Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Nothing Better Than This

by AddixxSin 2 reviews

Some ideas for a story. I hope you like it!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-06-30 - Updated: 2010-07-01 - 651 words

0Unrated
Okay so I was watching a movie the other night called "The Birdcage" . The birdcage is a movie involving a man who owns a drag club (Robin Willams) who is gay and lives with his partner and faithful house man.Well the guys son comes to town and is asking permission to get married and a bunch of stuff goes on and I had a idea to give this story a twist.

Gerards pov.

"You look fine hun, Honestly.Im not just saying that."I said in a bored voice as I watched my boyfriend Frank try on another outfit to impress my brother.

"You're just saying that! Maybe I shouldnt even go!" He shouted from the bedroom as he changed. Most of these outfits looked the same, tight t shirt and skinny jeans with some form of jacket, but each was too lay back for meeting his "Lovers younger sibling who is like my brother in law already" his words, not mine.

"Well I could save time . . . ."I mummbled looking at my watch and thinking I was already late.

"What?"Frank asked, poking his head into the door frame.

"Oh nothing dear." I said dismissivly. Frank walked out in a dark blue v neck shirt and blue skinny jeans. His chocolate brown hair was spiked perfectly around his face and he wore a slight hint of eyeliner."Wear that! You look amazing!"

"Just amazing?" He asked putting his hand on his hip and jutting it out.I stood up and shook my head. He was such a drama queen.

"You look gorgeous."I said hugging him and planting a small kiss on his cheek."Now are you ready to go?"

"Yup, I cant wait to see Mikey!"He said a smile stretching across his face and he was dragging me to the door. But then I noticed something that would delay us further.

"Hey Frankie."I said, He turned around and looked at me. I pointed to his socked feet and his jaw dropped open.

"Oh My God! How could I forget shoes!" He squealed as he rushed back into our room.

Mikey Pov.

I nervously checked my watch as we waited for my brother, Gerard, and his boy friend Frank. I was sitting in a local coffee house/diner with my fiancee, Alicia. Now Alicia has never met Gerard. She actually hasent met any of my family. For good reason too.

"Dont worry, He'll be here soon." Alicia said as she patted my hand. I leaned in and kissed her gently ,loving her calming affect on me.

"Promised you wont be freaked out by my family?" I asked , worrying about Franks habit of being over zellous(sp?), and Gerards tendanciey to pry too much.

"Don't worry Babe. I promised that I will stay with you forever and I intend to keep it."She said smiling at me and pecking me on the lips.

"Alrighty. Well I just hope Gerard gets here soon. Its getting late."I said as I heard the bells on the door clink as it opened. I saw my brother , Tall with shaggy black hair and pale skin, walk in with who I assumed was Frank,Short with dark brown hair and it appeared he had been upset about something because his face was slightly red.

I stood up ,So did Alicia as introductions were made and hugs were given and recieved.We sat down and made light conversation until Alicia asked "So what too you guys so long getting here? was the traffic bad?"

Frank giggled and shook his head "No dear,I just couldnt find anything to wear! Queens, What are ya gonna do?" He said laughing it off and I glanced at Gerard. He held up his fingers and mouthed 'ten outfits' and shook his head.

I cant wait til we have to tell mom.


So what do you think? Rate and review?
Sign up to rate and review this story