Categories > Celebrities > Metallica > That Was Just Your Life

The Day That Never Comes

by devilsgyrl

James shocks Olivia...

Category: Metallica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-07-19 - Updated: 2010-07-19 - 2221 words

?Blocked
Once I had banished the thought of the stripper from my head for the time being, I went back to licking James' cock. I stroked him between my hands before moving my lips and taking him into my mouth. I sucked down on the tip of his cock, causing James to whimper loudly from above me. I started taking more of him into my mouth, but James interrupted me, "God, Olivia, I can't stand your torture. Just flip over so I can make love to you, will ya?"

Not able to turn such a good offer down, I removed my lips from James' cock and ran my hand gently along his groin. A little bit of liquid dripped from James' cock and I licked up the pre-cum with the tip of my tongue, making James cry out loudly. These were the times when I saw James as vulnerable and sensitive. As soon as I had moved away from his cock, James grabbed my shoulders and flipped me over onto my back. His long blonde locks fell against my cheeks, but I didn't care. I just wanted James inside of me. I wanted us to become one and solve our difference once and for all.

James seemed to be just as anxious to do that as I was. He pushed my legs apart and brushed his hand against my opening as he positioned his cock over my slit. Holding my breath, I waited for the mix of pain and pleasure as James pushed down into me. Looking into my eyes, James asked, "Are you okay with this? I'm kind of going crazy with you tonight..."

"Of course I'm okay with this!" I tried to sound a-matter-of-fact even though my body was craving James and secretion was dripping down my legs. "I've been trying to get you to love me for the past week, you know that." James nodded and pushed his cock down into my pussy ever so gently. I was surprised to find that there was no pain this time. Instead, all I felt was the bliss and pleasure that always came when James and I connected. Letting out a sigh of delight, I wrapped my arms around James' neck and kissed his chest as he started to thrust into me. His thrusts were long and deliberate at first, but once he found a rhythm, they became faster and harder. A little drop of sweat rolled off of James' forehead and landed on my chest.

As James pressed into the deepest chambers of my pussy, I started whimpering and crying out constantly. My cries pushed James on and he gave another hard slam into me, touching my g spot. As James brushed against the most sensitive spot of my body, I gave a loud moan as I reached an orgasm and spilled into James' body. James pushed into me twice more before cumming as well, filling me with an all-engulfing feeling of love.

James flopped onto his side next to me, sweating like crazy and red-cheeked. He had gone a lot harder with me than normal and it had obvious caused a lot more exertion on his part. I felt a little beat up and sore, but mostly I felt blissfully happy and like one of the luckiest girls to be spending the night with James. I know what you're thinking. You're probably thinking that I'm forgiving James way too easily for sleeping with the stripper. But in my mind, it was all justified. I had cheated just as much on James when I had acted on Dave. So when you weighed out the whole situation, neither of us really had any reason to be mad.

Feeling suddenly exhausted, I flopped against James' slick chest and rested my head on his shoulder, tilting my head up slightly to look at him. James was smiling at me with an honest smile that showed me that he was no longer hiding anything. Feeling much better than I had felt all week despite my fatigue, I pressed my lips against James' throat and whispered softly, "I love you so much. I'm so glad you put up with me everyday. I know I had be a hassle sometimes."

James gently pushed my hair back from my forehead and kissed my forehead ever so gently, "Olive, you're never a hassle. And just so you know, I love you too. I'll always love you. I could never love a girl in the same way I love you." I sighed contentedly and let James wrap his arms around me as we got ready to go to sleep. Part of me wanted to make me promise to never cheat on me again with some stripper, but another part of me said that that would be useless. After all, James had promised not to make love to another girl to me before and he had obviously ended up breaking that promise. People just couldn't be held to their promises. When it all came down at the end of the day, the only thing that mattered was the fact that James and I really did love each other. I could see the love for me in his eyes and I'm sure it was clear to James just how much I loved him. God, I knew there was no way I was ever gonna be able to love another guy. Even with Dave, the sex had been nice, but it hadn't had the same electric feel that I felt with James. James could make me shiver and tremble with just the slightest touch.

I flipped over onto my opposite side so I could curl up against James' body. To my surprise, I found he was still awake and was smiling sleepily at me. I brushed a golden curl out of his eyes and returned his smile, saying, "You're still awake. I thought you would be sleeping by now." James gave me a sly look and said, "It's hard to sleep when you're right next to me like this." Before I could say anything, we were kissing again. This time, our kisses were long, soft, and gentle as we both tried to calm down the adrenaline racing in our bodies as we attempted to sleep. However, every single time I touched James, it was like an electric spark shot down my spine and ended up turning me on all over again.

We were still making out on the floor a few minutes later when there was the creak of the door opening and a dark silhouette stepped in. With a loud, exaggerated sigh, Ron exclaimed, "Holy shit, can't you two manage to keep this to the bedroom? You fucking Olivia isn't really a sight I need to see, James." Then after wandering into the kitchen to get away from us, Ron added, "I guess you two made up though, so it's all good."

James and I exchanged a smirk before James went back to nibbling my lower lip. I wrapped one arm around his neck and the other arm around his waist as I clung to him on the floor. James' arms were wrapped tightly around me as well. We were both holding each other like we'd never let the other person go. The feeling of having someone hold you while you go to sleep is one of the best feelings I have ever experienced. It contains the feeling of being wanted and loved; two emotions I had never experienced before I met James. Giving a sigh of satisfaction, I fell asleep with James' mouth on mine and his arms around my back.

~ ~ ~ ~

About a week and a half later, James woke me up early in the morning and told me that we were going to the Whiskey A Go Go again to perform. I was tired, but was suddenly wide awake when James told me the news. I loved going to the Whiskey! Jumping out of bed, I grabbed my only nice dress from my bag and hurried into the bathroom. Somehow, James had managed to afford the dress for me. I have no idea how he managed to do that since the band wasn't really making money yet, but I believed that in this situation it was better not to ask questions. It was easier to enjoy the dress without knowing where James had got the money for it from. My suspicion was that Lars had helped him out, but I really had no idea.

Racing into the bathroom and slamming the door shut, I quickly splashed some water on my face to help myself wake up. Gazing into the mirror, I saw my tired, blurry eyes staring back at me. Frowning, I couldn't help but think that the girl staring back at me in the mirror was actually pretty ugly. There was a knock at the door as I stood scrutinizing my appearance and James' voiced called to me, "Hey Olive? Can I come in a second?"

I yelled back that he could and a moment later, the door clicked and James stepped inside. I was still bend over the mirror, trying to think of something to do to make the puffiness around my eyes go away. Fed up with my appearance, I turned to James and said in an irritable tone, "God, look how ugly I am? Why do I look like I haven't slept for a week?"

James took a quick look in the mirror and narrowed his eyes at me, "You don't look like you haven't slept for a week. You look beautiful." James bent over and slipped his lips over my collarbone, "I just wanted to let you know that we need to leave whenever you're ready, okay? Lars is in a hurry to get started as always."

Rolling my eyes, I tore my gaze away from the mirror and said, "Lars is always in a hurry for everything. Okay, I'll hurry and get dressed. Go do something in the living room before we start making out in here and end up wasting more time." James gave me a lopsided smile which told me that he had just been thinking about starting a make out session with me. I pushed him playfully towards the door and he reluctantly stepped out after grinning at me over his shoulder.

Once James was gone, I slipped on the black dress. It was really pretty; the fabric was gauzy and the dress was strapless. After getting the dress on, I threw my hair up into a ponytail since that was the easiest thing to do. I applied some black eyeliner and some bright red lipstick before deciding that I looked good enough for the occasion. The eyeliner made my eyes look less puffy and less tired. Looking into the mirror, I saw a girl who wasn't pretty, but who wasn't ugly anymore.

Stepping into the living room, I grabbed my purse from a rack and said, "I'm ready when you are, James. Should we get going now?" James, who had been sitting on the living room couch watching some TV show that looked a lot like porn, quickly jumped to his feet and flipped the TV off. He took my hand and the two of us walked down to our truck together.

Even though you would think there would be more tension between James and me after everything that had happened lately, it was exactly the opposite. Now that we had confessed our crimes to each other, it was like we were starting over on a clean slate and had more love for each other than ever. James had a hard time taking his eyes off of me and I was starting to think I was becoming a little obsessed with him. I reasoned with myself that being obsessed with your lover isn't exactly a bad thing though.

It took us about fifteen minutes to get to the Whiskey. When we got there, James parked in the front of the parking lot as always and helped me out of the car. He was really being a gentleman today. The two of us walked hand and hand into the noisy, cheerful atmosphere of the Whiskey. I scanned the crowd looking for Ron, Lars, and Dave. After a few minutes of searching, I found Dave and Lars sitting in the corner of the room. Dave was talking loudly and smiling widely while Lars was tapping on of the drums with his fingertips nervously. I think he was afraid that James wouldn't arrive in time for the show or something.

I was just about to point out the guys to James, when suddenly a petrified look came into his eyes and he froze where he was standing. Having no idea what was going on with him, I tugged at the sleeve of his black leather jacket and hissed, "James? James, are you okay? You don't look good. Maybe you should sit down for a minute."

Just as suddenly as James had froze, he came back to life. Looking down at me, he gave me an apologetic look and said, "Go join the other guys. I'll be there in a minute." And with that said, James took off into the crowd, leaving me standing shocked in the doorway. What the hell was going on?
Sign up to rate and review this story