Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Welcome To My Game.

Welcome To My Game.

by MCR_Vampire_321 1 review

It all started with a note saying... "Welcome To My Game."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2010-07-02 - Updated: 2010-07-03 - 670 words

0Unrated
I stepped into our bedroom and smiled at my wife and daughter "Are you girls ready yet?" I asked for the fifth time that night. We were all going to Frank's birthday party and they had been getting ready for a while now.
"Nearly Darling, we'll be out in a sec!" Lyn-z replied, putting on some lipstick.
Bandit smiled at me "Aren't you going to do anything with your hair Dad?"
"What's wrong with it?"
"It's a bit tangly... Brush it in my room."
I rolled my eyes but I thought I'd go into Bandit's room anyway. I don't know why but I always liked that room.
I noticed a folded-up note on my little girls white dressing table. I couldn't resist it and opened the note.
Welcome To My Game. Then the room began to spin.

I woke up and my head began to thump. I sat up slowly and instantly knew I wasn't at my house anymore. Neither was I at Franks for his party.
The lights suddenly flicked on and I got a clear view of the room I was sitting in. The walls were striped pink and white with tiny painted roses in no paticular pattern. The room had no carpet, making in uncomfartable lie or sit on.
I got to my feet and turned around. I saw what was on the wall behind me and my mouth dropped open.
Normally, seeing a picture of me, Lyn-z, Frank, Ray, Bob, Mikey and Bandit wouldn't shock me. I mean you only had to go on Google and print one off. But these were photo's, obviously taken by a camera by someone who was at the scene. And the creepy part was most of the pictures were taken in the privacy of our own homes.
A photo of me drawing at our dining room table, a picture of Lyn-z watching TV, Frank playing his guitar in his room, Ray on the computer, Bob reading, Mikey on the telephone and Bandit playing with her barbies. I didnt know what motherfucker had taken these pictures, but they were perverts.
"You're awake?" A voice suddenly asked. I spun round and saw a small TV on the wall. Someone wearing a chealsea smile mask was on the screen.
"Uhhh yeah." I replied "Who the heck are you and where the fuck am I?"
"Let me speak Gerard!" She sounded familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it "Welcome to my game." I remembered the piece of paper in my daughters room "You are Player Seven. The first six players didn't complete my game. So I got rid of them. But the rules of my game are actually very simple Gerard. You looked at my small photo gallery, right?" I knew that must've been the photo's of my friends and family, so I nodded "They're hidden around my game-board. You have to find them and free them from death itself. Sounds easy right?"
I didn't think she wanted a reply so I just stood there "Here's the catch. You have three hours in which to do it."
"What happens after three hours?" I asked.
"Those who you haven't saved in time die. The ones you managed to save can leave. But because you have let some of your friends die, you must stay behind to die aswell. I mean, would you really want that guilt hanging over your head for the rest of your life?"
"Why can't you just let us go?" I pleaded.
"Because then the game isn't fair to the people who died in this game before you, is it? Three hours, starts now."
Part of the wall disappeared to reveal a door. I pushed it open and stepped out.
"One more thing!" The voice said "Break any rules, and there will be consuequences!"
I walked out and found a long corridor, plus two staircase's. One going up and one going down.
I ran to the first door and pulled it open... I nearly cried at the sight I saw.
Sign up to rate and review this story