Categories > Original > Horror

For You

by Kazuki_Uesegi 1 review

This is just something that I wrote over my Spring Break (1, lousy week!!!) Contains lyrics from Slipknot's "Virus of Life". Enjoy and Review... Oh yeah, this is complete. No chappies...unless the ...

Category: Horror - Rating: G - Genres: Horror - Published: 2006-04-28 - Updated: 2006-04-28 - 493 words - Complete

0Unrated
For You
Kazuki Uesegi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is mine...no, no one is stalking you. Or are they? Italics are whispered words/lyrics from Slipknot's "Virus of Life".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Helpless, that's what my situation is called.

It's unbearable, but almost worst for me

It is a routine, my way of life. I follow you home, I'm with you in school, I watch you and your friends. It's my job for those like you.

I am your disease

And all I can do, for right now, is dream. Dream of holding you and touching you, kissing you and feeling you, hurting you and...killing you. But those things aren't too far off, you know?

I'm impatient

But until then, I follow you. I smell your hair; I even sit next to you sometimes. Do you know who I am?

I can see you but you can't see me

Sure you do. Think hard. Now, quick, look behind you-ah, you missed me.

You don't even know the danger you're facing

You must think horribly of me, but I don't care. I can smell your surprise, your fear.

You're sublime

And I love it.

You're amazing

You want to know what's funny? I'm sitting right next to you right now. I'll touch your hand, make my presence evident.

I've been with you all day

But you won't find me, even if you look. Huh. Do you know who I am now?

I'll make you see

Nope. I won't tell. If you don't know now, I plan on telling you tonight.

It's almost time to play

Oh, yes. To-night. I'd spell it out for you, but your parents could hear.

Time to be afraid

Shhh, don't say a word. Not to them, anyway. I don't want to have to get you now.

Not yet, don't make a sound

What? And waste years of planning? No. I'll wait 'till later.

I'm feeling it

Ha! You don't know how long I've been waiting for this! This person, this life! This...you.

And if you hear me

Ha-ha!! Don't worry, I won't hurt you...

I'll empty you out

Too much.

I'll fill you in with me

Uh-oh! Are you running away?

When it's quiet, I'll slide up behind you

Please don't do that. It only benefits me if you do.

I'll enjoy trying to find you

I want something that will benefit us both.

Set my symptom free

Yes, be good for me, will you?

Wait a second and you'll settle down

Yes, just like that.

Covered you won't feel a thing

So, go on with today, babe. Get on your bus to go home. Walk the rest of the way to get to your house. Watch TV or play a game. Inside or outside? Whatever. I don't care.

You're relaxed

Just know that I am there...

Keeping my violence in

Watching you...

Watching

Loving you...

I'm gonna put you down

Waiting for you...

'Till you really let your guard down

To die.
Sign up to rate and review this story