Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > It's Not That Complicated

Sirens

by AlexisSCREAM 0 reviews

.xD.xD.xD.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2010-06-28 - Updated: 2010-06-28 - 324 words

0Unrated
another update! I hopes you all likeys
xoxo
Nikki


Gabe’s POV
After Cobra Starship finished playing, I raced backstage. The Academy Is... had played before us and the last band, S.C.A.T., had just started playing. I’d convinced Brendon and Shadow to let me call the police. The plan was that as soon as S.C.A.T. came off of the stage, Alex would be arrested. Brendon called the police as I calmed William down because he was freaking out.
‘William, it’s gonna be okay’ I told him, wrapping my arms around him tightly. I pecked his cheek lightly and then he rested his head on my shoulder.
‘This crappy plan was set up by four mental people, it’ll never work’ William sighed.
‘Yeah it will. Just watch’ I smiled.
‘Thank you, and good night!’ I heard Shadow yell into a microphone. The four girls were backstage within seconds. Cat, Toni and Shadow were smiling but Alex seemed nervous. It was only then I noticed the sound of police sirens. We heard crashing outside as the door fell in.
‘Police!’ The police yelled as they ran into the room.
‘Who here is Alexandra Maria Walker?’ One officer asked. Alex steeped forward. ‘Right you’re under arrest!’ The officer yelled, handcuffing Alex and leading her away.
‘What just happened?’ Ryan asked.
‘She kidnapped me’ Brendon sighed. He had been expecting questions and he knew it was time the others knew too.
‘Honey!’ Ryan yelled, throwing his arms around Brendon.
‘That’s not all she did, is it?’ Jon asked. He didn’t see to give a shit about his sister.
‘No, she attacked me and raped me too’ Brendon sighed. Everyone nodded sympathetically, acting as if they understood. But honestly, I knew that I was the only person who truthfully understood the pain, guilt and anger Brendon felt. But I wasn't willing to let anyone else know that.
Sign up to rate and review this story