong enough to pull him back) the door to the bedroom swing open. A blushing

Takaya peeks from between the door and the wall.

The two other Yashas blinks at him, “so did you masturbate?”

“NO!” Takaya answers immediately.

“What?! We waited for more than an hour and you hardly did anything?!” Nagahide slaps his forehead.

“No, thats not it!” Takaya didn’t have the guts to even look at the two, his face pink like cherries, “I... I talked to Naoe.. and we made an agreement.”

“What agreement?” Haruhie grins.

“That is something you don’t need to know, Nee-san!” Takaya blushes redder. “This is just between me and Naoe!”

“Eh? How boring~” The woman pouts.

“So? What now?” Chiaki asks. “Has Naoe repossessed his body? Or is he still in you?”

“I’m about to do the CPR thingie now.”

Takaya again sits down next to the still figure on the bed. Caressing the soft hair, although it's a bit dusty. Then he cups the handsome face and kiss those pale lips. Kagetora began to glow in his blaze. His chest feels hot and constricted, however he did not break the kiss. A faint orange glow moves from Takaya's chest up to his neck and through the lips. Then Naoe's whole body bath in its orange blaze, just like Takaya's.

Tears wets his cheeks as he saw Naoe's slowly regain consciousness and open his eyes.

Chiaki and Haruhie sighs a relief as they watch Naoe slowly sits up awkwardly. They did say that the body stiffens up if you left it lying down for few days.

"Ta-Takaya…sa…n…?" Naoe whispers, his voice horse.

Takaya didn't let go of the large palm caressing his wet cheeks,"Naoe…YOU BIG IDIOT!!!”

Both Chiaki and Haruhie winces as they witness Takaya sends a blow of a powerful punch at the resurrected man.

“K-Kagetora-sama?” Naoe rubs his numb cheek.

"That was for touching me without my permission.” The teenager cross his arms on his chest.
To Kagetora’s surprise, Naoe cups his face with an seductive smile, “Sorry, I just got so excited.”

“You horny bastard.”

“I’ll make it up for you....” the older man whispers into his ear, “later. This time I make sure that you enjoy yourself too.”

“Oooh... is this about the masturbate performance agreement?” Haruhie laughs.

“No! It’s not!” Takaya lied.

“Oh please, get a room you two.”

“Uh Nagahide? They are already in their room.”

“So you’re saying we just get the hint and leave? No way, I want some explanations, Naoe. Now that you’re no longer being Hello Kitty meow meowing at us.”

Naoe smiles tiredly. Its ironic that despite being in a comatose state for a few days, he feels damn sleepy. Slowly, he moves out of the bed and stretches, "well… it all began when Kosaka came and visited me several nights ago."

Takaya narrows his eyes, "that damn Kosaka? What did he do to you?"

Naoe tilt his head to remember, "I don't remember quite correctly. It was a very unusual event. Kosaka suddenly came to my apartment with a bottle of wine. He said he wants a drinking partner and lets himself in univited. I forgot how he manage to convince me to share the delicious wine he brought in…"

The other three Yashashuus listen intently.

"And naturally in our drunken state we have different views of almost everything. Kosaka began to insult Takaya-san and I punched him."

"Wow… I want to see that." Haruhie snickers.

"So we had a fight with our fist, not with our Nenpa or incantation… somewhere along the way, Kosaka, in his intoxicated mind slurred and cursed and slurringly chanted a spell which I never heard off…it was a weird one. It almost sounded like… a witch doctor's spell of a tribe... or something."

The other three nods.

"He threw the magic thing at me but I evade. The magic hits the large mirror hung on the wall and it shatters on the floor. Kosaka stubbornly did the same crazy spell and threw it at me. But his aim was horrible and kept hitting the floor… which was full of mirror shards."

"And then…? What happened?" Takaya asks.

"For the final time, Kosaka release the weird magic to me, but his aim was too low and it fell on the floor…but because of the mirror shards, it reflects back!"

"The magic bounces back?" Haruhie gasps.

Naoe nods, "yes, and not only it knocks my soul out of my body, but a fragment of the magic reflects back and hits Kosaka as well. Both of us got knocked out of our bodies."

Takaya interrupts, "wait, wait. That doesn't make sense. When Haruhie first saw your body, you were lying on the bed."

Naoe shrugs, " I don't remember much other than wandering around weakly but frantically for a host body. I was in confusion and before I knew it, there was a stray cat and I possess it without thinking. It's dangerous for the spirit of a Kanshosha flying around, I can get attack anytime. At that time I didn't know Kosaka was in the same state as I."

"So then… later when we arrived, you in your new body, jumped back into your apartment and approaches Nee-san." Takaya concludes.

"Yes. Haruhie is the most sensitive among you all and I'm sure she'll detect me within the cat. My only problem was communication. True to Nagahide's words, if I recover my energy and strength enough, I can talk to you from the cat's body or repossess my host body again."

Chiaki, Haruhie and Takaya all became silent as they digest the information. Naoe trot his way into the kitchen. He's extremely dehydrated.

Takaya chases after him, "Naoe! About this afternoon, the black bunny we met at the park.. is that…"

Naoe turn around from his fridge and nods with a mouth full of bread, he's damn hungry too, "yes. That rabbit is Kosaka."

Chiaki laughs, finally. "How in the world the Great Kosaka Danjo found and possess a rabbit? It serves him right."
Takaya curses, "it serves him better if his wacky spell didn't pull Naoe into this mess.

The said man make himself busy around the kitchen.

Haruhie sweatdrops and asks, “Um… Naoe? What in the world are you doing?"

Naoe turns around with a mouth full of donuts, "making a late dinner for myself. Would you all like to join me?"

Haruhie clap her hands in glee, "ooh! Allow me to bring out the wine from your bar Naoe!"

Naoe waves his hands to give his consent. He doesn't care if Haruhie plans to empty his bar, he can always buy new bottles.

"Naoe… you can cook?" Takaya has this awe look.

"Nothing fancy, just simple dishes. Or would you like me to order takeouts?"

Chiaki takes a seat at the dinner table's chair, "go ahead Naoe. We all are pretty starving ourselves too."

Naoe smiles this handsome smile which makes Takaya blush, "what do you feel like eating,

Takaya-san?”

“R-Ramen....” God, why does he sound like a school girl?!

“Please wait a moment, it wont take long." The older man searches for his cellphone.

And so the Yashashuus indulge their late dinner, laughter and drinks were shared. Haruhie, drunk like always, laughs the loudest. Chiaki narrates to Naoe of when Takaya take care of his cat self. Naoe listens with amusement because he remembers well when he was Takaya's temporary house pet. Takaya, in embarrassment, throws a couch pillow at Chiaki to shut up.

________________________________________

Few hours later, late night.

"Sigh… why is it always me to send her home?" Chiaki make a dramatic sigh as he carry a sleeping Haruhie out of the apartment doors.

"Thank you Nagahide, after you send her home, please rest as well. I promise to treat you all to the Hokkaido Onsen sometime soon."

Chiaki grins handsomely, "you bet that we'll go there." Then he turn his attention to Takaya whose slightly red in the face either from drunkenness or….something else…

"And you Bakatora."

"W-what?"

"Make sure to stop screwing each other when dawn approaches. We have a test in 3rd period and you better not skip it."

Takaya grew red, "Naoe and I weren't going to screw around, you bastard!"

Chiaki laughs and slams the door infront of Takaya's face.

Leaving the teen alone with the older man in the silent apartment.

Takaya immediately regret his decision to stay, "um… uh… Naoe… I guess I'll leave as well. Or else Miya will get worrie- ah!"

A pair of strong warm arms envelope Takaya from behind. One arm across his chest and the other around his flat stomach.

"Takaya-san…are you planning to desert me? We made a promide, did we not?"

Takaya shivers from the husky whisper at his ears, "Na…Naoe… we can't…"

"But you agreed and promised to perform a private show for me....” Naoe kisses the back of Takaya’s neck.

"I have school tomorrow…. And you just fucking resurrected remember? I don't want you to push yourself-"

Naoe only hugs him tighter, Takaya moans as one of Naoe's wandering palm moves under his shirt.

"I want you…" Naoe push the boyu to the wall.

"Na-nnn…" Takaya didn't have the chance to speak as Naoe seal their lips together.

"Lets continue where we left off in the bedroom few hours ago." The taller man suggests with a sexy smile.

Takaya blushes and look away, "idiot…maybe it was a good idea if you stayed as a cat."

Naoe picks him and up locks themselves in his bedroom. “Then I shall prove it to you

Takaya-san that you’ll enjoy more in my human form.... Be prepared.” He grins.

“Oh God...” Takaya belatedly realizes that not only did Naoe’s temporary death state made him extra hungry, he’s also extra horny.

________________________________________

Unbeknown to the reunited couple, a bitter and resentful black bunny from one of the apartment nearby hiss in dark anger within his cage.

"Kuro-chan~ its time for bed!" calls his annoying new master.

Kosaka growls, but since he's a bunny, it sounded more like a soft purr.

He will remember this, Kosaka will come back and have his revenge.

Eventhough everything is actually his fault.

"Damn you Naoe."


The END.
Sign up to rate and review this story