Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars

Was it a dream?

by RAxFlyleafxLeto 1 review

Was this heaven just a dream?

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2010-07-09 - Updated: 2010-07-09 - 677 words

2Insightful
Jared slowed his pace so I could catch up to him. He pushed open the door of his dressing room.
“Don’t be nervous,” I pleaded, “you’ll be amazing! You always are, Jay!”
Jared ran a hang through his yellow-blonde hair. I loved the way it splayed out over his forehead. He took off his red sunglasses, and looked at me with those brilliant blue eyes.
“I love you, Lilly” he whispered.
“I love you too, Jared” I mumbled, my arms around his neck.
He put his arms around my waist and slowly kissed me. The silver studs on his tight black pants pressed into my legs, but I didn’t mind. This was my heaven, my paradise. I ran my hands through his hair and pushed his face closer to mine.
Jared slowly released me, and I reluctantly stepped back. “I have to go,” he muttered.
“See you later.” I watched as he left the dressing room, breaking into a jog as he got into the hall.
*
I opened my eyes and saw Jared smiling at me. What a great thing to wake up to.
“Good morning,” I yawned.
He looked amused. “It’s 11. PM.”
“Oh.”
He lifted his arm and wrapped it around me.
We were on the couch, close together. When his lips closed around mine, I could barely breathe, but I liked it. His mouth slowly moved against mine, and I tasted my favourite taste – his warm, sugary lips.
He pulled his face back and looked at me, his eyes slightly crossed.
“You didn’t come see me sing,” he whispered.
“I’m sorry, JayJay, I fell asleep. I’ll watch the next show, okay?”
“Alright.”
Jared stood up. “I better get changed.”
He pulled off his black t-shirt and put on a pair of his super-tight black track pants. He turned to me and I watched his skinny but fit body as he walked towards me. He lay next to me and I put a hand on his chest. I could feel the warmth, feel his heart beating.
“You look sexy as hell in those skinny pants,” I smiled at him.
He hugged me and held onto me until I fell asleep.
*
I awoke and Jared was still asleep next to me. I ran a finger through the grooves in his chest, where muscles seemed permanently etched into his skinny body. I traced my finger across the red scarline on his chest. A few months ago, a man had gotten drunk at a concert and attacked Jared with a broken bottle.
My baby had been bleeding to badly, many thought he wouldn’t survive.
When my finger touched the scar, he twitched in his sleep and whimpered a little. It was the cutest thing. I continued to trace the red line, enjoying feeling his body twitching under my touch.
I cradled his head in my lap and brushed his hair off of his forehead. His head was warm, probably with fever. He got sick a lot on tour, and was used to it.
He opened his eyes and smiled at me.
“You have a fever, sweetheart,” I whispered.
“Mmm. That’s okay.”
I touched the scar and he shook.
“Does it hurt?”
He looked up at me and grinned. “No, it just feels…different. I don’t mind.”
I sighed. “I hate the man who did this to you. He hurt you.”
He winced as he tried to sit up. “I’m fine.” He stretched out his arms and yawned. Then, in a matter of seconds, he was asleep again. I laughed quietly to myself.
Jared shook as I stroked the thin red line, and let out a breath when I stopped.
I sat and watched him sleep. His mouth was slightly open, his breath quiet and shallow.
I bent down and kissed him. His lips slowly closed against mine in reflex response and I stroked his beautiful face.
I knew that once I went back to my normal life, I would be asking myself one thing: Was it a dream?
Sign up to rate and review this story