Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Shut Me Up and Bleed Me Dry

Undress Myself For You

by KillCassadee 4 reviews

Caro.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Horror - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-07-07 - Updated: 2010-07-07 - 1164 words

0Unrated
Carolyn

My body flooded with relief, the second that stupid smirk crossed his lips. Natalie squeaked, and he instantly fell at her side, undoing the silver rope tied at her wrist and ankles. Her hungry fingers touched his face, and he slammed his lips to hers. I watched them for a second, as they tried sticking their tongues down one another's throats. I cleared my throat, and he looked at me, shooting me a glare. He stood, walking over to my side, and undoing the rope. I held my wrist, limply, rubbing at my skin. He kissed my forehead.
"You got a little something there" he laughed. I lifted a hand to my cheek, feeling the ragged scar. I was going to rip Pete's balls out. Natalie had untied Eddi, and I pulled my girls into a grateful little hug.
"Pete" Gabe roared. Patrick was looking at the four of us with wide eyes. I caught Eddi's wink in his direction.
"Peter you fucking hunter son of a bitch" Gabe called. The door opened and Pete stumbled in, behind him Andy and Joe. I took a step toward Pete, but Eddi yanked my arm back.
"Don't. We'll handle him later" she said, sternly. I growled.
"Gabe" Pete said, faking a smile.
"Look, what the hell do you want" Gabe snapped.
"You to help us. Teach us how to fight, we can only end Dandy reign together" Pete said, his hazel eyes brightening.
"Fine" Gabe shrugged.
"What? You can't help these dicks" I yelled.
"Carolyn, breathe. We'll help, if you provide housing for my girls and I, since you did destroy our home. We also expect protection, amenities, and if any of your men touch a single hair on their heads, I will wring your neck" Gabe chuckled.
"We can work it out" Pete said.
"No, our way or no way" Gabe shrugged. Pete sighed, but we knew we had already won.
"We need blood" Natalie said, looking between Gabe and Pete. Pete muttered something, and I flashed him a toothy smirk.
"You can't feed here, so why don't you little blood-whores go hunt" he asked, arching an eyebrow.
"Well, he had enough human blood at our house" I said, crossing my arms over my chest.
"Patrick, bring the girls the synthetic stuff" Pete called out. A half minute later, Patrick walked into the room, in his hands were pouches of red liquid. I sniffed the air. He tossed us a pouch each. I bit into it, the thin liquid seeping down my throat. I gagged a little, the chemicals and hint of herbs nothing like the bite. It was also too cold.
"What the hell is this" Eddi snapped, incredulous.
"It has all the nutrients you need" Patrick's voice quivered.
"Fuck nutrients, I want blood, and I'll have it, even if it involves draining every single one of you assholes" she yelled. Patrick's head dropped and Pete shot us a glare.
"Ladies, why don't you go crash a Dandy party tonight, im sure they will be pouring with necks to bite" Gabe said. I looked at him, it wasn't a bad plan. I linked arms with Natalie and Eddi, we walk towards the front door, stepping into the soft moonlight.

We walked down the dirty streets, which were surprisingly bare. We were only about half a block away from the Dandies Headquarter. I could feel the music in my bones. We reached the house quickly, the music and lights pouring from its walls. We walked up the steps, slipping past the door. Inside the smell of blood, drugs and sweat swamped the scene. I turned, to look for the girls, but they had both disappeared into the crowds. I breathed in deep, filtering past the smell of smoke and sex and finding the core reason as to why I was here, blood. I walked deeper into the house, finding what I was looking for. On a glass table there were lines of coke, laced in blood. I walked over, finding familiar faces.
"Hey, I thought they didn't let you frequent these parts" Ryan Ross called from his place on the couch. He smiled, twitching slightly. I sat on his lap.
"You should know Ry, I do what I want" I shrugged. He wrapped an arm around my waist, putting his head on the small of my back.
"Ryan, find me some blood" I said, and felt him shift beneath me. He slipped out and walked towards the kitchen. I didn't stay there long, tempted towards the lines that were being snorted. I kneeled by the table, tucking strands of hair behind my ear. With a straw handy, I took a quick snort, the world began tilting. After another line the world was on fire. Life became so much prettier after a couple of lines. Ryan returned, offering me his hand to stand. I took it. Then he handed me a rep cup, with I downed the contents. The warm blood was tinged in drugs and I could smell the sex on his skin. Ryan was a smart boy.
"Good boy" I patted his dark brown hair, then turned, leaving him for a brighter atmosphere. I spilled into another room, where bright strobe lights blinded and music bounced. The bodies were pressed close, drenched in sweat. I smiled, the environment swamped in potent victims.
"I don't recall sending invitations to the Saporta sluts" a mouth said, pressing very near my ear. I turned, facing the all exclusive William Beckett.
"You caught me, trying to crash your party" I said, throwing my arms up. He chuckled, reaching a hand on my waist. He pressed me to his side.
"Why don't we go discuss your punishment in some place more quiet" he called, not giving me much of a choice. We walked side by side up a set of stairs, past the strung out kids who slumped on the creaking floor boards. He dropped his hand from my waist, and opted for intertwining his fingers with mine. We walked in silence into a room, where with a flick of his wrist, he shut the door, locking us from the world past it. He dropped my hand and fell onto the bed. He plopped the space beside him, where I sat.
"How's Gabriel" he asked.
"I highly doubt that's why I'm here" I said, shrugging.
"You're a smart girl" he chuckled, and I rolled my eyes.
"Look William, why don't you just get on with it, because the high only lasts so long" I snapped, but I knew I was thriving on a different kind of adrenaline rush now. He didn't waste anymore time, his lips slamming into mine. Our mouths moved in almost as perfect synch as our bodies. He pinned me beneath his lanky frame. His lips left mine and trailed their way to my collarbone, nipping and tugging. It might've had something to do with the drugs or the blood but this was fucking ecstasy.
Sign up to rate and review this story