Categories > Original > Romance > The Fangs Of The Royal Family

The Fangs Of The Royal Family

by Iceblue-Tears 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2010-07-09 - Updated: 2010-07-10 - 271 words

0Unrated
Some time after I discovered who I was, I realized that for as long as I could remember, I acted the part of the Imperial Highness, throughout my whole life. -Anastasia Romanov-



I dedicate this book to Alanie Montgomery, my loving friend and co-author and My cat Ania. For whom this book was written, though she may not know it.



Intro : The truth in the darkness of the night we all died

It is understood that my family was killed in the war in Russia. My father, blamed for Russia's problems. I now remember my life in the palace as a dream of sparkling beautiful figures floating in silk gowns. A dream of my father throwing me and my sisters into the air, screaming our lungs out until we fell back into his arms. Riding horses in the country every spring. Mine was white, sage I called him. My life, was only a floating world of wonder and wealth. Anything I wanted, daddy got me, anything I needed daddy supplied me with. My life was perfect, until the winter I was 17.

Many believe that my family was killed by soldiers of the opposing forces, but I know what really happened. The monsters that attacked my dear Papa and sisters, Alexandra and my brother, and I; were nothing but that, monsters. With gleaming fangs and red eyes. It is common belief that my father, mother, and sisters were killed by a cache of gunmen in our country palace. This is the story of what really happened to my family, and how I lived on, and what became of my younger brother Alexei.
Sign up to rate and review this story