Categories > Celebrities > Metallica > That Was Just Your Life

Of Wolf and Man

by devilsgyrl 0 reviews

James acts suspicious...

Category: Metallica - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-07-15 - Updated: 2010-07-15 - 2253 words

-1Boring
The next night, I was sitting on the bed combing my hair when James came into bedroom. It was eleven at night and he had just come home from band practice. It seemed like he was always at band practice these days. He just kept spending more and more time there. I missed eating dinners with him and stuff, but I didn't really care how much time he spent at Lars' house as long as he still spent his nights with me. That was when I needed him most.

James plopped down on the bed, looking excited and full of energy. I couldn't help but think that that was kind of strange. It was late at night and James had just spent a long day practicing with the band. I didn't see how it was possible for him to still be so full of energy. Raising an eyebrow at him, I asked, "What's gotten into you tonight? You look like you could run a marathon."

Blushing, James shrugged his shoulders, "I dunno. I don't think I could run a marathon though. I could barely run a mile. So how was your day anyways? Are you feeling any better?" As soon as James spoke, I could smell the alcohol on his breath. Apparently, he must have been drinking. No wonder he seemed so full of energy. Alcohol always got him all charged up.

"You've been drinking, haven't you?" I asked bitterly, running the brush through my hair. I didn't like it when James spent so much time drinking. It seemed like he just kept drinking more and more as time went on. He was still underage and could get into pretty big trouble if someone ever found out about his drinking habits. James, knowing he couldn't avoid my question, shrugged again, "Maybe. Seriously though, that's none of your business. I'm not gonna get into trouble."

"I know, I know," I replied. We had had this conversation several times before, but I just couldn't let this go without a fight. "What if you get an addiction though? There are tons of people in bands who end up becoming junkies. I don't want you to end up that same way." I shuddered at the thought of James ending up like some crazy drunken guy.

James moved closer to me on the bed and took the hairbrush from my hand, "I'm not going to end up like that. I know how to be careful. You can trust me." James started to run the brush through my long brown hair, working out the snarls gently. I sighed with contentment as James brushed my hair and his free hand rubbed my lower back. He could be so sweet at times. As we sat there, I suddenly remembered something Lars had said about Saturday.

"Hey James," I said, "Remember when Lars said you had to make a list of what songs the band was going to perform on Saturday?" James paused brushing my hair and nodded slowly, a small crease forming between his brow. Knowing that was not a good sign, I went on, "Well, what's the band going to do on Saturday? There's obviously something going on."

James continued brushing my hair again, but there was something in his face that was changed. He looked nervous and like he didn't really want to discuss this topic right now. He didn't have much of a choice though since I had been the one to bring it up. Sighing, James explained, "Lars decided the band needed to get some popularity. The best way to do that is by playing at clubs and bars. So anyways, Lars got us signed up so that we're playing at the Whiskey A Go Go on Saturday night."

"Hm," I murmured as James set the hairbrush aside and began running his fingertips through my hair instead. I leaned back against his chest, glad for our closeness. I couldn't really figure out why James had been so nervous about telling me about the date at the Whiskey though. It wasn't like I was upset about it or anything. On the contrary, I felt glad that the band was finally getting out of Lars' living room. I mean, a band obviously isn't going to get anywhere if they don't play for people. Hopefully there would be lots of people at the Whiskey on Saturday night. I was also kind of excited to go to the Whiskey. I hadn't ever been to any big clubs before and I had heard some really good things about the Whiskey A Go Go. It had to be better than the Tatou Super Club anyways.

"That's a really good idea," I told James. "That was smart to get to play in such a popular club. Saturday is gonna be really fun. Do you think I should dress up?" James stopped stroking my hair and I could feel his body tense as he replied with a firm, "No." Something about his voice told me that he wasn't telling me the whole story.

Twisting my head around to get a better look at him, I said, "Alright, there's something you're not telling me. Just go ahead and spill the beans already. I deserve to know, don't you think?" James didn't reply and suddenly became very interested in looking at something on the floor. I waited patiently for James to say whatever it was that he was going to say. Sometimes James just needed some time before he told me "bad new". Finally, he explained, "You aren't coming with us."

"What?" I exclaimed in horror, twisting around fully on the bed so I could look James in the eye. I didn't get why he didn't want me going to the Whiskey with the band. I had thought it would be a really fun night. Why would James want to deprive me of my fun? Frowning, I added, "I promise you I won't be a nuisance or anything. I'll stay out of your way."

James waved away my excuses, looking tired, "That's not it. I just don't like you in clubs. After what happened with Ray in the last club, I don't like the idea of you being in such a big club with a lot of drunk and drugged guys. Who knows what they could do to you!" Oh no, so James was in the parental mode. He worried way too much about me sometimes.

"Seriously, James," I told him sincerely, "Nobody is going to do anything with me. I mean, what exactly do you expect them to do to me when I'm by your side the entire time? They won't even have a chance to touch me. And besides, if someone did, I could just scream really loud and someone from the band would come rescue me. Please let me go. It would be a fun night for us."

I could see James weakening at my pleas. James loved me too much to spend too much time arguing with me. He spoiled me, but that wasn't exactly a bad thing. Finally, James gave in, "Okay, fine. But remember, you're going to have to stay with the band at all times. I don't want you slipping off by yourself to do anything. I'm taking no chance of losing you."

"What if I have to go to the bathroom?" I asked as a joke. "I kind of have to do that by myself, you know." James gave me a wry smile and looked down at me thoughtfully, "Well, just let me know you're going." I nodded and started to stretch out onto my side on the bed. It was kind of late and I was getting pretty tired. I wanted to make sure I could get enough sleep so I could look my best on Saturday. After all, most of the girls at the Whiskey were probably going to be drop dead gorgeous.

James must've had the same idea as me about going to bed, because he stripped off his navy blue T-shirt and flopped down onto his stomach besides me. We sat in silence for a few minutes, both lost in our own thoughts. Finally, James turned to me and said, "Hey, I never asked you about this on Saturday. How'd everything go with Dave?"

My heart contracted slightly at Dave's name. How come James needed to bring him up right now? I just kind of wanted to forget about Dave. I felt bad enough about the misery I had caused him and talking about him only made me feel guiltier. I supposed I deserved to feel the guilt though, so I went ahead and answered James' question, "It went okay."

James rolled his eyes at me and pressed on, "Okay, that doesn't tell me much. He wasn't mad at you, was he? He didn't try to bribe you or threaten you or anything, right?" At this point, I was much more interested in James' chest than discussing Dave. He looked so delectable lying there next to me. His skin looked so soft and tempting...

"Um, Olive?" James pressed on. "Are you okay? You have a funny look. What are you thinking about?" Blinking and blushing, I immediately looked away from him and admitted, "I was thinking about you, but nevermind that now. Dave wasn't mad at me. He didn't threaten me at all, but he did ask if there was anything he could give me so that I would hook up with him instead of you."

James' eyebrows knotted together and he looked pissed off, "God, what a sick bastard! That's just not fucking right to try to bribe someone for their love. Unless...you're sure you don't like Dave better than me, right?" James was definitely being paranoid tonight. Snuggling against his body, I finally gave into my temptation and ran my hand down his chest and then started to unbutton his pants, "What do you think, James? Do you honestly still believe that I like Dave better than you?"

"Hm...maybe not," James gave me a smirk and pulled me closer so he could undo the clasp on the back on my nightie. My nighties never really seemed to stay on longer than a few minutes around him. Of course, I didn't really have much of a problem with that though. As he undid my nightie, I pulled his pants off all the way and ran my hand up and down his leg. James dumped my nightie somewhere on the floor and then paused as his hand pressed against the bandage on my back.

"Hey, how has this cut been doing?" James asked as he lightly ran his hand up my back. To be honest, the cut was healing up pretty fast. It didn't hurt nearly as much as it had at first, but the area was still a little tender. Kind of distracted by James' body, I said absentmindedly, "It's okay I guess. I just can't bend over without it hurting, but I suppose that'll go away in time."

Wanting to be on top, I pushed James over lightly onto his back and climbed on top of him. James looked up at me with a half smile on his face, "God, do you have any idea just how good you look like that?" He reached up with his tongue and licked on of my breasts before nibbling lightly on my nipple. I moaned a little and then pushed James' legs apart and started to run my hand up the inside of his thigh. James was already hard, but I still liked to tease him.

Whimpering, James let go of my breast and flopped back on the pillow with his blonde hair spread out beneath him. He looked so goddamn gorgeous that I felt like I could eat him right up. Pulling my hand out from between his legs, I positioned myself on top of him so his cock could enter my slit at the easiest angle. As I pressed our two most intimate spots together, James quickly said, "Olive, I don't think we should have sex like that yet. It's too soon for you. You're still healing from what Ray did to you."

"But you look so fucking good," I complained loudly, running my hand over James' cock. James gave me a lopsided smile and said, "Not as good as you. But anyways, stop that before I end up hurting you. Believe me, I have proof that you're still not healed up." Wondering what James had proof of, I finally gave in and rolled off his body.

"What proof do you have?" I asked, raising an eyebrow suspiciously. James pulled one of my legs apart and pointed to the area around my slit, "You're all red and irritated up there, see?" James was right. The area between my legs was a nasty red color. Frowning, I flopped down onto my side again and silently cursed Ray.

"Aw, don't look like that," James said, pulling me against his chest again, "I promise I'll do you on Saturday if you're up to it, okay? That'll give you enough time to heal up I think." I nodded and replied, "Saturday's gonna be a good day." James nodded and tilted my chin up with one of his fingers. Before I knew it, we were kissing passionately and James had his tongue down my throat. Even if we couldn't have sex, there were still plenty of things we could do to show that we loved each other.
Sign up to rate and review this story