Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Miss you

I Miss you chapter 7

by PatrickStumpisaBAMF 0 reviews

Petes been let home now, will everything be fine

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2010-07-13 - Updated: 2010-07-13 - 550 words

0Unrated
Pete was let out of the hospital about three weeks after the attack. he wasn't allowed to do any hard work at home so Patrick looked after him the whole time. When Pete tried to get up to get a plate or a even to get a biscuit from a packet that was just out of reach he would push him down again and do it himself.
But Pete was worried about him. He seemed to be getting thinner and more tired looking than he ever had before, even on tour when he got tired very easily.
Pete really wanted to tell him to stop working so hard and have a rest. He was pretty sure that he didn't even eat he was that busy with making things Pete didn't even need.
At this very moment Patrick was cleaning the already spotless house. He had just picked Pete up from the hospital, he'd been there for his last check up. The doctor had told him he was completely fine and that he could do everything on his own now but Patrick had forced him back to his usual position on the couch and was once again making sure he couldn't do any work.
"Patrick!" Pete moaned "at least let me walk around or help you clean up, your gonna work yourself to death"
"no im not" Patrick snapped back "im fine" his voice sounded tired and you could tell he was lying because his eyebrow twitched slightly.
"come on Patrick, I know your not telling the truth. Just go have a short lie down or something before you pass out. The doctor gave me the all clear today I can look after myself. I promise."
Patrick turned away from Pete and pretended that he had never heard what he had said.

It continued like this for a couple more days. Finally one dull winter morning Andy popped around.
"hey guys, I was thinking we should go back into the studio and start recording a new album now that Pete's back on his feet. The fans on twitter have been bugging me and Joe about it for ages."
"hmm yeah" agreed Pete "I think that would be fun, id like to start playing together again. What do you think trick?"
"yeah maybe" came Patrick weak voice from the kitchen
"is he all right" whispered Andy so that only Pete could hear " he doesn't look or sound very well, you havnt been working him to hard have you?"
"no" Pete whispered back "he's been doing it all himself trying to help me when I really don't need it, he's worked himself way too hard. I think he still feels guilty about what happened even though it wasn't completely his fault and im fine now anyway"
"hmm" Andy thought for a minute "well we need to get him rested and fed well before we start recording or hiss voice wont work properly and that will be a disaster"
"ill try to help him but if it doesn't work ill get a intuitionalist in to talk to him"
"ok, I don't want to see another band member ill, it would be horrible" Andy turned and walked out of the room.
Pete knew from then he had to help Patrick before he ended up dying.
Sign up to rate and review this story