Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Summer Love

by ElizaBloodWay 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-07-01 - Updated: 2010-07-02 - 475 words

0Unrated
Chapter One: Frank
Dear Anthony,
You are the best thing that’s ever happened to me so far. Words can’t describe how you’ve made me feel. Don’t ever feel like I didn’t have the best summer with you,. I know that sounds cheesy but I mean It., I swear it. And no matter how much I wish you were here you’re not…you’re still there… and I’m here. I wish you were here, with me, I wish you were in with reach, and that I could keep you all to myself, forever. But as we both know New York isn’t going to be an easy place to go ever weekend, and it’ll be 100% selfish if I try to keep you all to myself.

How could she expect me to continue…? I could feel the need of tears wanted to leave my body, and I could feel the smashing of my heart. ‘Such it up, you knew this was coming,’ I had to tell myself before ever continuing.
They’re tears running down so hard. I know it’s the last thing you would want to hear, but there are. I love you Anthony Iero and the feelings are getting stronger, and I can’t wait any longer. It’s now or I’ll never want to let you go, ever.... I'm rambling on. I really don't want to lose in touch though. That's the last thing I would ever want. I know it sounds selfish but I don’t know what I’ll do if I don’t hear from you… these five weeks have been the best weeks of my life.
The first time I met her I introduced myself as Anthony Iero. Why? I figured this is camp and nobody knows what a loser I am. This is camp, so why not start fresh, starting with a name?
I ‘m sorry, I love you, and I’ll miss you. Please understand.
Love always,
Amaya

I put the letter down, and just looked at it… ‘I love you too’ I whispered. I stud up not know what next, when I would break down… but I wasn’t. I was completely numb, then I started to feel… angry.
Why would she do this, this way? Why not pick up the phone and call me…? Or chat with me on my MySpace? For almost a week we’ve been keeping in touch through there. She hated me, I hated her. No, how could I say that? What the hell’s wrong with me? That couple of days I didn’t go online. I didn’t see my best friend Ray, or G. I didn’t feel like dealing with that. I just sat in my room with a video game on my computer screen. Whatever, life sucks.


Sign up to rate and review this story