Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach > HIkari Kurosaki

HIkari Kurosaki

by ShiroGirl666 0 reviews

SET AFTER WW! Ichigo and Rukia end up having a youngin'. There are other pairings, but you'll have to wait and read who! WARNING: mild sex.

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Kuchiki Rukia,Kurosaki Ichigo,Chado Yasutora - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-05-28 - Updated: 2010-06-20 - 1364 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I own nothing, blah, blah, blah. OK now on with the story!!!XD


"Come on! Another round!!!" Somebody shouted from the bar.

Ichigo and his friends weren't drinking but they were celebrating.

"-And than Ichigo just came out of nowhere!!" Orihime was explaining for the hunderth time what had happend at Hueco Mundo.

Before she could finish Renji stumbled over to them drunk with a smile on his face, "I heard ya' defeated Aizen-"

He was cut short do to a punch on the head from Rukia, "You idiot you were there!"

The other soul reapers had gotten quiet, they were all listening in on the conversation.

"Ya' congradulations Kurosaki!" Someone said. They weren't the only one. Ichigo was now surronded by people congradulating him. Captains, Lutenits, and soul reapers in general.

"Yeah! Well done Ichiiiiigo!!" Rangiku said, totally wasted.

She is probably the one handing out drinks, Ichigo decided...-.-

Even Byakuya had something to say,

"You know you left a large mess in Hueco Mundo."

"Um...thanks Byakuya."... I think

"Captain Kuchiki."

"Right."

Byakuya glared at Ichigo before he dramaticly left, his hair and clothes flowing in a wind that wasn't there.

"He's very dramatic, isn't he?"

Rukia sighed,
"You have no idea."

Ichigo and Rukia caught eachothers eyes. They were about to have one of those happily ever after kiss moments, but Uryuu was being his usual buzz-kill self.

"We should probably go back to the world of the living." He said pushing up his classes.

He could probably be less dramatic, too.

Ichigo sighed,
"Guess you're right. Bye Rukia."

Rukia didn't say anything due to the fact that she didn't want him to go.

So Ichigo and his friends left, back home to Karakura.

Ichigo was excited to see his sisters and all...but still he would've loved to be with Rukia.

Evetually the four teens split up. And I could tell how Uryuu and Orihime and somehow gotten together (because lets face it, Uryuu geting a pretty girl like that! Chya right!) Or how Chad had found his own supernatural damsial.

But I'm not. No. I'm going to tell you how Rukia and Ichigo began their family on December 25th.

Ichigo was at his own home, relaxing on his own bed.

Everything was calm.

There was a knock at his door and his sister Yuzu hesitantley walked in.

"Um, hi Ichigo. I was wondering if you could go to the store and pick me up some grocerices?"

"Sure thing, Yuzu." Ichigo said giving her a slight smile.

She, in turn, gave him one of her sunshine and daisy smiles.

Ichigo leaves his house and enters the cool winter night.

Expecting himself to be home soon.

How sorrowly mistaken is he.

He nearly makes it to the store when a certain midgety soul reaper calls his name,
"Ichigo, Ichigo!"

He turned around and saw none other than Rukia Kuchiki running at him at full speed.

"Rukia?" Ichigo manages to say before she smacks her lips harshley against his.

Suprised, Ichigo kisses back.

"Rukia," He mangages to spit out, "What are you doing?"

She looked his straight in the eye and said,
"I love you. Ichigo Kurosaki."

Well of course he loved her, too. But he knew he's feel weird saying it out loud.

"Rukia, I-I love you too." There he said it. And you know what? It wasn't that bad.

Kinda like eating sour candy. Sour at first, but also really sweet...and addicting. So you'll wanna go back for more.

So they kissed again, and again, and again. Right there in the middle of the street!

"Come on." Ichigo said ruffley, and pulled Rukia in the direction of a crappy motel.

he had enough money for one room, for one night.

That was all they needed. One night.

Ichigo walked up to the young man behind the counter and took out all his money. The man didn't ask no questions, just gave them the key to room 25. The man was probably used to random people coming in here just to have sex.

The kissing started up again and they both gracefuly landed on the bed.

Ichigo managed to get Rukia's bra off, and she managed to get rip off his shirt revealing extremley sexy mucles.

They were both working on getting eachothers pants off next.

Rukia noticed that Ichigo was not being his normaly overly gentle self, but rather a feirce and passionate lover.

And she loved it!

There they lay, their bodies smacked against eachother. They knew what to do next...


16 years later, August 31st

"Hikari, for the last time GET UP!!" My mother screamed at me for the fourth time this morning.

I jumped out of bed, "I'm up. I"m up!" I told her taking off my pajamas and putting on black skinny jeans and a red tank top with a black skull.

I brushed through my dark orange shoulder lenght hair. It almost looks like it's trying to turn black. I also have purple eyes with specs of amber.

I, relucutantley, leave my room for the kitchen. Yawning as I enter the kitchen.

When I get there I'm not greeted by my usual aduience, consisting of my mom, dad, and twin siblings Kaito and Kasumi.

But now there's Aunt Orihime, Uncle Uryuu, and their twins; fifteen year old Natsumi and Sora.

As well as Uncle Chad, Aunt Belinda and their twelve year old daughter Lolita.

Lolita, like her parents, has dark hair, skin, and eyes. Her hair is long and her bangs cover her eyes. But unlike her parents she has the ability to have visions of the future, and not usually the nice ones either.

"Natsumi! Happy Birthday!" I scream and engulf her in a hug. Natsumi looks exactly like her mom, just shorter and not as large...boobs.

Sora was having an intense conversation with Kaito. And Kasumi was waiting to give Natsumi her birthday present.

Natsumi and Kasumi were the best of friends.

There's a knock on the door, and enters Uncle Renji, Aunt Sunny, and my best friend Ami.

"Hey there, strawberry." Renji greets my dad. Father growls at him,

"Shut up, pinapple head!"

My mom is forced to get inbetween them.
"Now, now boys, if you don't behave I'll be forced to ground you!"

We laugh at our parents expense.

"So, Ami, how are things at home?" I ask her. You see her and her mother never get along. They're complete oppisites.

Ami has dark purple hair and matching dark purpple eyes, her hair is short and spike. She has peircings on her eyebrow, lip, nose three on one ear, and four on the other, not to mention the one her mother doesn't know about; the one on her bellybutton.

"Ach. Could be better. My mom found out about my skull tatoo, you know the one on my shoulder blade?"

"ya."

"Yeah well, apperantley she doesn't want me have a tatoo...so I'm grounded for the next month."

Aunt Sunny comes up to us, "You girls ready for the mall?!!?" She says smiling.

I'm not sure what to say so I just nod my head. It's a birthday tradtion that all the girls get together and have a girls day out. Including the parents.

And leave the boys to do...whatever it is boys do.

So we leave the house, my takes her car and me, Ami, Aunt Belinda and Lolita.

While Aunt Orhime, Kasumi, and Natsumi road with Aunt Sunny.

The mall. Nothing bad ever happens in a mall...right?


OK so I know this was kinda...dull(?) but hey its the first chapter its not supposed to be chalk full of adventure...yet! Belive me the the mall scene will be A LOT more interesting than in sounds!!! XD

bounus:::::

SHIRO: wow, Ichigo. Didnt see that one coming

ICHIGO: YOU JUST STAY OUT OF THIS!!

ME: ichigo be nice to Shiro!!!

ICHIGO: B-but he-

ME: I SAID BE NICE!!!!!! OR ELSE!! *[/flames erupte behind me/


SHIRO: ya ichigo, be nice

ICHIGO: i thought i told you to-

ME: too what? ichigo?!!

ICHIGO: n-nothing. never mind. -.-;

ME: thats what I thoght you said!!!

SHIRO: hahahahaha!!!




Sign up to rate and review this story