Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Dreaming With A Broken Heart

Chapter 3

by savedbymcr15 0 reviews

Gerard and Mikey have a small talk and moment. (Rating for Language)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-07-06 - Updated: 2010-07-06 - 346 words - Complete

1Moving
Later that night, Gerard sat out on the balcony of Mikey's house. He thought about how he hadn't noticed anything strange going on with Eliza. How could I be so stupid? How could I think that I had any possible chance at a happy ending? Gerard sighed and looked up at the stars.

"Gerard?"

He jumped a little at the sound of his name. He turned around.

"Hey, Mikey."

"You should probably come in...It's late, and cold." Mikey said, stumbling a bit over his words.

"Sure." Gerard replied. He got up and made his way into the house. "Hey, I haven't seen Alicia all day...Where is she?" Gerard asked, suddenly aware of the absence of his sister-in-law.

"She's visiting her family."

"Oh..." Gerard said. He looked at Mikey,and exhaustion was evident. "You need to sleep." Gerard smirked.

"So do you. You're going to need it, especially whe you go back to Eliza." Mikey responded.
Gerard froze. He had forgotten that he would have to go back. Even worse than that was the fact that after he left, he wouldn't have anywhere to go.

"Fuck..."Gerard said as he let out a breath that he was unaware he was even holding. Mikey walked over and put his arm around Gerard's shoulders.

"Sorry."

"No, Mikey. Don't apologize...I'm going to have to face 'it' sooner of later."

"Did you just refer to Eliza as an 'it'?" Mikey asked, a smile playing at his lips.

"No."

"Are you lying?"

"Absolutely."

Mikey laughed. He then looked at his bed. "Sleep...I want it."

"Of course you do." Gerard said before playfully shoving Mikey, making sure he landed safely on his bed.

"Meanie."

"Dork."

"You love me anyway."

"I know." Gerard responded. He went quiet again and bit his lip; A sure sign that he was nervous.

"Are you going to be okay?" Mikey asked.

"For now, yeah..."

Gerard hoped deep in his heart that he would be able to get through it, and that he would be able to get to guts to call off the engagement.
Sign up to rate and review this story