Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > It's Not That Complicated

News

by AlexisSCREAM

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2010-06-29 - Updated: 2010-06-29 - 1085 words

?Blocked
update time. this is the longest chapter i've posted so far, so I hope you likeyy
xoxo
Nikki


-2 days later-

William’s POV

‘Gabe, you’ve been weird Alex was arrested...why?’ I asked.
‘Have I?’ he asked.
‘Yeah... is there a reason?’
‘Err... no’ Gabe muttered.
‘I can tell when you’re lying, babe’ I sighed, wrapping my arms around him. He pulled away and ran upstairs. I was scared because this wasn’t the usual Gabe at all. I followed him up the stairs. He had locked himself in our bedroom. I knocked gently on the door.
‘Fuck off!’ Gabe yelled.
‘Not ‘til you tell me what’s up’ I told him.
‘I-I can’t! You’ll hate me! You’ll leave me! You’ll think I’m a slut!’ He cried, smashing objects inside the room.
‘Baby, I’m worried about you. You’re scaring me!’ I sobbed. By now I was sitting on the floor, hair covering my eyes, crying into my hands.
‘William... Oh my God, are you crying? Oh, honey, I’m so sorry!’ Gabe said, running through the door, tears streaming down his cheeks. He sat down beside me and wrapped his arms around me.
‘Gabe, I’m worried, what’s wrong with you? Why are you acting like this?’ I asked, crying on his shoulder.
Gabe’s POV
I knew I had to tell him. I had to. I was ruining him by not telling him. But I hadn’t told him before because I knew how weak and defenceless he was. I didn’t wanna hurt him. But, I knew had to tell him.
‘I was raped when I was 13’ I said, staring at the floor. I felt his hands find mine and he squeezed my hands reassuringly. I looked up to see my boyfriend looking back, cheeks tearstained, fresh tears in his eyes.
‘I shouldn’t have pressured you, Gabe. I’m so sorry though. I honestly didn’t know’ William whispered.
‘It’s not your fault; you kind of needed to know. And I know you didn’t know sweetie’ I sighed, hugging him. We sat there for a while, not moving at all before William spoke up.
‘I hope you don’t mind me asking... but what happened?’ he asked.
‘It’s okay. Basically, at my old school, a few jocks found out that I’m gay and got one of them, as in... The leader, I guess... to... r-rape m-me’ I explained, not really wanting to remember what happened.
‘I’m going to fuckin’ kill that prick!’ William screamed. I’d never seen him angry before, so I jumped back in fright.
‘Too late. A few weeks later, he got so freakin’ wasted and feel into the road. He got hit and ended up in a coma for two months before he died’ I told him, smiling slightly at the thought of all the pain he suffered.
‘Wow... So, the jocks lost their king, eh?’ William smiled.
‘Yeah. I’ve been thinking though...’ I sighed.
‘About what?’ William asked.
‘The Brendon situation brought memories back. That was why I felt I had to help him. I had loads of help as soon as people found out about what happened to me. I think he’s gonna need to see someone’ I explained.
‘Oh... but you know how Brendon feels about that shit! And it’s not like Shadow would agree with you forcing him into shit like that...’ William sighed.
‘I know... but I could talk to him. We could just keep it between us. Me, you and Brendon’ I explained.
‘And Shadow. You know Brendon can’t keep anything from her’ William told me.
‘Oh yeah! It’ll be like the team that beat Alex!’ I smiled. William always made me so much happier, and I was relieved that he finally knew the truth.
‘We are so awesome!’ William smiled, standing up and holding his hand out to help me up. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up. I wrapped my arms around him.
‘Y’know, it’s normally me looking after you!’ I smiled.
‘We’ll go tell them now, okay?’ William asked.
‘Y-yeah... okay’ I sighed. We walked the ten minute walk from out house to Brendon, Shadow, Cat and Ryan’s apartment. Shadow and Cat had moved into the spare room, since Cat was kicked out and Shadow left. Shadow let us in when we reached the apartment; she had been in the park, sitting on the swings, drinking a can of Red Bull. That was a typical Shadow thing to do; she was always drinking Red Bull.
‘Shade, we need to talk to you and Brendon in private’ I sighed. Shadow nodded and went to fetch Brendon. The four of us walked into Brendon and Ryan’s bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed.
‘No more questions about Alex, okay. Believe me, you don’t ever wanna be raped’ Brendon sighed.
‘I know...’ I whispered.
‘What do you mean I know?’ Brendon and Shadow asked in unison.
‘I was raped when I was 13, by the worst jock in the whole of my school because everyone found out I was gay, thanks to my ex-best friend’ I sighed ‘And I wanna help you and stuff’ I continued.
‘Fuck...’ Shadow whispered, hugging me.
‘Shade... can’t... breathe... need... air’ I said, gasping for breath. She stopped hugging me and mutter an apology.
‘Are you okay and stuff though, Gabe?’ Brendon asked.
‘Yeah’ I smiled.
‘Did you... do anything... stupid after?’ Brendon asked.
‘Yeah. I tried to kill myself five times, which is why I moved here’ I sighed.
‘Well, I overdosed last night... and...’ He stopped and rolled up his hoodie sleeves. Honestly, I wasn’t surprised. He had random slashes that resembled my own scars.
‘Those could get infected!’ William and Shadow yelled in unison.
‘You have to find another thing to do, and think of other things, happy thing’ I told him.
‘Like? What did you think of?’ Brendon asked me.
‘Cobras. But you could... concentrate on the band and stuff. And if all else fails, we’ll have to resort to... professional help... okay?’ I told him.
‘Cobras?! That’s so you Gabe!’ Brendon smiled. I hugged him.
‘Is that a real smile or a fake one?’ I asked.
‘I-I think it’s real... It’s a real smile’ He told me.
‘Well, we’re already one step there’ I smiled.
Sign up to rate and review this story