Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Summer Rains

Sakuma Drops

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Hotaru and Emiko plan to create sexual tension for Tsuzuki with Anna. Nice and short an appeitizer with a sprinkle of shoujo-ai on top.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Tsuzuki - Published: 2010-07-06 - Updated: 2010-07-06 - 455 words - Complete

0Unrated


Chapter Two: Sakuma Drops:

/Spring rain
Leaking through the roof,
Dripping from the wasps' nest./

--Basho

Forecast called for an all day rain today. Hoto-chan looked out the window, smiling.

“Nice out,” she muttered to no one in particular. Emiko patted the spot on the bed next to her.

“Forget the rain,” she said, “Come to bed.” Hoto-chan turned to her smiling.

“Yay!” the loli demon cheered. She raced over to the bed and leapt on. Emiko kissed her on the lips. The loli demon happily kissed back as she climbed on top. They snuggled close to each other. Hoto-chan smiled at her girlfriend.

“How is it coming?” she asked. Emiko patted her on the head.

“Great,” she said, “I’ve got her worked up on the idea!”

“Ooo,” Hotaru cooed. Emiko snuggled her forehead against hers.

“I touched her,” she admitted with a smile. Hotaru’s eyes widened in such panic. The butch demon kissed her on the lips.

“Don’t worry,” she assured her, “Nothing happened.” Hotaru puffed up her cheeks at her. Her lover pouted.

“I didn’t!” her girlfriend insisted.

“Prove it!” the loli demon hissed. Emiko smirked.

“Okay, come here!” she told her. She playfully tackled her girl on her back and kissed her again. Hoto-chan held her close. The butch demon felt up her chest as she tried to slide in her tongue. Hoto-chan broke off the kiss.

“So what next?” she asked.

“Well, I get you out of those clothes and…” the butch demon said as she plotted out the next course of action in her head.

“No, no, no,” her girlfriend cut her off, “I mean about the plan!” Emiko paused for a moment to try and remember in her budding lust.

“Oh, that,” she said at last, “We open the idea to Tsuzuki next.” Hoto-chan raised an eyebrow at her.

“We?” she asked.

“Oh yes,” the butch demon replied. Emiko flipped back her hair and unbuttoned her black shirt. “Because, I get the feeling that our Shinigami friend will need a little more, oh how do I put it?”

“Encouragement?” her girlfriend suggested.

“Yep, that’s the word,” the butch demon replied. Her satin shirt fluttered down to the hard oak floor below. Hotaru gave her a hungry smile as she licked her lips.

“I like that!” she chirped. Emiko leaned in close to her face with a cat-like smirk.

“Do you really?” she purred.

“Yes momma, I do!” Hotaru moaned at the top of her lungs. Emiko nuzzled and licked her neck.

“I love it when you call me that!” she purred in a husky, alluring voice.

“Mmm,” Hotaru moaned as she took her girlfriend into her arms. The rain carried them into their lovemaking.
Sign up to rate and review this story