Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Miss you

I Miss you chapter 10

by PatrickStumpisaBAMF 0 reviews

Who found Pete?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2010-07-13 - Updated: 2010-07-13 - 562 words

0Unrated
Joe raced into Pete's apartment. He was going to beat him till he was black and blue. Patrick was a wreck and it was all Pete's fault. But something wasn't right here. The door had been unlocked, and Pete never left it like that. The house looked like someone had been through it with an elephant. Well you never know what Pete would do when he was angry. He heard a muffled thud come from the bathroom and then a splash. Great what had Pete done now. Joe threw open the door and gasped. This was not what he had expected at all, Pete was lying there in the bath, he was still fully clothed but his shirt and pants had both absorbed the bright red water and were soaked through. His arm was a mess of cuts and there didn't look like it was possible there was any skin left there. On his face he could see the little droplets of blood that had splashed at him.
Joe grabbed his phone out of his pocket and unlocked it. He dialled the emergency number and within five minutes of talking the ambulance was on its way and Joe was trying to stop the bleeding on Pete's wrist. He pressed the bloody towel on his arm slowly applying a little more pressure as he had been told to do. the blood slowly stopped gushing out of his arm at such an alarming rate. Joe sighed in relief and began to wonder how long it would take for the ambulance to reach Pete's house.
After what seemed like an age he heard the siren reach the house and the ambulance screech to a stop. He didn't know whether to get up and let the paramedics in or to stay with Pete and wait for them. He decided to stick with Pete.
The ambulance crew rushed into the bathroom after following joes shouts to direct them to where Pete lay. His breathing had started to get very shallow and Joe could hardly feel a pulse. " damn were gonna lose him after all" he thought.
Pete was loaded into the back of the ambulance and Joe was getting ready to jump into his car to head over to the hospital on his own when the paramedic in charge asked him if he wanted to ride with them if he didn't mind it being quite tight.
He accepted and climbed into the ambulance. The paramedic was right, it was quite a tight squeeze. He positioned himself on the seats across from the stretcher they had placed Pete on. At the moment he didn't look very good. All the colour had left his cheeks and his face looked hollow. You could see the blood slowly seeping through the bandages that were wrapped around his arm.
There was only really one reason why Joe hadn't left Pete there in the bath to die. Patrick would have killed Joe with his bare hands if he had done that, because even though Patrick tries to convince himself that he doesn't love Pete anymore and that Pete was always horrible and started all the fights but it would never work, and Patrick knew that. He couldn't have imagined what he would be like if Pete died right now. Joe made a mental note to call Patrick when he got to the hospital.
Sign up to rate and review this story