Categories > Original > Erotica

Dance Studio Fun

by CindellaDTack 0 reviews

Judy's got some 'business' to take care of with her boyfriend.

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2010-06-29 - Updated: 2010-06-29 - 1848 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
"Love knows not what love has, but love knows all that love can be," Judy read aloud from the English textbook. "Now what the fuck does that mean?"

/ /Judy sighed and closed the book. She blew back a strand of hair. She was five foot one, and only 15, but already she had a boyfriend that she was going steady with. She had brown-black hair that fell straight down to her shoulder blades, beautiful piercing eyes, a cute round nose, decent B-cups, and full red lips always ready to jump into a smile. Today, she was wearing pink shorts and a blue tank top under a grey hoodie. She knew that it didn't look like much, but it was what her boyfriend loved.

Judy got up to leave the library. She went to her locker and proceeded to put away her books. "God, I am so horny," she thought to herself, "No wonder I can't concentrate. At least I have aboyfriend. No more masturbating by myself. Oh, if I can just get Charat to fuck me, and fuck me hard. I know he wants it. I've seen how he looks at my ass all the time. Where is he??"

"Hey baby girl, how you doin'?" said Charat as he appeared from behind Judy's locker door.

"Ohhh! Charat!" Judy said as she jumped back in surprise. "Daym, nigga, how does he do that? Why is it that every time I think about him, he shows up the next second? How does this sexy, Tamil, piece-of-manflesh, get here so fast? Those warm brown eyes, neatly groomed hair, chiselled face, and smoking hot five foot six body are such a turn on. I'm getting wet."

"Whoa, didn't mean to scare you. Hey, are you okay? You look kind of red, you're sweating, and you're breathing funny. Are you sick or something?"

"N-no. I'm fine. Listen, Charat? I want you to come with me. There's something I have to tell to you."

Before Charat had a chance to reply, Judy grabbed him by the arm and dragged him down the hall, to the dance studio.

"Hey, Judy, quit grabbing my arm so hard! You've got some crazy gripping strength."

"Charat, go in."

"Huh? Go in here? The dance studio? Why?"

"JUST GO!"

With that, Judy pushed Charat into the dance studio, walked in after him, and closed the door with a bang. She then unzipped her hoodie and it dropped to the ground. "Ohhhh, yeah. We're gonna be here for a looooong time. Better get comfortable, my little Charat-poo."

"Judy, what's going on? Why are we here? What are you----Ommph!"

Judy pushed Charat on a dance mat and straddled his crotch, grinding hard. Hearing him moan, she then proceeded to kiss him hard on the lips, forcing her sweet tongue into his mouth and tasting every bit of him.

"I lied Charat. I don't have to tell you anything. I just want to fuck you silly. Your 'little friend' better be up for this because by the time I'm done, he's gonna be in a wheelchair. Now look alive!"

In one swift motion, Judy de-clothed him and herself down to their underwear. Then, she started to move her hands in slow, teasing circles over and around his crotch. She never touched his dick, but she could tell that his erection was getting harder and bigger by the minute. After ten minutes, she decided that she wanted more. She ripped his boxers right off him and stroked and sucked the living crap out of his dick.

"Judy!!! Juuuuuuuuuuuuudy!!," Charat moaned in pleasure, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Juuuuudy! You are so freaking good!"

Judy was bobbing up and down on Charat's cock with her mouth in a perfect, tight 'O'. She was getting very wet. Her pink panties were soaked through and she was aching down there. It hurt so much! She wanted something, anything to be in her pussy. She stopped sucking her boyfriend's dick and turned her body around. They were now in the 69 position. Then, she started to suck his dick again, deepthroating it this time. It nearly made her gag and cry, but it made her pussy even wetter and more painful than before.

Charat got the hint. He licked Judy's cunt through her panties, and she nearly choked on his penis, spilling out a few tears. Charat attacked her cunt with his tongue from all directions and angles, until Judy gave a huge moan and came in her panties.

"C-C-Charat," Judy begged, "Please, don't tease me anymore. Take off my panties, please. You're killing me. Stick your tongue in there; stick your fingers in there; stick anything in there. Please let me cum on you, please. I need it so badly. I need you. "

"Oh come on, Judy. You're not saying what I want to hear!"

"CHARAT! EAT ME OUT. EAT ME OUT NOW! TAKE MY PUSSY AND MAKE ME COME A THOUSAND TIMES."

"Better. Here I go, baby girl."

Charat tore off her panties and returned to Judy's pussy, but this time he stuck his tongue inside it and swirled it around in every direction. He bit at her pussy; gave her a couple hickeys, and then inserted three fingers inside, rubbing and exploring her sweet spot. Judy was in total bliss, but she didn't stop deepthroating her boyfriend. She had cum three more times, but she could feel that her boyfriend wouldn't be able to hold out much longer. She clamped down on her boyfriend's dick harder than ever, and took it all the way down. After a few seconds, she could feel hot semen running down her throat and Charat's hip buckling and shaking

"Good, huh?" Judy asked while taking the cock out of her mouth

"Yeah, really good," Charat barely managed to say, panting and trying to catch his breath.

"Well, I hope you're ready for round two,"Judy said, "I'm not done with you yet, Charat-poo. I'm just getting started."

"But I'm so tired!"

"Let me fix that, Charat-poo. You'll feel my tight pussy around your cockalicious cock real soon."

Without warning, Judy immediately reached behind Charat, and prodded his anus with a finger. This created an instant reaction, as Charat's dick sprang erect and rock hard.

"See," Judy said, "nothing to worry about."

Judy then straddled Charat again, and prepared her pussy for his cock, slowly lowering herself down to it. When she was almost there, Charat rapidly thrusted his cock up at her cunt, breaking her hymen instantly and going in all the way up to her womb.

"Ohhh....Charaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat,"Judy moaned widely, "I'm cumming! It hurts, but I'm cumming! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

While trying not to fall into the sensations his dick, being squeezed and crushed by Judy's tight virgin vaginal folds, were sending to his brain, Charat reached up and undid Judy's bra. Then, he grabbed, kneaded, and twisted both of her boobs and nipples. Judy, feeling the pleasure and pain from her breasts, snapped out of her orgasm and started grinding into Charat with deliberate slowness and depth.

"Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuudy!!!" Charat cried, "Judy, waitpleaseno. You're going too deep. My cock is too deep in your vagina. I'm so close to cumming. Juuuuuuuuuuuuudy!! Judy Judy Judy Judy Judy!"

"Charat!! This is what you get for thrusting in so quickly! I'm going to cum too, so let's do this together! I'm going to bleed your cock dry. I want you to come inside me. Charat! Come on, Charaty-poo. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Cock. Cum. Now!!"

Judy pressed down hard on Charat's cock and came, her hips shaking and buckling like it was going to break, her back arched as far back as it would go, her eyes seeing nothing but white, and her mind in pure pleasure and bliss. She thought she was going to go insane from everything that she was feeling in her pussy. Then, the hot, sticky, thick, white semen flowed into her womb and she was brought back down to Earth. Charat's the best, she thought, before passing out.

Judy woke up in a daze. She didn't know what was going on, but she could feel the dance mat beneath her. She reached up to her eyes and felt a blindfold.

"Charat? Charat??"

"Hey Judy. I was wondering when you'd wake up. Don't touch that blindfold. I've got a surprise for you.

Judy could feel herself being lifted up by Charat's arms. She could feel his warm chest touching her back. Then, she gave a gasp when she felt something poking at her bum hole.

"C-Charat? No, don't use that hole! I'm not; I don't think it's time; I can't have it in there!"

"Relax, girl. You know me. I'm not going to hurt you. Besides, I think you'll like it a lot."

With that, Charat thrusted his erect cock into Judy's asshole. It was ten times tighter than her cunt, and he felt like his cock was going to explode. He could only fit it halfway through.

"Baby girl, listen to me. I want you to relax. I'm not going to hurt you. You're not in any danger. Relax. Everything will be alright.

"Ohhh....Charat? C-Charat? I'm cumming. It feels so weird, but so good; your dick in my ass. I'm cumming again and again, but I'll try to do what you say."

"Good girl."

Charat tried again, and now he could fit all of his cock into her asshole. He kept it there, and reached up to remove Judy's bindfold. When Judy opened her eyes, she could see herself, stark naked in the mirrors that lined the dance studio and Charat right behind her, supporting her weight with his arms. His arms were right in the crook of her knee, and her pussy was open for the world to see.

"C-C-C-C-Charat! Oh god baby Charat! Put me down! I'm so embarrassed! It's turning me on and I'm getting so wet! Charat! Charat Charat Charat! Thrust in my dirty asshole with your cock. Please! I need it so badly. I'm going to cum and cum and cum. Charat! Fuck me! Fuck me now and hard. Fuck me! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck me!!!"

Meanwhile, Charat was dying. His cock was squeezed so tight by Judy's ass that he couldn't even feel it anymore. It was so good. He didn't know how many times he came, or if he did at all, but Judy's screams and moans kept on getting louder and louder. He knew it was time for the final show. So he dropped his girlfriend and started to fuck her doggy style, going in and out faster than ever. He didn't know how many times he or Judy came, but at last he gave a huge moan and a giant wave of semen poured into Judy's butthole. He pulled out and collapse face down, passing out.

Judy laid still, her butt still in the air. She turned to see her boyfriend hit the ground. With the last of her strength, she turned his body around and kissed him on the lips. Then, she could not move, her butt still in the air.

"I'm satisfied," Judy thought before passing out.
Sign up to rate and review this story