Categories > Anime/Manga > Princess Tutu > Fakir and Duck Afterstory

Chapter 4

by Poop_Rocks 0 reviews

After the battle. Fakir receives permission.

Category: Princess Tutu - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2010-07-12 - Updated: 2010-07-12 - 635 words

0Unrated
"Here. It's dry now." Fakir snapped, looking away and blushing as he handed her his cloak. 

"Ah... It's so nice and warm." Duck sighed happily, throwing it on. Fakir snuffed out the fire, kicking the ground in around it.

"We're leaving now, come here. Watch your arm." Fakir commanded, grabbing her up and throwing her over his shoulder– her butt in the air.

"-Fakir!" She cried out in embarrassment. Don't carry me like that!

"HOONK." The fat old Gander sighed wistfully. My little daughter, changing so much and growing up so fast. I hardly recognize her anymore.

"You're... her father. Correct?" Fakir turned his attention to the fat old Gander. 

He nodded his gray feathery head.

"That kind of doesn't make sense, but I think I understand... I ask for your permission and grace– ....C-c-concerning your daughter and I." Fakir asked, his face flushed by his own request. He deeply bowed at the fat old bird.

"I'm slipping!" Duck cried, flailing her good arm.

"Errk!" He grasped both of Duck's legs just in time to keep her from sliding.

But her cloak peeled back over her head.

Turning red once again, Fakir sat her back down and looked away.

/Hmm, I believe you two still have a long way to go. But since this is what my daughter really wants, I suppose I'll give you my good will towards your marriage. /The fat old Gander honked.

"M-marriage– To Fakir?!" Duck's face blanked out in mortification.

"Are you disgusted by that or something?...!" Fakir yelled at her, outraged by the perceived rejection.

/Well... I've had too much fun for one night. I'm back to searching for a wife for my nephew. But, ah, no loss. No loss at all. You two go enjoy your wedding night. /The fat old Gander honked, turning around and shaking his tail before leaving.

"...Wedding night?" Duck asked, confused.

Fakir sat meekly, steam rising from his malfunctioned brain.




"Huh? Where are we going?" Duck asked in wonderment. Fakir had stopped carrying her over his shoulder in favor of princess-carrying her. They were heading away from his house.

"I can't take you back to my house tonight, it would be too strange. Charon has no memories left of you as a girl." Fakir admitted.




"I... knew it." Duck chocked.




"So I'm taking you back to my dorm–" 




"What-huh-NO WAY. That's even worse!" Duck interrupted.




"If you would just/ shut up/ and stop making so much noise, I could explain why." Fakir maintained. Duck limped her head in apology. "Sorry..."




"As it is currently, I have no dorm mate. After you recover, I want you to return to school to continue ballet and your education." He revealed.




"HUH?" Duck squeaked.




"I'm not going to just... just... keep you in my room for too long. That'd make me go..." Fakir stammered then quieted.




"...Go what?" Duck asked.




He ignored her.




"–And after you're done with your education! –We're going to have a more formal..."




He returned to his cumbersome silence.




"Can't you complete your sentences? It's hard to understand what you're trying to say." Duck explained.




"...Nevermind." He coughed. 




Making their way up to his room undetected, Fakir spread her out on the bed and tended to her arm– bandaging it up and preparing it.




"This will hurt. So hold onto me." He warned her, climbing onto the bed.




Restraining her with his body, she grabbed his neck as he her forced her broken arm into the splint. 




Duck opened her mouth to cry out from the pain, though before she could make a sound, Fakir covered it with his lips.




And kissed her deeply.




Pulling away after two minutes, he grabbed Duck's chin and gazed at her reddened, stupefied face in satisfaction.




"You listen to me. Don't be making anymore noise."




~The end...?~
Sign up to rate and review this story