Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Shut Me Up and Bleed Me Dry

Keep Coming Back For More

by KillCassadee 4 reviews

Caro

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Horror - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2010-07-08 - Updated: 2010-07-08 - 827 words

1Exciting
Caro

I walk into the barren room, im suppose to call my own. I can smell the hunters blood, but im far too satisfied to bother on them. I strip out of my clothes, which smell like cheap sex and even cheaper drugs and step into the shower. The water fell on my skin, a little too cold for my liking but I wasn't one to complain. I didn't even bother counting the bruises left by the vampires fingers, lips or teeth. It didn't matter to me then, and didn't bother me now. I didn't get what the big fucking deal was. So I fucked William and that was apparently a crime. I mean, Eddi, she had all the beautiful human and undead women she wanted, and Natalie, well, she had Gabe, what more could she ask for, so why in fuck's sake couldn't I have a little fun. I finished washing off the soap, and pulled a towel off the rack. I dried myself, and walked into the room. I liked how subtle these people had been with the move, all my clothes was neatly racked in the closet. I got dressed; outfit of choice being a black tank top tucked into a red, blue and black print skirt. I got a pair of black sunglasses. There was a subtle knock on the door, and I muttered to myself a string of curses. I opened, and Natalie stood there, her hair messy and in one of Gabe's ridiculously long flannels.
"Where are you going" she asked, eyeing me. I shrugged, because I wasn't even sure.
"We need to talk" she said, and I sighed.
"What is it" I stepped back, so she could walk past me. She sat on the bed, crossing her arms over her chest.
"Eddi told me, about William" she said, shrugging. Fucking bitch.
"It isn't your problem" I growled.
"Of course it is. Look, im not going to tell you how to live your life, but those Dandies are dangerous, and he's the worst one. He's not good for you" she said.
"Natalie, you don't even know him" I snapped.
"And what, you do" she retorted, matching my voice exactly.
"What is the problem, with me having a little fun with a Dandy" I asked.
"Well have fun with somebody who isn't an immortal enemy of your family" she said. I rolled my eyes.
"Natalie, I do what I fucking want, okay? Stop, just stop" I said, finally exasperated.
"Fine Carolyn, but you know if Gabe finds out-"
"And why would Gabe need to find out" I asked her. She sighed.
"If you go after William, I'll tell Gabe myself" she threatened. I rolled my eyes.
"Just. Get. Out" I growled. She turned on her feet, and slammed the door behind her. My phone buzzed on the bedside table and I reached over for it.
"Hello" I asked.
"Hey, you don't sound very happy" William's voice flooded my head.
"Ill be fine" I repeated, trying to convince myself of the same.
"You know what you need? You need to relax, and I've got a good idea of how to forget all your worries" his voice had dropped.
"When and where" I asked.
"How quickly can you make it back to headquarters" he asked. I thought for a second.
"You want me to break curfew, again" I asked.
"Nothing bads gonna happen, princess" he said, and I felt myself smile.
"Fine" I said, pocketing my phone. I considered going out the front door, but everyone would ask questions. I walked, shimmying open the window at the far end of the room. It was a high jump, but nothing I hadn't done before. I leaned on the ledge and dropped, suspended for an entire second, then landing gracefully on my feet, like a cat. The shades shielded my eyes, but the sunshine licked my skin, warming it, at least on the surface.

The door opened, and I followed one of the Dandies inside, it was a brunette with pouty lips and dark eyes. They had cleaned the house of wasted teenaged vampires, drugs and any traces of the party. It was dark, the shades were drawn and it wasn't nearly all it was built up to be last night. The air smelled of sanitizer, too harsh for my sensitive nose. Ryan sat on the couch, eyes following the action on a television screen, face washed by the pale white light. I went up the steps, two at a time, my knuckles on William's door. He opened, a pleased little smile on his mouth.
"So, how much trouble are you getting yourself into" he asked, wrapping his arms across my waist.
"You have no fucking idea" I muttered. He leaned down, pressing his lips to mine. And I knew I was only bound to get caught, and I would get bitched at for the rest of my fucking existence, but that didn't matter. Nothing mattered.
Sign up to rate and review this story