Categories > Original > Romance

who are you

by kitten1 0 reviews

im new at this all i ask is give my story a try. and it has Dean in it but not from supernatural and Sookie but not from true blood. i would like reviews to just so i know what you think. i'm still...

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2010-07-15 - Updated: 2010-07-15 - 1776 words

0Unrated
Who are you?
It's Monday morning as i awake to my darkened room, the party last night was wild i hardly remember anything. Everyone hooked up last night, besides me of course i wouldn't hook up i'm not as pretty as the ones that did hook up.
Hi i'm Sookie Eli Knight, yea i know not the best name in the world,but that might be the problem for me not having a boyfriend. The way I look, i wear mostly black cloths and i have black hair with some blonde in it. I never thought of it but it might be the way i dress.
"Sookie, time to get ready for school!", mom called. I run down stairs already dressed. My mom's name is Victoria Sookie Knight, have you figure out where i got my name? She always wanted me to look girly and live the life she did. "Morning mom." I say as i grab some toast and eat it. " Is that what your wearing to school." I look down at my cloths. A corsit shirt and a black riped up the side mini skirt. "What's wrong with it?" im already getting mad.
"Oh, never mind. Go or you'll be late for the bus." she chose the right thing not to pick a fight with me. I run for the bus he's beeping on the horn. "I'm sorry and thanks for waiting." No one saves me a sent because i don't have any friends. I'm the last one to get on the bus... there's a sit next to this guy,but he might not like me to sit by him. "No problem, now would you take your seat." I nod and head for the seat next to him. He's new because he lets me sit down right away. He hasn't spoke a word so i don't even know his name.
We're at the worest school ever... the name Ego High School, maskscot a cat with wings. Bump. "Oh, forgive me." he said and kept walking. Wait that was the new kid wow his actsent sounds like honey droping from a bee nest. Bump, oh come on what is it bump into me day? "Watch where your goin Sookie.", Alex Northman the meanest girl in school and my big enemy. "Ok i will Alan oh i mean Alex. Sorry it's just you seem like an Alan more." i smart back. "Ha Ha your so funny. Listen the new kid i'm claming him as mine so don't try anything."
"Name how many times i've got a guy? Oh, did you have fun with Abby, because i heard you guys had alot of fun." I say. She just walks away with out a word. "Sit down and shut up class." the teacher says. "Everyone i would like you to meet Dean Kyo June." i look up and there's the new kid. We're in biology and everyone has a partner, besides me. "Dean, everyone has a partner i'm sure i'll find you a place." of course he'd ignore me, aka he never liked me. "How about beside her? She doesn't have anyone beside her." Dean is staring at me. "Oh yes i'm sorry go ahead."
Everyone is settling in while Alex's stares me down. "Hello, you know what my name is but may i ask what yours is?" whoa mr hottie is asking me what my name is. "It's Sookie Eli Knight, nice to meet you Dean." he shakes my hand. "Cool name i've never heard a name like that before. How did you get the name?" ok this is really weird no one ever just starts talking to me. "Umm well I got the name Sookie from my mom's middle name which she got it from the show True Blood and Eli was my farther's name."
"Sweet, how long have you been going to school here?" he asked another questioned. "Umm.. well i've been going here sense i was little. I've never moved, why did you want to come to this school?" the bell was about to ring when he said something that i'll never forget. "Because i've come for you, my mate." ding dong he smiled and walked away.
What the hello was that about?! Bump Slam. "Ok now what?!" someone slamed me into a wall. "Well hello there. I'm..." i knew who he was, he was Alex's boyfriend. "I know who you are your Justin Red Twilight. What do you want?" i wish he would go away. "I know something about the new kid and what he wants with you." "All i know is that he said he wanted me to be his mate...." he stoped me. "He doesn't just want you to be his mate, you are his mate." now i'm getting pissed. "Whatever i'm out of here. Now back off so i can go to class." i tried pushing him off, but he wouldn't move. "No, he's not around so i'm going to have some fun." he started leaning in.
"Back off you dick head! I'm getting mad." Shit i don't take shit from anyone. I've kicked his ass before why is it so different now? "Get off of her unless you want your man pride ripped off that's if you don't obey the king of weres." he looked scared and i was confused the king of weres, as in werewolves? "I'm sorry, my lord i just thought she might want to know." he started backing away from me. "Run away now before i loose my temper and if i see you with my mate like that again i'll kill you, but that's not all tonight you'll get your punishment. Live us." he did he took off running faster than anything i've ever seen.
"Forgive him. He's a new puppy to the pack. How have you been my mat..." i interupted him "Umm how did i get drug into being your mate and no i'm not." i need to calm down. Starting to walk away and he grabs my arm. "I picked you because your different from all the other girls." i'm looking at him now. "Well most guys wouldn't pick me. They would pick the others over me any day." he smiles "That's just it i'm not like most guys i'm the king of weres. I'm walking you home today." he said. "Oh, like hell you are. I'm walking my own self home." starting to walk away he askes me another question. "You said that you got your middle name from your farther. What happened to him?" I couldn't tell him what my farther did. "What do you mean he's still with us he just works late at night." i smile and walk away.
I walked into the house head hanging low. I was about to start crying remembering what my farther did to mom and me. He went out and cheated on mom and said he wished he never made me, the mistake. He left mom and me crying, well mom any ways because when he said that all i had was angry inside of me. I was 8 at the time and i had friends,but i went into this depression were i didn't want to talk to anyone so i lost eveyone of my friends and became an outcast to everyone. Now im 15 and i have someone climing me as his mate, i don't even know him sense today and he just comes out and says that, maybe mom knows something about this.
"Mom are you home?" i peek my head around to find her in the kitchen fixing super. "Oh, hey Sookie did you have a good day?" mom asked. "Yea... I mean it was okay. Mom i have a question." she smiles and turns around to face me. "Well spit it out. What is it?" she has her hands on her hips. "Umm.. well.. did you know anything about me being picked to be the 'king of weres' mate?" her arms droped from her hips. "Oh no. this wasn't suppose to happen your stupid farther did this. It's not time yet why is he there so soon?" mom was panicing. "Mom... Victora what are you talking about?" "He was suppose to wait until your 16th birthday before he came to get you." mom was pacing the kitchen floor. "Now wait a fucking minute how the hell did i get drug into this?" i really don't want to hear any more,but i want to know why and how.
"When... before your farther left he said for us having a mistake we must... meaning him... make her sufer, with making her go into a depression and losing everyone close to her. He, Eli, decide to confront the werewolf king at the time, and tell him that he found his son a suitable wife. He wants to destory the werewolf family, so he thinks 'our mistake' would be the right one for it." Mom stopped talking like she was waiting for me to say something. "There's more to this story isn't there? When your saying mistake... am i your child?" Mom's starting to cry. "The only way the king at the time would let you be his son's wife was if you were a werewolf or werewolf princess."
"You've got to be kidding. I'm not a werewolf nor am i a werewolf princess... so he can't have me right?" I'm feeling better knowing he can't have me now. "That's just it you are a werewolf princess, but the only way you can be fool werewolf is if a male bites you or makes love to you dearing the time your 16." "Wow! No i wouldn't do such a thing... wait are you my real mother?"
"Every werewolf princess must live with the cousin of the true king of the western side. Dean he's the king of the east now. I am not your mother,but Eli is your true farther, he's the king of the west." Victora isn't my mom i thought all this time she was. "You know what fuck this messed up family and the farther that did this to me. I'm out of here" I'm getting up to leave when she grabs my arm. "No you can't it's late out and there's many of werewolf males around. It's getting close to your birthday witch it makes you open to be... you can't leave without your mate with you or someone else." "Fine call him so i can go out and just walk around." i hear the door open and close to the front door. "Is it a date?" I turn and see Dean standing right be hide me.
Sign up to rate and review this story